What are you playing now?

Darque

NHL 2007 on my roomate's 360 for a couple of days now. I actually told him to go do something else when he wanted to play some Oblivion the other day. :">

Are you spamming the left button to win faceoffs instead of using the skill stick, Laozi?

bnwdancer9ma7pk.gif

Jaguars4ever is still alive.  No word of a lie.

MVP Baseball 2005. :)

Tried to get NWN2 toolset working; but it's being a jerk so bleh.

I kind of realize why your mod never gets finished if you're having problems even installing a toolset :ermm:

Swedes, go to: Spel2, for the latest game reviews in swedish!

Picked up Darkstar One the other day and so far, so good. I'm stuck, though. Need to reach a system 5.1 LY away and my stardrive only has a 5 LY jump capability >.< Been scouring the systems for side-missions and hopefully, one of them will lead me to an artifact to get another upgrade.

Bugs? Klingon Software does not have 'Bugs'. It has FEATURES and they are too sophisticated for a Romulan pig like you to understand!

HK-47: "Recitation: First, weapon selection is critical. If I see one more idiot attacking a Jedi with a blaster pistol, then I'll kill them myself."

HK-47: "Answer: Select grenades, sonic screamers, cluster rockets and plasma charges. Mines are also effective, since many Jedi will run to meet you in hand to hand combat. Silly Jedi."

System Shock 2. And it's all your fault.

"My hovercraft is full of eels!" - Hungarian tourist
I am Dan Quayle of the Romans.
I want to tattoo a map of the Netherlands on my nether lands.
Heja Sverige!!
Everyone should cuffawkle more.
The wrench is your friend. :bat:

Some mods, I guess. I'm most interested in new characters (to heighten the replay value, ya know), and I've been really, really impressed with Kelsey so far. Also tried Sarileth but quickly dropped her for being a drama queen. Next playthrough I might give some other user-created NPCs a chance. I've downloaded Tashia and Amber but haven't used them yet.

I've also got the banter pack installed and my favorite mod of them all, Dungeon-Be-Gone!

Hmmm ... *contemplates playing BG2 with a Paladin ... *

OBSCVRVM PER OBSCVRIVS ET IGNOTVM PER IGNOTIVS

ingsoc.gif

OPVS ARTIFICEM PROBAT

" kind of realize why your mod never gets finished if you're having problems even installing a toolset "

It's installed. And, NWN1's toolset was installed easily. That's not the problem. LOL

DWARVES IN PROJECT ETERNITY = VOLOURN HAS PLEDGED $250.

Some mods, I guess. I'm most interested in new characters (to heighten the replay value, ya know), and I've been really, really impressed with Kelsey so far. Also tried Sarileth but quickly dropped her for being a drama queen. Next playthrough I might give some other user-created NPCs a chance. I've downloaded Tashia and Amber but haven't used them yet.

I've also got the banter pack installed and my favorite mod of them all, Dungeon-Be-Gone!

I really can't stress how great that Dungeon-Be-Gone mod is. As soon as you get out of your cell a little dude pops up who will whisk you to the exit of the dungeon, picking up all the XP and gear you would have got from trudging through it yourself.

So if you ever think "I'd rather just start out in Athkatla," you should probably pick it up. Pocket Plane hosts it.

Edited by Darth Drabek

baby, take off your beret

everyone's a critic and most people are DJs

System Shock 2. And it's all your fault.

You know you wanted to. :blink:

Actually, I didn't but the pure awesomeness of the game forced me to.

I'm playing it on impossible difficulty. It's maddening. :ph34r:

Heja Sverige!!

Yikes, I can imagine. :blink:

I've heard that setting is really hard.  :ph34r: Keep us updated. :D

Almost no health at all, much more resilient enemies, less items, less nanites (those ten nanites each ressurrection costs can really add up). :ph34r:

At least it isn't timed like System Shock 1.

Heja Sverige!!

I really can't stress how great that Dungeon-Be-Gone mod is. As soon as you get out of your cell a little dude pops up who will whisk you to the exit of the dungeon, picking up all the XP and gear you would have got from trudging through it yourself.

So if you ever think "I'd rather just start out in Athkatla," you should probably pick it up. Pocket Plane hosts it.

Hmmm ... thanks for the linkie ... I don't mind the dungeon that much ...

OBSCVRVM PER OBSCVRIVS ET IGNOTVM PER IGNOTIVS

ingsoc.gif

OPVS ARTIFICEM PROBAT

LOLZ Playing a tin head.

2010spaceships.jpg

Hades was the life of the party. RIP You'll be missed.

Spot on. I've run through that dungeon way too many times.

It looks pretty cool on its face, but does anybody have confirmation the BG1tutu is cool? Having played the second game before the first one (yes, yes, blasphemy, I know) I found having only the core classes to be... lacking in flair :p

On that note, one has to start a new game in order to utilize newly installed mods, correct?

Edited by Pop

Spot on. I've run through that dungeon way too many times.

It looks pretty cool on its face, but does anybody have confirmation the BG1tutu is cool? Having played the second game before the first one (yes, yes, blasphemy, I know) I found having only the core classes to be... lacking in flair :)

On that note, one has to start a new game in order to utilize newly installed mods, correct?

easyTuTu is awesome, as the name says really easy to install (regular TuTu is a bit of a hassle) and it makes BG1 the better game of the two. There are some mods for tutu, check the pocketplane mod list found here.

Neverwinter Nights. Getting prepared when Neverwinter Nights 2 is released.

War is Peace, Freedom is Slavery, Ignorance is Strength

Baldur's Gate modding
TeamBG
Baldur's Gate modder/community leader
Baldur's Gate - Enhanced Edition beta tester
Baldur's Gate 2 - Enhanced Edition beta tester

Icewind Dale - Enhanced Edition beta tester

Dreamfall

Which is an awesome game. Dreamfall I mean.

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

My girlfriend is playing Dreamfall as I'm typing this. I bet she looks slightly better than Muso? when doing it too :ermm:)

I'm still playing Darkstar One, although I haven't played this week because of my increased gym interest and jogging mania.

Swedes, go to: Spel2, for the latest game reviews in swedish!