NFL 2006 Season

Enoch

TO is awesome. Best. reciever. in. the. game.

The Eagles were stupid to get rid of him. Choosing McNabb the Cripple over T.O. the Man was dumb. Espicially since Philly has shown they are better with Garcia (lol, another QB that T.O. picked on; but in Garcia's case, T.O. was wrong; He was absolutely correct about whiny momma's boy McNabb though).

It's funny though that other than bugging to get the ball thrown to him more this season; T.O. hasn't complained about EITHER QB he's played with this season. *shrug*

On the field, T.O. is one of the most hard working, prfoessional athletes in thw world. He's done wone thing I dissaprove of, and that was the spiiting incident from a few weeks ago, and chances are the guy probably asked for it.

He's not a team player, this is a team sport. Trash talking about your team mates isn't good for team moral. The Eagles did the right thing. Dallas did the wrong thing by signing him up.

2010spaceships.jpg

Hades was the life of the party. RIP You'll be missed.

TO sucks. He's the perfect example of a egocentric ****. The Eagles did the right thing by firing his sorry ass.

Now who to chose for the Superbowl? I would have said Chicago but that quarter back is a clown and he proved it Sunday. I will go with Indy because Manning rules. Go go Colts!

I have to admit to being dumbstruck that you know football at all. Goes to show you can't judge a grimoire by its exterior.

Well, my Iggles made the playoffs, and on the way beat T.O. and the Cowboys twice on the way, so this season is basically a great already. I'd like to pick them for the Superbowl, but missing the franchise's alltime best offense player, and arguably one of its two best defensive player (Jevon Kearse) will probaly end up being too much. They have enough to beat Elisa Manning and the G-men, but thats as far as things get.

Seattle will lose another superbowl, this time to the Chargers, who are lead by Texas product and greatest football player ever: LaDamian Tomlinson.

Alas, if only things worked as they should and L.T. and Vince Young occupied the Texan's backfield together, infinite championships would be ours.

When you grow up with brothers being involved in it and a boy friend who is into it, it rubs off on you.

2010spaceships.jpg

Hades was the life of the party. RIP You'll be missed.

When you grow up with brothers being involved in it and a boy friend who is into it, it rubs off on you.

If only it always worked that way, I'd probaly be married by now :wub: . Wait, they're goths who are into football? I never would have guessed :)

People laugh when I say that I think a jellyfish is one of the most beautiful things in the world. What they don't understand is, I mean a jellyfish with long, blond hair.

Arrrrrrrrr

People laugh when I say that I think a jellyfish is one of the most beautiful things in the world. What they don't understand is, I mean a jellyfish with long, blond hair.

Ouch, is that how it is? :ermm:

Don't worry Kum, I'm sure Volo thinks you're cool too.

I mean, didn't he call you cute earlier? :-

Sooooo.... who's gonna the first QB selected in the draft this year? From what I've been hearing, the consensus is Brady Quinn from Notre Dame... who is not looking so successful right now in the Sugar Bowl.

Troy Smith has the Heisman and more wins, but Quinn has the classic NFL QB build and skills.

Now, I think somebody needs to draft that Zapansky or whoever the guy from Boise State is, because that dude is a gamer. Did anybody see how ridiculously hard and well he played against the Sooners?

baby, take off your beret

everyone's a critic and most people are DJs

I've heard alot about the Michigan St. QB lately, but I've never seen him play.

Supposively if the LSU QB comes out earily he would give Quinn a run for the #1 pick

I've heard alot about the Michigan St. QB lately, but I've never seen him play.

Supposively if the LSU QB comes out earily he would give Quinn a run for the #1 pick

The shorthand conventional wisdom right now is that JaMarcus Russell just did to Brady Quinn what Vince Young did to Matt Leinart in the Bowl game last year. (I.e., beat his team in a Bowl game and pass him on NFL draft boards at the same time.)

Although, if that prevents Quinn from going to the Raiders or Lions, he should be eternally greatful.

Me:

Kansas City over Indy (Upset!)

