47 members have voted

1. 1. whats your favorite

• ep 1
    • ep 2
    • ep 3
    • ep 4
    • ep 5
    • ep 6

Yes, but everything else about the new movies sucked. Except Ewan MacGregor and Samuel L. Jackson

"My hovercraft is full of eels!" - Hungarian tourist
I am Dan Quayle of the Romans.
I want to tattoo a map of the Netherlands on my nether lands.
Heja Sverige!!
Everyone should cuffawkle more.
The wrench is your friend. :bat:

I agree about the fight scenes, but that just comes with the territory of years passing and tech advancing. It doesn't make them special. If anything, filmmakers are coming to rely on those effects too much, kinda like pcgames and graphics.

“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

I agree about the fight scenes, but that just comes with the territory of years passing and tech advancing. It doesn't make them special. If anything, filmmakers are coming to rely on those effects too much, kinda like pcgames and graphics.

I guess no one can stop progress. It's inevitable and technology should become even greater IMO

Nothing wrong with improving technology though. Problem is when movies/games/shows forsake other things that make them good (characters, story, etc.) in order to solely show off the new technology.

I took this job because I thought you were just a legend. Just a story. A story to scare little kids. But you're the real deal. The demon who dares to challenge God.

So what the hell do you want? Don't seem to me like you're out to make this stinkin' world a better place. Why you gotta kill all my men? Why you gotta kill me?

Nothing personal. It's just revenge.

Episode VI: ROTJ was a bit artificial. Looked more like a celebratory stance of which efforts in earning victory did not necessarily warrant ending that came with movie.

Deep from within...

Victims live a life of fantasy.

Some see salvation as an act of God, a few look within for it.

朱宣澧

EP 5 was my favorite, the Empire actually won (for a time)

Why does everyone like the rebels so much, there nothing but anarchists, i mean the empire is like the government today, it works and it has control.

Shure the Empire is controlled by a evil Sith lord, but so is America and England (though GWB lacks the intelligence to be a Sith lord) :)"

The empire was strong, it had a good army, strong leadership and cool ship designs, the noise a Tie fighter makes when it fires is a well known sound.

And then the rebels come along and ruin it, i cannot belive the Empire lost so badly IMO they shoud have won, they had twice the number of resources the rebels did and it is imposible for them to get owned so badly, in real life the Empire would have won and Luke would have joined the DS and Darth Vader would still be alive. GL should have re-written the script IMO.

EP 1 sucked!

If Jar jar binks was not there it would have been good, who would have liked to see a Wookie instead of Jar jar?

And instead of rebels i would have liked to see the Empire fight the Mandalorians...

EP 5 was my favorite, the Empire actually won (for a time)

Why does everyone like the rebels so much, there nothing but anarchists, i mean the empire is like the government today, it works and it has control.

Shure the Empire is controlled by a evil Sith lord, but so is America and England (though GWB lacks the intelligence to be a Sith lord)  :("

The empire was strong, it had a good army, strong leadership and cool ship designs, the noise a Tie fighter makes when it fires is a well known sound.

And then the rebels come along and ruin it, i cannot belive the Empire lost so  badly IMO they shoud have won, they had twice the number of resources the rebels did and it is imposible for them to get owned so badly, in real life the Empire would have won and Luke would have joined the DS and Darth Vader would still be alive. GL should have re-written the script IMO.

EP 1 sucked!

If Jar jar binks was not there it would have been good, who would have liked to see a Wookie instead of Jar jar?

And instead of rebels i would have liked to see the Empire fight the Mandalorians...

well i used to be all like yay republic but my love for thrawn has kind of changed that... but i just finished reading the book where they sign a peace treaty (vision of the future) so im in bliss bc theyre at peace

yes there was something about the older ones... i dont know what but they were better. episode seems to have smaller children in mind.. but i really didnt like ep3... at all. it was sad and it didnt even entertain me that much

Edited by seejai

"She was short, she was furry, she was loud, and she was determined to sell him a melon"- random passage from Spector of the Past by Timothy Zahn

Does anyone else like the Empire?

If you made a list you would see that the Empire have many cool designs in ships, soldier armor e.t.c.

Shure X-wings are cool but compared to Tie fighters...

i do like the idea of order and stability. i just dont like the alien predjudices and the cruelness. like i said if thrawn would have defeated the republic i would have loved to see what he would have done with the galaxy

"She was short, she was furry, she was loud, and she was determined to sell him a melon"- random passage from Spector of the Past by Timothy Zahn

The cruelty was a nessessary evil, how do you expect to earn respect if you are all kind and gentle.

And if the Empire won against the rebelion then they would have brought the galaxy into stabalized order, Darth Vader would eventually have succeded Sidios, such is the way of the Sith and then Luke would have Succeded his father and then... who knows? mybe the Empire would bring back the old Sith order like in K 1 and 2.

welll i do love ep2.. watching everything start to fall apart. the scene where they were gonna execute anakin,padme, and obi wan was an awesome fighting scene

welll i do love ep2.. watching everything start to fall apart.  the scene where they were gonna execute anakin,padme, and obi wan was an awesome fighting scene

Yeah that was preety cool, i loved the fight scence between Dooku and Yoda, that was hilarious the way Yoda was jumping up and down, and he totally whooped Dooku's ass! :D

Edited by Metal_billy

yeah i remember when it first came out and everyones like what?? he can barely walk!! (yoda)

yes at first i was sad bc i liked the puppet (lol) but its cool when he fights

Only thing found interesting about ROTJ so far is scene where Kenobi and Luke are sitted on a log involved in dialogue about confronting Vader and Palpatine shortly after departure of Yoda. Especially about part where Kenobi confesses own inability to train Anakin, instead losing him to darkside, where Luke emphasises his hope that good still lies within Vader.

Deep from within...

Victims live a life of fantasy.

Some see salvation as an act of God, a few look within for it.

朱宣澧

Remember in episode 1, Obi Wan had his doubts about whether could be a Jedi, he pretty much agreed with the council's decision not to train him, and only took Anakin as his padawan after Qui Gonn Jinn's dying request. Don't know that Obi Wan ever had as much faith in Anakin as Luke or Padme or Qui-Gonn... at least not to begin with.

I took this job because I thought you were just a legend. Just a story. A story to scare little kids. But you're the real deal. The demon who dares to challenge God.

So what the hell do you want? Don't seem to me like you're out to make this stinkin' world a better place. Why you gotta kill all my men? Why you gotta kill me?

Nothing personal. It's just revenge.

anakin annoys me so bad in that movie i can hardly watch it (ep 3) he reminds me of a spoiled 3 yr old

I think Anakin was  always good deep within, even when he turned on the dark side

Anakin turned to the dark side because he was an idiot, not because he was fundamentally evil.

"My hovercraft is full of eels!" - Hungarian tourist
I am Dan Quayle of the Romans.
I want to tattoo a map of the Netherlands on my nether lands.
Heja Sverige!!
Everyone should cuffawkle more.
The wrench is your friend. :bat:

Anakin just fell to the dark side cos of that stupid Padme... if she hadn't been in the way the Emporor wouldn't have had anything to turn him to his cause. I was glad Vader threw the Emporor in that plasma pit in ep.6. Hurray!