TV: Heroes

Gfted1

The break is four weeks not seven.

Hooray! Also,

why does peter look like he has the flu? As gfted suggested, I think proximity to too many "heroes" has its toll on him... his powers are unexplained though. Are his precognitive dreams a result of contact with Isaac?

This weeks comic puts a nice twist on HRG. As usual don't read it till you watch the episode.

why does peter look like he has the flu? As gfted suggested, I think proximity to too many "heroes" has its toll on him... his powers are unexplained though. Are his precognitive dreams a result of contact with Isaac?

I thought it was because all the injuries weren

This post is not to be enjoyed, discussed, or referenced on company time.

Here is my insane-o theory. Radioactive man is suffering from half-life-itis. Meaning he is decaying, leaving parts of himself behind. Radioactive Man was interviewed in the same room Peter was interviewed by the feds. The room was still full of Radioactive Man matter , and he absorbed it.

First time we see Peter in a cell (his bro comes to visit) he is fine. Then later on he is al sweaty and pale. At first I thought his injuries were catching up to him and needed more time with Claire but that didn't work. Following on from Shadow's question it could be radiation poisoning.

Edited by Surreptishus

First time we see Peter in a cell (his bro comes to visit) he is fine. Then later on he is al sweaty and pale. At first I thought his injuries were catching up to him and needed more time with Claire but that didn't work. Following on from Shadow's question it could be radiation poisoning.

I don't think he is just decaying, I think he absorbed radioactive man's radioactivity, thus he is a nuke waiting to explode. To prevent the city from being wiped out, I think his brother will fly him way up into the atmosphere as he explodes. GO GO CRAZY THEORY!

Question: When Eden attempts to kill Sylar he simply pulls her through the glass, clearly demontrating his abilities are not "deactivated" within the cell. And why didn't he obey her command as he did in the park, outside the school?

Was he faking all along?

In the comic he is............read-the-comic-spoiler-break........... shot with what supposily is tranquilizer darts. But why can't he stop them if he is capable of stopping a wouldbe bullet from Eden's gun, 5 inches from his head?

Question:

When Eden attempts to kill Sylar he simply pulls her through the glass, clearly demontrating his abilities are not "deactivated" within the cell. And why didn't he obey her command as he did in the park, outside the school?

Was he faking all along?

Supposition: Haitian man suppresses psionic powers so he effectively neutered Sylar when he was at the paper factory.

When Eden decides to kill Sylar the Haitian isn't there so Sylar is able to use telekinesis.

As for Eden's command, either he can block it or or he couldn't follow it as she ordered him to kill himself once she gave him the gun. She never gave him the gun.

In the comic he is............read-the-comic-spoiler-break........... shot with what supposily is tranquilizer darts. But why can't he stop them if he is capable of stopping a wouldbe bullet from Eden's gun, 5 inches from his head?

Again, the Haitian man was present so Sylar couldn't use the telekinesis. Also, I'm pretty sure he didnt stop any bullets from Eden's gun. since she only fired once. :lol:

I think its fair to use spoiler tags for like a day or so after the episode first airs.

Here's how:

[spoiler] Secret stuff goes here[/spoiler]

Edited by Surreptishus

Supposition: Haitian man suppresses psionic powers so he effectively neutered Sylar when he was at the paper factory. When Eden decides to kill Sylar the Haitian isn't there so Sylar is able to use telekinesis. As for Eden's command, either he can block it or or he couldn't follow it as she ordered him to kill himself once she gave him the gun. She never gave him the gun.

Sounds reasonable for the parkbit, but when the Glass Guy visited Sylar he did so without the Haitian guy. We are to believe, that the cell suppresses Sylar's abilities. Glass Guy says:" Oh no. You will find your abilities won't work. No here." And since Eden didn't deativate anything.... well I dunno.

Again, the Haitian man was present so Sylar couldn't use the telekinesis.
Ah yes silly me.

Also, I'm pretty sure he didnt stop any bullets from Eden's gun. since she only fired once.
Yes we agree. I were referring to what he said "You know that won't work on me." And since he hasn't got Claire's abilities (yet!) I assumed he ment his telekinesis were strong enough to stop bullets. Like when the FBI women Hanson shot at him. (Or perhaps it's something else entirely).