Seattle over Dallas

NY Jets over New England (Ballsy upset pick)

Philly over NY Giants

---------------------------------------

Chicago over Seattle

New Orleans over Philly

San Diego over Kansas City

NY Jets over Baltimore (OMG! This kids nuts!)

San Diego over NY Jets

New Orleans over Chicago (Nooooooooooo)

Super Bowl:

New Orleans beats San Diego, fade to black

Vol:

Indy over KC - KS will crush Indy's run defense; but Manning will refuse to lose in the first round.

Dallas over Seattle - minor upset; but only if Romo actually passes to the best reciever in the league known as T.O.

NE over NYJ - NE has too much play off experience to lose in the first round this time.

NYG over Philly - Surprise pick; but Philly will have a bad game finally. This will likely svae that idiot's job to my shagrine.

Chicago over NYG- To cap a disasterful year for me, Grossman outclasses Eli just so K can have the last laugh. L0LLERZ!

Dallas over NO - Again, T.O. will beat Brees if his QB actually passes to him when it matters.

SD over NE - NE's time has passed. SD with their RB will just crush 'em.

Indy over BAL - Baltimore is a very good team. pretty much underrates despite their work; but I think Manning will find a way to beat a great defensive team.

Dallas over Chicago - Chicago has the defense; but Romo + T.O pretty much is too much for Grossman to handle.

SD over Indy - I hope for Indy to win because Manning deserves a SB; but quite frnakly; their rund efense just plain sucks and that simply spells doom against the top running back.

SD over Dallas - Again, I'd want T.O. to win just so all his whiny detratcors can cry some more; but sadly; SD is simply the better team

More picks people. It's for all the bragging rights (unless your team wins, sorry Denver fans)

Well, if Russell playes half as well as Young, he'd make the team selecting him look like geniuses. The thing about Quinn is that he has never really won a big game, his teams generally have always come up short. It will be interesting if that comes into play on draft day.

Picks... this week it'll be a shootout between KC and Indianapolis. I think the Colts will finally pull it together just to lose in the next round to Baltimore.

Seattle and Dallas could also go either way depending on which team actually comes out to play. I'll pick the Cowboys because they're healthier.

The Eagles are rolling and will embarass the Giants in the first round. The weapons of NOLA's finest will prove too much in the second round, however.

Another Belichick/Mangini showdown? The Jets have been lucky to get as far as they have with their talent. I'll be rooting for them, but I don't think they will pull it off again.

I think all the teams with bye weeks will win their divisional championships.

San Diego will be out for revenge in the AFC championship. Will there be another vintage McNair fourth-quarter comeback? I don't see them keeping LT out of the end zone this time, but Rivers has been rattled and we all know the Ravens can bring it.

Bears vs. Saints: Grossman will turn the ball over, and the Chicago defense won't be able to outscore the Saints.

My super bowl pick: Saints 24, Ravens 14

baby, take off your beret

everyone's a critic and most people are DJs

I'll take all the home teams this weekend (SEA, PHI, IND, NE).

Then it's Baltimore over Indy, New England over San Diego, New Orleans over Philly, and Seattle over Chicago (upset special!).

Championship round sees the Saints beating Seattle (badly), and the Ravens sending the Pats home.

Baltimore wins it all, 23-16.

Edit: Some explanation: I have Seattle making a run because I think that the succession of bad weather in Seattle this weekend and the craptacularity of "Train" Rex Grossman the following week will mitigate their weakness in the defensive backfield. Apart from that my only real upset is the Pats over the Chargers, which is based solely on Belichick + Brady > Schottenheimer + Rivers.

Edited by Enoch

Halftime of the Chiefs and Colts

Maybe I can go a full 30min. w/o hearing that Mellincamp song "This is Our Country." The Cougar needs be flogged

If Peyton doesn't give the game away

Yeah, Farve has won a few playoff games

Yeah, but Peyton can hang when it comes to ints

Seattle, of course

"Just to rub Volo the wrong way I'll choose Seattle I guess."

Troll/ :aiee:

:aiee:

:D

DWARVES IN PROJECT ETERNITY = VOLOURN HAS PLEDGED $250.