Warcraft Universe

Metal_billy

Maybe and maybe not. I will double check that figure with one of my friends. He is a member of the First Fist of Light online guild who plays WoW a lot. He maxed out his paladin a year ago and still plays him to "grind" repuation points. :blink:

If he doesn't know the answer to WoW he can easily ask one of the developers at Blizzard and get the answer for me.

YOU WONT LIKE HIM WHEN HE'S ANGRY!!!

I don't like him when he's not. ^_^

1 week after i created this account and i already have someone who does not like me!, that has to be a record or something.

P.S when im angry i

Kill a kitten!

Mods help us! >_<

Oh and um, shouldnt this be in Comp. & Con.?

Edited by x1Predator

If money is the root of all evil.....why is the world not destroyed?

Warcraft is a fantasy game created by Blizzard.

There are 5 Warcraft games: Warcraft I, Warcraft II, Warcraft III ROC (Reign of Chaos), Warcraft III TFT (The frozen throne) and World of Warcraft.

You have already got it wrong. Youve forgotten Beyond The Dark Portal.

Also, you have missed out Warcraft 2 Battlenet Edition and Lord of the Clans, but I suppose those dont really count.

Yeah, this thread is kinda like bragging about having the smallest willy.

well if he actually had the smallest willy it would be acceptable to brag about it .. a record, no matter how humiliating, is worth bragging about...

Fortune favors the bald.

He claims he is "older", yet, he seems so juvenile. Blatantly bragging in a forum into which he registered a week ago. Also, he says that he has grown too old for Warcraft games. And then that he has had sex with his girlfriend. WoW.

I am guessing he is a misguided 16 year old looking for acceptance in all the wrong places.

He claims he is "older", yet, he seems so juvenile. Blatantly bragging in a forum into which he registered a week ago. Also, he says that he has grown too old for Warcraft games. And then that he has had sex with his girlfriend. WoW.

I am guessing he is a misguided 16 year old looking for acceptance in all the wrong places.

then shouldn't we,as the older and more experianced citizens of this world, encourage and guide him onto more prosperous pastures?

since coporal punishment is no longer allowed...

Fortune favors the bald.

sargeras is dead... just gonna say that. he was killed as his soul inhabated medivhs' body.

I always thought the old gods and the titans were kinda one and the same except under different titles. The being inside the well would have been Sargeras. hence the fact that parts of him are found down there.

Victor of the 5 year fan fic competition!

Kevin Butler will awesome your face off.

then shouldn't we,as the older and more experianced citizens of this world, encourage and guide him onto more prosperous pastures?

since coporal punishment is no longer allowed...

Yes, good idea.

Alright, Billy_Willy, I am not qualified to tell you what to do, but as a caring forumite, you need to know that your actions of late have been intrusive and caused people to frown.

Firstly, you should probably delete this thread. If it is for what you say it is for, then it looks like you have tested your knowledge well enough. However, your side-show advertising ("111! I know everyteh thing + I R0X0rz") has turned out to not be true. And even though you recanted your statement later, it comes across as arrogant.

Secondly, when people respond to you with a general adverse feeling, and you notice (http://forums.obsidianent.com/index.php?showtopic=43152&view=findpost&p=660173), then the proper response for matters that don't matter to you much is to stop. Now if you had this feeling that you totally believed you knew everything about Warcraft, and even if people said it was wrong and you just disregarded it as fabricated, then you would be known as something else altogether, like an ignorant fool. However, you noticed, and you claim you don't care about Warcraft anymore (at least, you don't play it), so just let it go.

Thirdly, we are not a group that wants to dislike people, but when rubbed the wrong way, we do dislike. Perhaps rethink your tactics for being famous here, because it is making you infamous for being "dumb" as opposed to famous for being "teh R0xoRZ".

I would like to add the following reflection to this thread. Rather than try to contact everyone who has participated in the less than constructive posts herein, I feel this is a more accessible manner in which to reach everyone.

Though people may take issue with the manner in which a new member posts, I would hope that existing members will try to be less confrontational and antagonistic. It is my hope that long-term members will post in a way that is invitational and that does not create a sense of elitism or exclusivity. Unfortunately this thread began with 'a lot of back and forth' that it would be difficult to now moderate. I would simply request that when, in the future, a new member arrives and wants to share his/her passion in a posting manner that is perhaps not universally accessible that the we, as the community, will try not attack/belittle/hurt/alienate him/her. If you post, remember that the responsibility lies with how you respond - if you cannot reply constructively, perhaps use the PM/report function and let the Globals/mods help with translating the intent of a thread in a way that the new member can be accepted by everyone.

/speech from the Roost

The universe is change;
your life is what our thoughts make it
- Marcus Aurelius (161)

:dragon: