TV: Heroes

Gfted1

Like I said, they look fairly similar. I don't know why you are taking this so personal.

Murphy's Law of Computer Gaming: The listed minimum specifications written on the box by the publisher are not the minimum specifications of the game set by the developer.

@\NightandtheShape/@ - "Because you're a bizzare strange deranged human?"

Walsingham- "Sand - always rushing around, stirring up apathy."

Joseph Bulock - "Another headache, courtesy of Sand"

I never said that. Those two guys look similar, that is all. Beside all us white folk probably look the same to them.

Murphy's Law of Computer Gaming: The listed minimum specifications written on the box by the publisher are not the minimum specifications of the game set by the developer.

Yes. He was Nam-Ek, the kryptonian from the season premiere of last season, and as stated he was on Buffy.

Edited by Sand

Probably, but that doesn't change the fact they look similar.

Fun episode. That politician brother is really turning out to be a lying dirtbag.

Seems to me its Radioactive man thats the potential nuclear bomb. Sylar is probably some unrelated bad guy.

I had to roll my eyes when the kid used the phone at the end. I mean c'mon, who DOESNT have powers now?

TBH Gifted, I'm liking Nathan more each time he starts spinning his web of lies.

I thought the scenes with he and Peter were very well played out.

As for radioactive man,

I think that Syler is still the main baddy. Possibly when Sylar takes out RM that could be what causes the explosion. But at the same time you could argue that it could be Peter absorbing RNs' powers and not knowing how to use them, accidentally sets of his nuke.

Either way, they've got a good fifteen weeks or so to explain it to us.

bnwdancer9ma7pk.gif

Jaguars4ever is still alive.  No word of a lie.

Well... I can't say I'm surprised; it has been suggested several times that Micah is special, it's just the connection I find a bit easy. Genetics, from the parents I guess but are we to believe that two later-to-be power-people just happened to find each other and produce an offspring?

And about the nuclear bomb plot:

I think someone
Edited by ElNino

Uh oh, looks like

Hiro is ****ed!

oooh, some background on Mr.Bennet ( Claire's Dad/HRG/Horn Rimmed Glasses Guy ) and his little outfit tonight.

velly velly intewesting...

bnwdancer9ma7pk.gif

Jaguars4ever is still alive.  No word of a lie.

I was wondering how HRG knew the exact date and location of his daughters murder. How does he know Sylar will do it, because the other girl with the artist is clairvoyant too?

Yeah, looks like Hiro might learn the hard way not to muck around with the space/time continuem.

I dont really understand what Sylar's doing when he kills these people. From the time he split the waitresses head open to the time she hit the ground in a clatter, summoning her coworker, was seconds. What could he possibly have learned/extracted from her and still have time to escape unseen? Unless he has other powers, dun...dun...duuuun!

The cop should dump his cheating wife and hook up with the FBI agent. RARW...me likey her.

I liked how they revealed the pattern of a person dissapearing for two days and waking with the powers. Obviously, whatever organization HRG is in is abducting people with the mind wipe guy and "activating" their latent genes. I wonder if they know what they are producing (what power) or if the learn only after they set them loose again.

I liked this episode very much.

I was wondering how HRG knew the exact date and location of his daughters murder. How does he know Sylar will do it, because the other girl with the artist is clairvoyant too?

I think he just put together what the pictures were saying.

Hiro was totally da man with the waiter. :brows:

This post is not to be enjoyed, discussed, or referenced on company time.