NWN2 Preorder toolset

Kaftan Barlast

Someone posted it on the NWN2 boards, and had his post edited to remove the link and his thread locked.

The area between the balls and the butt is a hotbed of terrorist activity.

Devastatorsig.jpg

Seriously, Id prefer a buggy toolset with more time to work on a module before the game is released, than to have a stable toolset a week before release

That would be awesome. That way you could work around a bug in the toolset, and when they fix it, you'll get to go back and fix all of your workaround! :thumbsup:

That's just awesome. I watched that longer than I did the bioshock trailer! The thing that makes the internet great is the twisted genius that hides out here.

Official game forums are alwasy wau too uptight over that kind of thing.

Editing and locking a thread for that is just abit too much of a tight-ass reaction.

You're always far better off laughing at yourself than taking yourself too seriously. :thumbsup:

edit: I go up to 4190 days before I finally got bored and turned it off. That works out to roughly 11 years. I don't think people will still be interested in the toolset by then. Just a hunch. :(

Edited by CrashGirl
Notice how I can belittle your beliefs without calling you names. It's a useful skill to have particularly where you aren't allowed to call people names. It's a mistake to get too drawn in/worked up. I mean it's not life or death, it's just two guys posting their thoughts on a message board. If it were personal or face to face all the usual restraints would be in place, and we would never have reached this place in the first place. Try to remember that.

"Official game forums are alwasy wau too uptight over that kind of thing.

Editing and locking a thread for that is just abit too much of a tight-ass reaction."

Except, the modertaor laughed at it while they locked it. They knew it was funny; but flat out bahsing the companies on an official board is simply not allowed on BIO.

Hekc, it's not allowed here 'by the rules'; but the mods are much more linient most likely b/c the Big Chaunas aren't watching over their backs.

DWARVES IN PROJECT ETERNITY = VOLOURN HAS PLEDGED $250.

HAHA! I had to beat the poo out of my EB (ok, not really); but I gots the code to the toolset now.

Now, the long slobbering wait for the release.

P.S. People whining shoiuld read the card. It promises access to it one month prior to release!

Atari wins AGAIN!!!!!!

DWARVES IN PROJECT ETERNITY = VOLOURN HAS PLEDGED $250.

Maybe I missed something, but the toolset should have gone up 11 minutes ago, and now when I go the site, it reloads itself over and over and over. I don't think that's intentional.

Many lulz.

*edit - Perhaps non-english mirrors work?

*edit2 - Looks like a negative on that. Wonder what the deal is.

Edited by Pop

they didn't say WHEN on oct 1st. Could go live at 11:30 pm.

Devastatorsig.jpg

they didn't say WHEN on oct 1st. Could go live at 11:30 pm.

That's true. But when they have a countdown timer, it's not unreasonable for people to expect something to happen when it hits 00:00:00 :ph34r:

Something does happen. The timer freaks out.

Edit: I'm getting Benny Hill music stuck in my head now.

Edited by Oerwinde

Devastatorsig.jpg

Edit: I'm getting Benny Hill music stuck in my head now.

And now I've got the Benny Hill tune stuck in my head. :(

"My hovercraft is full of eels!" - Hungarian tourist
I am Dan Quayle of the Romans.
I want to tattoo a map of the Netherlands on my nether lands.
Heja Sverige!!
Everyone should cuffawkle more.
The wrench is your friend. :bat:

Yoink yoink.

Atari messed up with timezones by using local computer time to set the timer, so basically each timezone had a different countdown, allowing for a progressive disappointment across the globe. And then PST time didn't work either. Either way, hopefully it'll pop up sometime today.

It's hilarious how they've turned it into a 50-page thread since only that time over at the Bioboards.

Hadescopy.jpg

(Approved by Fio, so feel free to use it)

Yoink yoink.

Atari messed up with timezones by using local computer time to set the timer, so basically each timezone had a different countdown, allowing for a progressive disappointment across the globe. And then PST time didn't work either. Either way, hopefully it'll pop up sometime today.

It's hilarious how they've turned it into a 50-page thread since only that time over at the Bioboards.

That thread was awesome. It grew a page like every couple minutes. The only thread I've seen do that before was some thread Feargus posted in back on the old interplay/black isle boards.

Devastatorsig.jpg

I think that what annoys people the most, is the complete lack of info on what is really going on. ANd they should really have gotten rid of that timer when they delayed it the first time... or the second time

I dont think they will be releasing the toolset anytime soon. Maybe 2-3 weeks before the actual game is released(which is now delayed until November 3rd)

Edited by Kaftan Barlast

DISCLAIMER: Do not take what I write seriously unless it is clearly and in no uncertain terms, declared by me to be meant in a serious and non-humoristic manner. If there is no clear indication, asume the post is written in jest. This notification is meant very seriously and its purpouse is to avoid misunderstandings and the consequences thereof. Furthermore; I can not be held accountable for anything I write on these forums since the idea of taking serious responsability for my unserious actions, is an oxymoron in itself.

Important: as the following sentence contains many naughty words I warn you not to read it under any circumstances; botty, knickers, wee, erogenous zone, psychiatrist, clitoris, stockings, bosom, poetry reading, dentist, fellatio and the department of agriculture.

"I suppose outright stupidity and complete lack of taste could also be considered points of view. "

Well, yeah, it was a pretty bad move from Atari. That doesn't make the community response any less pathetic. Whine whine honk honk. The sad part is that most all of those people waiting anxiously for the toolset as soon as it's available will be buying NWN2 no matter what anyway.

Hadescopy.jpg

(Approved by Fio, so feel free to use it)

"The lowest form of trolling." :(

How can it be a no ob build. It has PROVEN effective. I dare you to show your builds and I will tear you apart in an arugment about how these builds will won them.

- OverPowered Godzilla (OPG)

So, Mr. Sawyer, does anyone actually know whats happening?

DISCLAIMER: Do not take what I write seriously unless it is clearly and in no uncertain terms, declared by me to be meant in a serious and non-humoristic manner. If there is no clear indication, asume the post is written in jest. This notification is meant very seriously and its purpouse is to avoid misunderstandings and the consequences thereof. Furthermore; I can not be held accountable for anything I write on these forums since the idea of taking serious responsability for my unserious actions, is an oxymoron in itself.

Important: as the following sentence contains many naughty words I warn you not to read it under any circumstances; botty, knickers, wee, erogenous zone, psychiatrist, clitoris, stockings, bosom, poetry reading, dentist, fellatio and the department of agriculture.

"I suppose outright stupidity and complete lack of taste could also be considered points of view. "

Someone from Atari might know what's happening.

...delay the thing for as long as ya has ta, I says...might mean we's actually gits a quality product when she's ready... :D

...WHO LUVS YA, BABY!!...

• Like 1

A long, long time ago, but I can still remember,
How the Trolling used to make me smile.
And I knew if I had my chance, I could egg on a few Trolls to "dance",
And maybe we'd be happy for a while.
But then Krackhead left and so did Klown;
Volo and Turnip were banned, Mystake got run out o' town.
Bad news on the Front Page,
BIOweenia said goodbye in a heated rage.
I can't remember if I cried
When I heard that TORN was recently fried,
But sadness touched me deep inside,
The day...Black Isle died.

For tarna, Visc, an' the rest o' the ol' Islanders that fell along the way