IGN's NWN2 impression

kumquatq3

How is it bunk? If I was playing a game which loads okay but is buggy to all to hell and does CTDs more than on occasion I would consider it not "working." Of course I only consider the released product. NWN 2 is still cooking in the oven so to speak.

Edited by Judge Hades

How is it bunk?  If I was playing a game which loads okay but is buggy to all to hell and does CTDs more than on occasion I would consider it not "working."  Of course I only consider the released product.  NWN 2 is still cooking in the oven so to speak.

Yes, it is "working" because it's still functional.

Well EXCUSE ME If that when a dev says something is working I cannot see that means they just got it prepared for it's first test-run.

1 (and a half) MONTH BEFORE RELEASE. A month they were not even SUPPOSED to have.

Can one see why I am surprised and slighty shocked only now the animation is in it's EARLIEST states? :lol:

Edited by Hassat Hunter

^

I agree that that is such a stupid idiotic pathetic garbage hateful retarded scumbag evil satanic nazi like term ever created. At least top 5.

TSLRCM Official Forum || TSLRCM Moddb || My other KOTOR2 mods || TSLRCM (English version) on Steam || [M4-78EP on Steam

Formerly known as BattleWookiee/BattleCookiee

Wait, wait. Didn't Sawyer say their latest build has fixed the animations?
I'm sorry if you're so unaware of the development process that you think a feature is bug-free the day it's implemented, but that's not how it works.  Avellone took a stable build with him to Leipzig.  Frank implemented combat fidgets in a build made after that one.  The fidgets play erratically and sometimes not at all.  That's why we're still working on the game: because it's buggy.

They are in; but working less than perfect. That is ofcourse; unless your statement you refer to is one (that was later) made on the NWN2 boards; But I don't visit those...

^

I agree that that is such a stupid idiotic pathetic garbage hateful retarded scumbag evil satanic nazi like term ever created. At least top 5.

TSLRCM Official Forum || TSLRCM Moddb || My other KOTOR2 mods || TSLRCM (English version) on Steam || [M4-78EP on Steam

An other RPG I follow had that about 20-25 days before release...

^

I anticipate ~Sept 30 Gold, though that's just a feeling. :lol:

Well I have no problem with the feature being in, but having bugs, a month to go till gold. I would have a problem if they deemed it low priority enough to ignore, but I assume that they consider this a big issue.

Hope.