USA on moon was a fairy tale

The Illuminator

Did you read this

I think this is another american lie like much of the american propoganda on everything.

The funniest is thing is that they have deceived millions with that moon lie for more than 37 years. I'm curious about that how long shall they be able to deceive people with their recent lies. However after seeing iraq lies were already known, i have no doubt that the world is willingly believeing the lies of usa.

That is really disastrous for the development of the humankind.

The Illuminator

Democracy starts with allowing different political opinions to express themselves.

Fascism starts with killling all, who has different political opinions than yours.

It's a pity for earth as it is full of fascists claiming to be democratic.

These "arguments" that implies happy trip to moon was false are proven wrong many, many times

How can it be a no ob build. It has PROVEN effective. I dare you to show your builds and I will tear you apart in an arugment about how these builds will won them.

- OverPowered Godzilla (OPG)

I did not read what was in that site, topic's title was good enough :lol:

So, am I psychopathic or sumthing?

edit: though I clicked the link and read some texts

edit2: LOL, scrolled little bit down :D

edit3: Yeah, you should forget what I said. I am just used to all sorts of morons and their conspiracy theories ^_^

edit4: Lol, I have to spread that link to other forums :blink:

Edited by Xard

How can it be a no ob build. It has PROVEN effective. I dare you to show your builds and I will tear you apart in an arugment about how these builds will won them.

- OverPowered Godzilla (OPG)

This is pretty old.

Lou Gutman, P.I.- It's like I'm not even trying anymore!
http://theatomicdanger.iforumer.com/index....theatomicdanger

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

I don't believe usa satellite has reached mars. Probably a meteor has made it explode on the way or it has collapsed with another TV satellite in the space if it managed to fly.

The Illuminator

Democracy starts with allowing different political opinions to express themselves.

Fascism starts with killling all, who has different political opinions than yours.

I had to do a triple take to be sure... but LOL.

Is this ironic or incongruous? Or is it irony sandwiched 'tween layers of incongruity, like some Neapolitan ice cream of double bluffs and deception?

I feel these are valid questions since we must all remember the poser's high IQ!

Edited by Surreptishus

I've also heard that the government uses brainwaves to brainwash and study it's subjects. Which is why I wash my legs with sulphur and wear a tinfoil hat. To keep the humors out.

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

My opinion on the subject is that they did land on the moon, just not when they said they did. They faked it initially just to beat the russians, then when the russians gave up they actually did land to collect the rock samples and such.

The area between the balls and the butt is a hotbed of terrorist activity.

Devastatorsig.jpg

My opinion on the subject is that they did land on the moon, just not when they said they did. They faked it initially just to beat the russians, then when the russians gave up they actually did land to collect the rock samples and such.

Even this conspiracy theory, claiming so much less than the grand claims of man never having been on the Moon, is absurd on its face. To stage something that big, too many people would have to know about it. There is no way that it could have been done without someone talking to the media.

Have you read that NASA rejects to give the video records of the landing to the moon? Their IQ is so low that there are illogical scenes on that records proving that it is a fake and that's why they reject to give it. You can search those illogicalities on the net easily.

Learning this reality made me a real sceptic about the things usa government or usa organisations claim to be true. And more importantly I have scientific proofs for that like the link I made.

The Illuminator

Have you read that NASA rejects to give the video records of the landing to the moon?

No.

Their IQ is so low that there are illogical scenes on that records proving that it is a fake and that's why they reject to give it. You can search those illogicalities on the net easily.

You can find whatever you are looking for. :shifty:

OBSCVRVM PER OBSCVRIVS ET IGNOTVM PER IGNOTIVS

ingsoc.gif

OPVS ARTIFICEM PROBAT

Someone who is more paranoid about the US government than myself.  :shifty:  :)  :)

I'd not call it as paranoia. Anyone with basic knowledges on psychology can easily figure out that they really are fake. If they aren't why the hell nasa claims that they have lost those landing records? Is it logical? How the bloody hell can such important records be lost in archieves which is claimed to have best protection on earth?

No, it is apparent and they are rejecting to give it for detailed examination about their reality as they know all illogicalities shall be announced and their prestige shall reach zero level.

Earth's IQ was not so high in 1970s and that's why they have slept for about half a century.

The Illuminator