NFL 2006 Season

Enoch

Colts FTW.

The Bears knocked my team out of the picture, the Seahawks, time for revenge.

War is Peace, Freedom is Slavery, Ignorance is Strength

Baldur's Gate modding
TeamBG
Baldur's Gate modder/community leader
Baldur's Gate - Enhanced Edition beta tester
Baldur's Gate 2 - Enhanced Edition beta tester

Icewind Dale - Enhanced Edition beta tester

BEARS! :joy: BEARS! :joy: BEARS! :joy: BEARS! :joy:

:ermm:

Murphy's Law of Computer Gaming: The listed minimum specifications written on the box by the publisher are not the minimum specifications of the game set by the developer.

@\NightandtheShape/@ - "Because you're a bizzare strange deranged human?"

Walsingham- "Sand - always rushing around, stirring up apathy."

Joseph Bulock - "Another headache, courtesy of Sand"

Tackle-eligible!!!

The Colts get bonus points for using the ol' tackle-eligible play at the goal line. Three linemen scored touchdowns in that game. Crazy!

Not only that, the "Tackle" in question was nomally a defensive lineman, who had been originally drafted by the Pats. The Colts used one of Belichick's signature plays (TD pass in a playoff game to an eliglbe defensive player-- usually Mike Vrable, in Belichick's case) against him, with one of his former players! Huge style points.

Edited by Enoch

Grossman really looked lost during the Bears last possession before halftime... what was the story with that? I was doing other things around the apartment while watching, so I wasn't listening to the announcers (they generally don't add anything worthwhile anyway). It looked like he had no clue what coach Smith wanted him to do with the remaining time in the first half.

There was no way the Saints could win with four turnovers to the Bears' zero. Add that to an inability to stop the run, and the media darlings were toast. Although they exceeded everyone's expectations by even getting this far, it's too bad their season had to end in a rout.

baby, take off your beret

everyone's a critic and most people are DJs

Nah. I'm happy it did. 'Team of Destiny' my behind. It *almost* makes me want to cheer for the Bears over Manning; but not quite... Sorry, K. :)

If NO wins the SB next year I'll be happy for the team and players. But, thankfully it didn't happen this year.

I'm 6-4 in ppredictions this play off.

SB Prediction: HERO Manning over CHOKER Urlacher.

It'll be a close game; but quite frankly, Manning hasn't even played like Manning yet this play off and his team has won 3 in a row. Now that he has gotten past his arch nemesis, any pressure he feels will be miniscue in comparison.

Bears should be proud either way getting this far with a suspect QB though he's played 'okayish' in the play offs thus far. >_<

Edited by Volourn

DWARVES IN PROJECT ETERNITY = VOLOURN HAS PLEDGED $250.

the colts are gonna have to play the run alot better or it may be their demise ... as far as passing the bears suck. Manning will seriously need to watch his passing too.

I hope the Colts win, but I think it will be a close game if the bears defense doesn't choke ... which I don't see happening

Go COLTS :joy: (w00t) >_<

Provided the Colts don't choke in the playoffs again this year, I could see them going to the Superbowl.  Them or the Bears. 

Did I call it, or what? :joy:

No, you said that the Bears or the Colts make it, but you apparently placed them in the same conference. >_<"

I can't wait for the Bears to give their "no one gave us a chance" speech after they win it all.

From ESPN:

Odds on how Peyton Manning celebrated his first Super Bowl berth:

# 50 to 1 Smoking something he had hidden in his water bottle

# 8 to 1 A Kenny Chesney album, the volume all the way up, the robot

# 5 to 1 Watching film of the Bears celebrating to see if he could pick up any tendencies

# 4 to 1 Cutting his meat

# 2 to 1 Filming a commercial in which he celebrates his first Super Bowl berth

Not In This Issue

* Kanye West: "Lovie Smith and the Bears don't care about black people"

* Kyle Orton already listed as "doubtful" for Super Bowl with severe hangover

* Classy Patriots refrain from crying on Colts' logo

No, you said that the Bears or the Colts make it, but you apparently placed them in the same conference.  >_<"

No, I said right afterward I meant it as an and/or statement. :joy: Damn, I'm good! I guess you could call it my Mothman Prophecies. LOLOLOL!

There is no hope

Not only will the Bears win, they might annex Indiana in the process

Yeah, you're a shoe-in with that overrated defense that fell apart after the first half of the season! Drink the kool-aid, BIATCH! (w00t)

Edited by Dark Moth

Yeah, you're a shoe-in with that overrated defense that fell apart after the first half of the season!  Drink the kool-aid, BIATCH!  (w00t)

Wait, why would you talk about the over-hyped (coming into the season) Colts defense like that?

Been a Manning fan since he came into the league, so here's hoping he can pull it out.

Which one?

Ricky Manning Jr. or Danieal Manning?

Parcells retired FYI everyone

# 5 to 1 Watching film of the Bears celebrating to see if he could pick up any tendencies

* Classy Patriots refrain from crying on Colts' logo

Truly, you have italicized the most successful comedic bits. I "laughed out loud."

I think the Bears need to get ahead and stay ahead to win. I don't think they can match Indy offensively, and if they're forced to do so they will be way out of their game plan. If they establish the run and force a few turnovers and three-and-outs, they've got a good chance of becoming champs. Still, I think the Colts will win and TE Dallas Clark will make some big catches on that backup safety.

Switching topics, the Tuna just called it quits. So the 'Boys need a new coach.

Edit: Ah, I took too long and Kum scooped me.

Edited by Darth Drabek

If the Bears are in zone coverage and he runs a deep pattern, I can see him making some big gains. Peyton can find the seams, and any safety will have trouble bringing down Clark. Of course, I don't know how often they play a zone, but I'm just saying.

Bears 'backers can cover receivers quite well, man. I saw Urlacher shut down Colston on several occasions the other day.

Edited by Darth Drabek

This will be a great game I believe. The Bears defense dominates inside the hash marks where the Colts offense gets alot of big plays between the hash marks and the sidelines. Whoever is able to make plays within the other's strength will probaly win the matchup.

On offense the Bears need to be patient, but at the same time can't just play the ole field position war. The Colts will flip the field more often then not, but the Bears have the superior special teams, especially their punter is A+.

Usually the most physical team wins these things, and I think the bears are clearly the most physical team in the NFL.

People laugh when I say that I think a jellyfish is one of the most beautiful things in the world. What they don't understand is, I mean a jellyfish with long, blond hair.

"Usually the most physical team wins these things, and I think the bears are clearly the most physical team in the NFL. "

Nah. Bears are tough physically; but the Ravens got them beat here. :bat:

DWARVES IN PROJECT ETERNITY = VOLOURN HAS PLEDGED $250.