I think its fair to use spoiler tags for like a day or so after the episode first airs.
It's a thread discussing the show. I highly doubt anyone reads it before being up to date. And even with spoiler tags it would appear "accidents" do happen ;)

Yeah, it's the day after, **** the spoilers. My twisted view on last nights episode goes a little something like this.

Peter is sick due to the blood loss from his tussle/fall with Syler. Claire's healing power brought him back to life, but there wasn't enough proximity/time spent together for all of his blood to regenerate. You'll notice when he's talking with Claire he isn't sick. But then at the end of the show I'd guess he passes out due to lack of blood to his mutated brain.

And I think that Sylar figured out that he couldn't do anything to the glass inside the room, so he focused his TK on Eden instead.

Hiro gets a little more annoying to me as each week goes by. I'm still rooting for Nathan for some strange reason, and was equally impressed by Isaac finally being able to use his power without the help of those evil, nasty, life threatening drugs.

Are you sure it's only off for four weeks, Surrep?

bnwdancer9ma7pk.gif

Jaguars4ever is still alive.  No word of a lie.

Every time he gets excited and starts getting vocal, I just want to scream ' lower the pitch of your voice, little gurly man!'

If he ever finds that sword, however...

bnwdancer9ma7pk.gif

I was over at the 9th Wonder boards and the hardcore geeks seem to think that the show, which is set to return the first week of January? will be airing a few repeats before the new episodes start on the 22nd.

But those guys make Astro look like a noob with their assinine theories, so who knows?

bnwdancer9ma7pk.gif

But those guys make Astro look like a noob with their assinine theories, so who knows?

Hey! ;)

Here's some more:

Peter's "neighbor" in jail was Ted the Radioactive Man.

Sylar was able to use his power because Staticwave Man was with Claire.

I'm pretty sure Peter retains some of the powers he absorbs. That's why he can still be precog and that's why he keeps building up radiation.

I never posted or even lurked at 9th Wonder(that's a fact, not speculation).

:D

All I meant was that me myself, I find your theories a little stretchy. Entertaining, nonetheless. Then I go over there, and you seem relatively tame compared to those goofs.

Edited by Kor Qel Droma

bnwdancer9ma7pk.gif

Hiro gets a little more annoying to me as each week goes by. 

If I was a woman I would totally put out for Hiro. I mean, getting all nervous before meeting Isaac and then doing Vulcan greet. :aiee:

I still think he would be better as anime geek, but I guess that would have made him too foreign or something.

This post is not to be enjoyed, discussed, or referenced on company time.

Peter is sick due to the blood loss from his tussle/fall with Syler.  Claire's healing power  brought him back to life, but there wasn't enough proximity/time spent together for all of his blood to regenerate.  You'll notice when he's talking with Claire he isn't sick.  But then at the end of the show I'd guess he passes out due to lack of blood to his mutated brain.

Hiro gets a little more annoying to me as each week goes by.  I'm still rooting for Nathan for some strange reason, and  was equally impressed by Isaac finally being able to use his power without the help of those evil, nasty, life threatening drugs.

Are you sure it's only off for four weeks, Surrep?

That's pretty much what I thought was happening with Pete but like I said, he is fine the first time we see him and then again in the interrogation - aside from the headache of course. The first time I noticed him looking ill was when Claire went to see him and he didn't seem to benefit from her visit.

Thank bloody **** someone else dislikes Hiro! God he is so annoying. I am also rooting for Nathan - he's good guy I just know it! As for Isaac I thought the "powers at a price" motif was interesting. It really emphasised the curse aspect of his gift. But hey I guess his new curse is hanging around Hiro.

On the Heroes site it says that the show will return on January 1st but on TV.com the next new episode air date is on the 22nd. So I guess your 9th wonder source is correct. :aiee:

Peter's "neighbor" in jail was Ted the Radioactive Man.

I don't think Ted has been in contact with Peter at all during the show so far. He escaped before Peter was arrested. Also Ted was originally caught and held in California. Peter was in Texas.

I still think he would be better as anime geek, but I guess that would have made him too foreign or something.

Not foreign... just weird or Finnish.