NFL 2006 Season

Enoch

Oh, Ron Mexico, what will you do next?!?!!?

People laugh when I say that I think a jellyfish is one of the most beautiful things in the world. What they don't understand is, I mean a jellyfish with long, blond hair.

Why are people so worried what football players do off the field? Seriously. This is a NFL thread; not a off the field thread'. Geez.

We should be discussing the play offs; not other stuff.

Lets' discuss the possibility of Manning either 'choking' again or finally beating the Pats.

Or, how idiot writers and johnny come latelys are having an orgasm over NO just because of some tradgedy that occured almost two yearse ago that hbas NOTHING to do with footbnall or the fact that NO is simply a pretty darn good team this year.

Or whether or not we'll see Super Rex or Play For The Other Team Rex.

DWARVES IN PROJECT ETERNITY = VOLOURN HAS PLEDGED $250.

No, this thread is about stuff that happend to NFL players during the NFL season, Ron Mexico getting arrest in an airport with pot is completely relevent.

People laugh when I say that I think a jellyfish is one of the most beautiful things in the world. What they don't understand is, I mean a jellyfish with long, blond hair.

You know, I really don't care if NFL players smoke a little ganga in the offseason. But how dumb do you have to be to try to bring your weed through airport security disguised in a water bottle?! How does Vick not know that you can't bring any water bottles through security any more?

Oh I most assuredly know that Michael Vick's season is over - the Falcons are definitely not a playoff team right now.

If he wants to smoke a Super Bowl or two while he watches the Super Bowl, good for him. I'm sure that's not breaking any team rules, right?

Anyway, I posted it because Vick is an NFL player, and because the Aquafina bottle/safe was cool. I even went to the website to see what other cool gadgets they had. I think the book safe was my favorite. If only it came in "The Audacity of Hope" by Barack Obama...

baby, take off your beret

everyone's a critic and most people are DJs

"No, this thread is about stuff that happend to NFL players during the NFL season, Ron Mexico getting arrest in an airport with pot is completely relevent."

People who get personal about athletes they do not saddens me. I watch the NFL for the football. Just like I don't care if x footnball player is married to a super model or some 500lb dragon lady; I don't care if theya re taking (or not taking) drugs.

It's irrelevant, and too much about gossiping. It's way too 'high school'.

READY FOR SOME FOOTBALL!?!

I am. :huh:

The story is pretty funny. Apparently he was looking to pass it off, but typical of Vick he ended up running with it

Lets' discuss  the possibility of Manning either 'choking' again or finally beating the Pats.

you mean beat them in the playoff's - because he's already beat 'em twice this year ....... which is why I feel he'll choke. it would be surprising if manning can beat the pats a third time. Don't get me wrong, because I hope he can .... Manning needs to get to the superbowl NOW! :)"

Looks like the Bears are going to pull away in this one.

I could not believe that drive before the half when Thomas Jones ran the ball each down for about seven yards a carry. That'll take it out of a defense for sure.

baby, take off your beret

everyone's a critic and most people are DJs

YES! YES! YES!

The HERO Manning DESTROYS the CHOKER Brady!

And, everyone said Manning would *never* reach the super bowl! HAHAHAHA!

YES! YES! YES! x!

'Team of Destiny my butt! Take that NO city of arrogance, their wussy bandwagon fanboys, and the retarded over hyping media!

I have to say thanks to K, and his Bears 'cause now that stupid 'Team of Destiny' is DEAD!

HAHAHAHAHAHA!

What a glorious day of football!!!!!

P.S. To make it complete, the Giants should fire that idiot head coach of theirs!!! :(

Edited by Volourn

Wow. Pats-Colts was an amazing game. (Saints-Bears, not so much.) Really, what else can be said about a game that included touchdowns scored by Logan Mankins, Dan Klecko, and Jeff Saturday??

Oh, and congratulations to Trent Dilfer-- he's no longer the crappiest QB to be a Super Bowl starter.

Edited by Enoch

We'll see.  :shifty:

I gotta hand it to you though, your D looked great against the 9-7 Seahawks last week!  :shifty:

Just good enough to win. :cool:

As a great man once said: It doesn't matter if you win by and inch or a mile, winnings winning.

Also, once the Bears win it on Feb 4, 07, they should rename the Lombardi trophy the Ditka trophy