Jedi Training

Xunq

How many of your companions have you trained as Jedi?  

46 members have voted

1. 1. How many of your companions have you trained as Jedi?

• I didn't train anyone.
    • I only trained one character.
    • I trained two characters.
    • I trained three characters.
    • I trained them all.

PC needs around 16+ Awareness to detect option for cracking open atmospheric sensors. Int will increase it further. Or use Master Valour if total Awareness is slightly below 16, say 13+ or so.

For reparing air speeder on Nar Shaddaa, if PC is to repair it through his/her skills, helps to have Computer Use, Demolitions, Security and Repair at 10+ or more, then Bao-Dur can do any last minute checks.

Deep from within...

Victims live a life of fantasy.

Some see salvation as an act of God, a few look within for it.

朱宣澧

PC needs around 16+ Awareness to detect option for cracking open atmospheric sensors. Int will increase it further. Or use Master Valour if total Awareness is slightly below 16, say 13+ or so.

I thought Awareness was modified by Wisdom?

"They might not call you a Jedi anymore, but believe me, you are. It's not the sort of thing that you just stop being. You're stuck with it, just like you're stuck being the General." ~Bao-Dur, Knights of the Old Republic: The Sith Lords

You might as well train your party members in the Force. It will benefit you with a very powerful group.

War is Peace, Freedom is Slavery, Ignorance is Strength

Baldur's Gate modding
TeamBG
Baldur's Gate modder/community leader
Baldur's Gate - Enhanced Edition beta tester
Baldur's Gate 2 - Enhanced Edition beta tester

Icewind Dale - Enhanced Edition beta tester

I thought Awareness was modified by Wisdom?

Int will give additional points to put into Awareness with each level gained. Of course, there is level restriction on point totals for Awareness that is lifted as PC gains each level. Easier to increase Awareness through Wisdom as stat bonus items are found. So, yes, your answer does make sense, more so than mine.

Edited by vaxen83

Deep from within...

朱宣澧

In all honesty, I didn't "train" any of them. The jedi training in KotOR leaves alot to be desired. You could, obviously, teach most of the organic crewmembers how to recognize the force, and feel the flow of the force through them, but that was it. There was no proper training. You didn't get to instruct them in the ways of the force, you didn't get to do lightsaber sparring and stuff. I wanted to be able to spend time with a student, to actually get to train somebody. But alas, it was just WAY to simple.

I do "convert" as many as possible to Jedi though, seeing as Jedi are by far the most efficient class in the game when it comes to clearing a room of baddies as quickly as possible. Well, actually you basically only need 1 Jedi companion to heal and buff you, and you can just force storm or force wave your way through most of the game.

I wish a bigger part of the game would require other sollutions than "enter room, kill baddies, loot footlockers and plasteel sylinders, leave room". I mean, that's not really the Jedi way is it? It's fine from a Sith point of view I guess, but it doesn't really feel very fulfilling.

I never train Atton because I can never picture him as a Jedi. Sorry

DAWUSS

Dawes ain't too bright. Hitting rock bottom is when you leave 2 tickets on the dash of your car, leave it unlocked hoping someone will steal them & when you come back, there are 4 tickets on your dashboard.

Why not?

Others have said 'because he was an assassin and hates Jedi'.

In the conversion conversation I usually say "then she lied to you, that's what Jedi do" and the line like, so much for the Jedi ideal of protecting the innocent and "you could have been so much more"....I have not found a reason to not Jediphy him...though whether he is truly a Jedi is doubtful.....minion.

S.A.S.I.S.P.G.M.D.G.S.M.B.

Mira is likely close to being only Mandalorian that can become a Sentinel and use force powers, considering her unusual background as both huntress and something like a fighter, although her weapon proficiency is usually with ranged attacks.

Edited by vaxen83

Deep from within...

朱宣澧

But he gives Palpatine a run for his money in regards of a screwed up looking face.

War is Peace, Freedom is Slavery, Ignorance is Strength

Baldur's Gate modding
TeamBG
Baldur's Gate modder/community leader
Baldur's Gate - Enhanced Edition beta tester
Baldur's Gate 2 - Enhanced Edition beta tester

Icewind Dale - Enhanced Edition beta tester

I didn't train The Disciple, of course I also never got him if I could help it...

"You have left me an opening !" :( , I still think that they put that in there deliberately.

I swear, they have some sick minds at Obsidian, kind of like the guy who put the Mandalorian computer nerd typing on your PCs chest if it's a female. :lol:

Edited by jodo kast 5