47 members have voted

1. 1. whats your favorite

• ep 1
    • ep 2
    • ep 3
    • ep 4
    • ep 5
    • ep 6

DR's right tho...that kid was a poor choice. I've seen plenty of younglings (haha) in films who were pretty astounding on-screen, or at least where the director was able to coax out a good performance.

But GL's pretty bad at getting good performances out of most actors so maybe it's not all their fault. :lol:"

“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

Ep1? People liked that annoying kid as Anakin?

You mean as opposed to that annoying adult as Anakin?

The kid was like 8 or 9, what's Heyden's excuse? :shifty:

George Lucas is his excuse. Hayden isn't as bad as he appeared to be in Star Wars.

"My hovercraft is full of eels!" - Hungarian tourist
I am Dan Quayle of the Romans.
I want to tattoo a map of the Netherlands on my nether lands.
Heja Sverige!!
Everyone should cuffawkle more.
The wrench is your friend. :bat:

Ep1? People liked that annoying kid as Anakin?

You mean as opposed to that annoying adult as Anakin?

The kid was like 8 or 9, what's Heyden's excuse? :(

He's good looking at least.

Thought that he was a young boy with a head full of hair who was simply getting accustomed to growing up.

Edited by vaxen83

Deep from within...

Victims live a life of fantasy.

Some see salvation as an act of God, a few look within for it.

朱宣澧

note: i saw the "translated" movies so i have not hear much the original voice and voice expressions

imo Christiansen was not that bad, after McDiarmid (veeeery good palpatine) and C. Lee, SLJ and L. Neeson is probably the actor i liked the most in the first trilogy

instead imho both N Portman and E. McGregor made a very poor performance... in particular i don't like much the McGregor's Obi-Wan it totally lack the charm of the "original" A. Guinness character.

but anyway i can't not even blame the actors too much, this new trilogy totally lack the inspiration of the old one, dialogues and characters are bland and flat and there are some quite terrible scenes...

...maybe guys at obsidian should start to do movies....

an my fav SW movies are ANH and ESB...

Ewan McGreggor was good... But in the later stages he lacked something. In the beginning he was good, just a typical apprentice and nothing special reflected everything but in episode 2 and 3 something changed...

note: i saw the "translated" movies so i have not hear much the original voice and voice expressions

imo Christiansen was not that bad, after McDiarmid (veeeery good palpatine) and C. Lee, SLJ and L. Neeson is probably the actor i liked the most in the first trilogy

instead imho both N Portman and E. McGregor made a very poor performance... in particular i don't like much the McGregor's Obi-Wan it totally lack the charm of the "original" A. Guinness character.

but anyway i can't not even blame the actors too much, this new trilogy totally lack the inspiration of the old one, dialogues and characters are bland and flat and there are some quite terrible scenes...

...maybe guys at obsidian should start to do movies....

an my fav SW movies are ANH and ESB...

The translation is probably why you didn't like Ewen McGregor's performance.

IMO, he was the most "believable" character of the prequels.

"Console exclusive is such a harsh word." - Darque

"Console exclusive is two words Darque." - Nartwak (in response to Darque's observation)

Indeed :)

"POWERRRRRRRR...UNLIMITED POWERRRRRR..." <_<

How can it be a no ob build. It has PROVEN effective. I dare you to show your builds and I will tear you apart in an arugment about how these builds will won them.

- OverPowered Godzilla (OPG)

Ahahaha...that hollered line was so funny...when I bought that one on DVD I taped that tiny bit of voice and played it over and over, giggling.

....uh...or something.... :-

“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

imo was pretty good, not as spectacular as other ones but it was so adventurous in its simplicity...

the linear story, its classical character so well mixed and some nice dialogues.

but i admit that i'm way more surprised by the result of ep3, imo hands down the worst of the serie and generally quite a bad movie.

It's still a lot better than any of the prequels. But, of course, what movie isn't?

Heja Sverige!!

Actually, episode IV was meant to tank. GL was convinced Star Wars would get an awful reception, and left to Hawaii at the time of the film's release so lthat things would blow over without him around. He was really surprised by Star Wars' box office success.

Heja Sverige!!

Indeed. Originally GL only hoped to make enough money with first film so that he could do second one. :thumbsup:

How can it be a no ob build. It has PROVEN effective. I dare you to show your builds and I will tear you apart in an arugment about how these builds will won them.

- OverPowered Godzilla (OPG)

Why? Ep. IV was not too good.

Shame on you...

but it was so adventurous in its simplicity...

the linear story, its classical character so well mixed and some nice dialogues.

I agree, its similar to KotOR1 in a way its all basic to an extent and you can follow is simply and the adventures and stuff in it is great.

Then your a narrow minded fool, who only cares for what you say only then.

And I have said otherwise... Looks like someone is ignorantly posting away without understanding/reading previous posts...

And anyways, your probabally some 12 year old, who only likes the BangBang! special effects and doesnt like or can understand a true indepth story, all you said in your 1 lined, noob post was that Ep4 was not too good without explaining why...

Edited by Sturm