Mass Effect Interview

Volourn

Hades is wrong because it isn't worthless to get an X-Box 360, because you need the X-Box 360 to play X-Box 360 exclusive games.  So it's not worthless.

That is assuming that the games that are X Box 360 exclusives stay X Box 360 exclusives and said exclusives are worth playing. Jade Empire was to be a X Box exclusive and its coming to the PC.

Hades is wrong because it isn't worthless to get an X-Box 360, because you need the X-Box 360 to play X-Box 360 exclusive games.  So it's not worthless.

That is assuming that the games that are X Box 360 exclusives stay X Box 360 exclusives and said exclusives are worth playing. Jade Empire was to be a X Box exclusive and its coming to the PC.

Ok, then I'll change my statement to "Hades is wrong because it isn't worthless to get an X-Box 360, because you can use the X-Box 360 to play games. So it's not worthless." because we are expanding the horizons in relation to what games we are talking about.

Lou Gutman, P.I.- It's like I'm not even trying anymore!
http://theatomicdanger.iforumer.com/index....theatomicdanger

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

That's what I was indirectly pointing out.

The point I am making is that it would be worthless to get a X Box 360 if you don't have a HDTV set.

But if the games I want to play are also on the PC then why would I want a X Box 360?  It would be worthles to me and a waste of money.

See? In the first statement, you were talking about either Darque, or just everyone in general. In the second statement, you are just talking about yourself. And thats my point, it's all about you baby.

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

Thank you for your patronage.

That's better.

Hell, if it wasn't solely for the 360, I'd actually entertain the thought of buying it. Sounds pretty good.

Given that they eventually decided to release Jade Empire for PC, I'd be surprised if Mass Effect wasn't eventually coming over as well.

Unless you just have to play the game once it comes it, it hopefully won't be a problem.

That's better.

Hell, if it wasn't solely for the 360, I'd actually entertain the thought of buying it. Sounds pretty good.

Given that they eventually decided to release Jade Empire for PC, I'd be surprised if Mass Effect wasn't eventually coming over as well.

Unless you just have to play the game once it comes it, it hopefully won't be a problem.

Then I imagine it will be a LONG time before I play ME.

"Of course the people don't want war. But after all, it's the leaders of the country who determine the policy, and it's always a simple matter to drag the people along whether it's a democracy, a fascist dictatorship, or a parliament, or a communist dictatorship. Voice or no voice, the people can always be brought to the bidding of the leaders. That is easy. All you have to do is tell them they are being attacked, and denounce the pacifists for lack of patriotism, and exposing the country to greater danger."

- Herman Goering at the Nuremberg trials

"I have also been slowly coming to the realisation that knowledge and happiness are not necessarily coincident, and quite often mutually exclusive" - meta

I'm getting 360 just for this game.

Ok, I am sold too. I don't care if it's the usual boring, no-surprises, politically correct Bioware Standard A story, I don't care if they happen to fail their (rather brave) experiment with the dialogue system. I don't even care that it's a blatant Star Wars rip-off.. THE GAME HAS MODIFIABLE VEHICLES!

We once had a thread where everyone was supposed to describe their dream game (or something similar) and one of my wishes was for a free-form universe that had modifiable vehicles. This game is getting close. If only they had made the setting post-apocalyptic..

Swedes, go to: Spel2, for the latest game reviews in swedish!

Ok, I am sold too. I don't care if it's the usual boring, no-surprises, politically correct Bioware Standard A story, I don't care if they happen to fail their (rather brave) experiment with the dialogue system. I don't even care that it's a blatant Star Wars rip-off.. THE GAME HAS MODIFIABLE VEHICLES!

We once had a thread where everyone was supposed to describe their dream game (or something similar) and one of my wishes was for a free-form universe that had modifiable vehicles. This game is getting close. If only they had made the setting post-apocalyptic..

Do you remember modifiable Marvelous Dragonfly from Jade Empire? Don't expect any more complex modding system.

For me, ME is a system seller. I have high hopes for this game.

centinexx.png

"Do you remember modifiable Marvelous Dragonfly from Jade Empire? Don't expect any more complex modding system."

Eh? From the description, and what we have seen invideos with the ATV in action, the Dragonfly and this have very little in common. The Dragonfly was nothing more than a minigame.

Heck, you can shoot actual enemies with in the ATV as you move around the various worlds.

I'd be shocked if its' nothing more than tha the DF. Read the article. :(

DWARVES IN PROJECT ETERNITY = VOLOURN HAS PLEDGED $250.

"Do you remember modifiable Marvelous Dragonfly from Jade Empire? Don't expect any more complex modding system."

Eh? From the description, and what we have seen invideos with the ATV in action, the Dragonfly and this have very little in common. The Dragonfly was nothing more than a minigame.

Heck, you can shoot actual enemies with in the ATV as you move around the various worlds.

I'd be shocked if its' nothing more than tha the DF. Read the article. :(

Already read it. Twice i think.

I was talking about only the upgrading system. Not actual gameplay.

centinexx.png

The pixies rock:

" I'm getting 360 just for this game."

Jade Empire and KotOR 2 were the reason I got an X-Box. Mass Effect is the reason I'm getting a 360.

karka:

"Do you remember modifiable Marvelous Dragonfly from Jade Empire?"

Yes. Your point?

"When is this out. I can't wait to play it so I can talk at length about how bad it is." - Gorgon.

What if they don't?