TV: Heroes

Gfted1

No, not yet. Dialup, I'll read it on Monday when I'm sitting on my school's hi-speed connection.

I have read Preacher though!

Oh, and in a battle between Eden and Jesse

pre-getting shot in the head and losing Genesis

Jesse all the way. I mean, his voice is the freaking Word of God.

DEADSIGS.jpg

RIP

High points for me were

Nathan abandoning his wife, and the start of the explanations for Niki and Sylar.

I don't think he really abandoned his wife, I think it was more of an unconcious reaction that he had no control over. Seeing as it was his first time flying.

The area between the balls and the butt is a hotbed of terrorist activity.

Devastatorsig.jpg

Am I right in assuming that, except for a few of them, everyone's powers turned on at the same time?

It seems that way. Another excellent episode. So Sylar's

original power was the ability to "see" into a person and deduct how to mimic their powers! Holy cow, hes going to be the strongest by far. He also stated he can "feel" others with powers. This guy is going to be one bad-ass villian. I wonder what powers he learned while killing all those others.

I like the attention to detail too such as IRG (Infinite Recall Girl) correctly pronouncing Hiro's name as Hido (sounds like He-doh). So did "destiny" rewrite itself to give her a brain aneuyrism (how the hell do you spell that) when Hiro went back to save her or did she always have it?

Im not sure he can block every power but certainly can block any mental assaults (Suggestion Girl), attempts at scrying (cop) and read/wipe memories. Meaning, for example, I dont think he could stop a non-mental power like flying, radiating, healing, etc...

But everything is mental powers hehe... I will agree that he probably can't stop a table beging telekinetically thrown at him, but he can perhaps neutralize his wouldbe attacker' power entirely. He simply has to act first. Perhaps distance is his achilles heel.

He simply has to act first. Perhaps distance is his achilles heel.

that did not seem to be the case when Nathan escaped from he and HRG.

and in the future, we should use a whenever Infinite Recall Girl is mentioned, since Fenguang coined the phrase.

bnwdancer9ma7pk.gif

Jaguars4ever is still alive.  No word of a lie.

Well, as far as I can tell, Hiro has been so busy finding a cheerleader(and then a girlfriend) that he seems to have forgotten about the nuclear explosion in New York.

And It was "Save the cheerleader, save the World", not "Save the cheerleader, save New York".

Also, what if Isaac's painting wasn't about Claire?