What are you playing now?

Darque

Splinter Cell Double Agent

Awesome. I was going to ask if anyone picked this up. I just noticed on TV that it's out for the 360. I assume it's out for the PC as well?

PC version comes out next week. I couldn't wait a week however so I got the 360 version :-"

Just finished Shanghai, nice graphix omg.

newfroh.jpg

:-

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

http://www.hlcomic.com/index.php?date=2005-05-01

Go on, read the whole thing. The author is a genius.

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

I'm enjoying the subterranean Versalife levels in Hong Kong.

Hong Kong is just awesome.

I remember thinking Versalife was pretty much the endgame my first playthrough. I was pleasantly surprised!

As for Double Agent, 3 different stores have it coming in next week for PC, so that seems somewhat reliable.

My work here is done.

In other news, I bought AVP 2 and since I don't seem to be finding any decent cheap laptops for which I was saving it, I think it's high time to start the game.

kirottu said:

NWN OC again. I'm getting the itch so bad for NWN2, I've gone back to NWN. One thing of note, the cloaks do look cool!

Life is like a clam. Years of filtering crap then some bastard cracks you open and scrapes you into its damned mouth, end of story.

- Steven Erikson

My work here is done.

In other news, I bought AVP 2 and since I don't seem to be finding any decent cheap laptops for which I was saving it, I think it's high time to start the game.

AvP 2 was awesome. :p

I preffered the first one. Had a much better marine campaign. The second alien campaign was better, though.

I have to download that again.

NWN OC again. I'm getting the itch so bad for NWN2, I've gone back to NWN. One thing of note, the cloaks do look cool!

I'd do that too, but I'm going through HotU instead.

Edited by Pop

World of Warcraft and Warhammer Dark Crusade..Somthing I've learned about DC

THEY CAPPED THE MAX TIER UNITS AT INCREDIBLY LOW LEVELS!

my poor guard have to rely on basic guardsmen to get the work done... Ah well, at least theres overwatch.

Victor of the 5 year fan fic competition!

Kevin Butler will awesome your face off.

That's weird. The Might & Magic series gets very little love in these forums. Why is that? They're not bad games, after all (except.. uhm.. number nine.. which isn't even half as bad as people make it out to be, and it's STILL one of the worst RPG's I've played).

More M&M for the people!

Swedes, go to: Spel2, for the latest game reviews in swedish!

I'd do that too, but I'm going through HotU instead.

I'd be tempted to install and play NwN: HotU, except for the

lack of Magic User - Intelligent Sword - Golem story arc

OBSCVRVM PER OBSCVRIVS ET IGNOTVM PER IGNOTIVS

ingsoc.gif

OPVS ARTIFICEM PROBAT

The Original Crimson Skies

I finally had a chance to play the X-box sequel and was very dissapointed. It threw out the depth of the original (dumb it down for the Box), the quality voice acting ("jokes" constantly fell flat), and the setting (Giant Mech-Spiders from Wild Wild West). I mean they pulled a Silent Storm and went sci-fi with it. By itself it's a ok game, but man, way to kill a good premise.

Edited by kumquatq3

nhl nhl nhl nhl nhl nhl nhl nhl nhl nhl nhl nhl nhl nhl nhl nhl nhl nhl nhl nhl nhl nhl nhl nhl nhl nhl nhl nhl nhl nhl nhl nhl nhl nhl nhl nhl nhl nhl nhl nhl nhl nhl nhl nhl nhl nhl nhl nhl nhl nhl nhl nhl nhl nhl nhl nhl nhl nhl nhl nhl nhl nhl nhl nhl nhl nhl nhl nhl nhl nhl nhl nhl nhl nhl nhl nhl nhl nhl nhl nhl nhl nhl nhl nhl nhl nhl nhl nhl nhl nhl nhl nhl nhl nhl nhl

I am currently installing Guild Wars and preparing myself to be pounded on.

Murphy's Law of Computer Gaming: The listed minimum specifications written on the box by the publisher are not the minimum specifications of the game set by the developer.

@\NightandtheShape/@ - "Because you're a bizzare strange deranged human?"

Walsingham- "Sand - always rushing around, stirring up apathy."

Joseph Bulock - "Another headache, courtesy of Sand"

Is it really too short or is it that you wanted more?

Murphy's Law of Computer Gaming: The listed minimum specifications written on the box by the publisher are not the minimum specifications of the game set by the developer.

@\NightandtheShape/@ - "Because you're a bizzare strange deranged human?"

Walsingham- "Sand - always rushing around, stirring up apathy."

Joseph Bulock - "Another headache, courtesy of Sand"