TV: Heroes

Gfted1

Like Prince?

And I really liked the Invisible Man in this one. His character looks promising.

I like him too. He was my favorite Doctor Who since Tom Baker and maybe even better!

"Show me a man who "plays fair" and I'll show you a very talented cheater."

I wonder if Jessica also has superhardiness or something like that? I mean that kind of power should stress her muscles and bones easily over the limits of normal human body when she

This post is not to be enjoyed, discussed, or referenced on company time.

The character who died annoyed me because he/she couldn't control his/her emotions and resolve the relationship problems he/she was having. I don't like those people, which may be a projection of my frustration at my own deficiencies.

I thought that was a great episode. I really like seeing Peter gain control of his powers and it was cool seeing him cycle through a few. My preview for next week got cut off but it looks like we will get some PrimaTech answers now that HRG is cornered.

Did anyone else find Dr. Mohinder to be a little dense? "Hmm, this guy is displaying the exact same symptoms that Eavesdrop did, the top of her head is sliced off and I know Sylar just did it, I wonder if this guy with me is......nah, hop in the car!".

Did anyone else find Dr. Mohinder to be a little dense? "Hmm, this guy is displaying the exact same symptoms that Eavesdrop did, the top of her head is sliced off and I know Sylar just did it, I wonder if this guy with me is......nah, hop in the car!".

Yeah, I really hope they don't drag that out. I think he's pretty suspicious of him as it is.

Bewarned; spoilers will undoubtly ensue.

That truly was an awesome episode :thumbsup:

First and foremost because we got to see some powerplay. For some time most of the powerplay has been restricted to the comic. That's just too easy.

I really enjoyed seeing Peter finally go heavy on the powerusage, but I sincerly dislike the way he is heading. Anger is one thing, but he is being setup as the "good guy turned angry/evil" and the death of Simone is probably ment as the catalyst. The whole "angry and throwing around Isaac was way out of character and should never have ended with her death. Poor scriptwriting. They (the producers/scripwriters) can redeem themself if Peter more or less breaks down (cry, crawl into a corner) and takes a deep breath. But I doubt that is going to happen.

The argument between Claire and her "father" was great. I love to hear her voice the option to run away (which I thought she was going to do last episode e.g. "Run!"). Her sense of protectionism for the family is a fair counter-argument, but I hope she runs away at some point. About her ability; I think she will become a healer and that her mother will be the one she accidentally cures. Beacuse, seriously, what good is her current power?

And the final showdown between Ted, Matt and the family is a logical move. I mean, between Wireless, Matt and Ted they should be able to track Bennet down and corner him alone. It advances the plot fast and should make for an interesting next episode. (But what is the deal with Ted and Wireless...? I am referring to all the info we have received through the comic. It doesn't connect at all.)

The Hiro/Ando plot needs rescue. I adore the geek aspect of the Hiro character, but they are completely going in circles. The last two episodes were more or less pointless.

Oh and Claude's reaction was perfect. Get way and fast.

(By the way, how much do we know about Peter and Nathan's father? He is suposseily dead yes, but if not their mother, then surely their father had an ability. Hm...)

Peter going bad?

I think he's just obsessed now with saving the city, time is running out and he has trouble with the pressure.

He was led to believe that HRG is a bad guy and Isaac was under his control for a while.

If I were in Peter shoes I would also consider Isaac an enemy, under the circumstances.

It is very obvious that there will be a showdown between Peter and Sylar. They both absorb powers in some way and are both learning to use them.

When they face off next it will be one heck of a fight. The $$$ episode for sure! :thumbsup:

The Hiro/Ando plot needs rescue. I adore the geek aspect of the Hiro character, but they are completely going in circles. The last two episodes were more or less pointless.

I don't think we've seen the last of Ando, but at the same time if his departure causes Hiro to quit acting like a ****, I'm all for it.

(By the way, how much do we know about Peter and Nathan's father? He is suposseily dead yes, but if not their mother, then surely their father had an ability. Hm...)

My guess is that Petrelli senior used to run with HRG, Linderman, Claude and Simone's old man. Although he hasn't been mentioned much, there are just way too many ties to that building to assume he was normal.

bnwdancer9ma7pk.gif

Jaguars4ever is still alive.  No word of a lie.

Mohinder doesnt watch the show so he isn't as clued in as us.

Aside from telekinesis and the memory thing and whatever he got from the crime scene where we meet Fat Matt, how many abilities did Sylar collect before he was captured?

Edited by Surreptishus

I think thats unknown as we never learned the powers of the people he killed. The only other ones I can think of prior to capture were when he was foiled while going after Ted in the police station and after Claire at the HS. However, since escape he has learned; suggestion (Eve), melt stuff and super hearing.

IIRC, didn't Mohinder have a discussion with an agent when they finally came to view his list? I thought that Sylar has at least killed a half dozen or so of the people on the list.

bnwdancer9ma7pk.gif

Jaguars4ever is still alive.  No word of a lie.