Warcraft Universe

Metal_billy

Warcraft is a fantasy game created by Blizzard.

There are 5 Warcraft games: Warcraft I, Warcraft II, Warcraft III ROC (Reign of Chaos), Warcraft III TFT (The frozen throne) and World of Warcraft.

Since you mentioned The Frozen Throne, I'm going to have to point out you missed Beyond the Dark Portal.

Warcraft II is Beyond the Dark portal

Warcraft II was Tides of Darkness, the Warcraft II Expansion was Beyond the Dark Portal.

Warcraft Adventures was the sadly cancelled Warcraft adventure game that followed Thrall's rise from an Orc slave to Warchief of the Orc Horde, bridging the gap between Warcraft II and III. Its style was that of the Lucasarts adventures at the time using hand drawn animation on static painted backgrounds.

Edited by Oerwinde
The area between the balls and the butt is a hotbed of terrorist activity.

Devastatorsig.jpg

And I was pretty hyped for Adventures, which is why I asked whether Billy_boy here was "in the know" about this awesomeness.

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

I guess im mistaken about the Warcraft II expantion, when i got the game Beyond the Dark portal was with the actual game so i did not know if it was sepetate or not.

Where can I find a Nerubian costume? It's for Halloween and robbing banks, preferably for robbing banks on Halloween.

Your going to have to find a Giant Spider costume because Nerubians look like Giant Spiders

I didn't ask what they looked like, I asked where to find the costume. If you can't answer a simple question like that then your thread is completely worthless!

I don't think there is a Nerubian costume if there is then its news to me.

Then you don't know everything now do you.

I profoundly dislike liars and it is my opinion that they should all be emprisonned in Guantanamo as punishment.

I shall now report your bloody @$$ to the mods so that they may ban you ensforth to oblivion(the netherworld, not the game).

And I was pretty hyped for Adventures, which is why I asked whether Billy_boy here was "in the know" about this awesomeness.

Can you please tell me if Adventures is part of the Warcraft Lore or not, if it is i should know about it.

Where can I find a Nerubian costume? It's for Halloween and robbing banks, preferably for robbing banks on Halloween.

Your going to have to find a Giant Spider costume because Nerubians look like Giant Spiders

I didn't ask what they looked like, I asked where to find the costume. If you can't answer a simple question like that then your thread is completely worthless!

I profoundly dislike liars and it is my opinion that they should all be emprisonned in Guantanamo as punishment.

I shall now report your bloody @$$ to the mods so that they may ban you ensforth to oblivion(the netherworld, not the game).

The possible existance of the Nerubain costume however slim is not part of the Warcraft lore so of course i do not know about it.

The possible existance of the Nerubain costume however slim is not part of the Warcraft lore so of course i do not know about it.

Pffff.

I can name about 50-100 things I'd rather do than try to build a mental lexicon of Warcraft lore. I mean, stuff that's not so geeky that it offends us regular geeks.

Which I why I'm not gonna answer you. I'm not gonna insult you either, since I was pretty gay for Warcraft back in the day too. It's just that I didn't go around and flaunt my supposed supremacy of geekness.

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

Name the Seven clans of The Horde during the Second Great War, as well as their respective Clan Leaders and the names of their respective Dominions (their base of operations on Azeroth).

And, Warcraft Adventures is not really considered canon AFAIK. They kept Thrall as canon, but his adventures in the cancelled game are not considered canon.

Name the Seven clans of The Horde during the Second Great War, as well as their respective Clan Leaders and the names of their respective Dominions (their base of operations on Azeroth).

And, Warcraft Adventures is not really considered canon AFAIK. They kept Thrall as canon, but his adventures in the cancelled game are not considered canon.

Twilights hammer clan - led by Cho'gal, in Outland

Bleeding hollow clan - led by Killrog deadeye, in Outland

The shadow council - led by Gul'dan, in Outland

Frost wolf clan - led by Durotar, In the mountians (near Dun Morogh)

Stormreaver clan - led by Ogrim Doomhammer, Kalimdor

Warsong clan - led by Grom Hellscream, South of Durnhold Keep

@Metal_billy: Did you know that sex is better than Warcraft?

"My hovercraft is full of eels!" - Hungarian tourist
I am Dan Quayle of the Romans.
I want to tattoo a map of the Netherlands on my nether lands.
Heja Sverige!!
Everyone should cuffawkle more.
The wrench is your friend. :bat:

I can name about 50-100 things I'd rather do than try to build a mental lexicon of Warcraft lore. I mean, stuff that's not so geeky that it offends us regular geeks.

Which I why I'm not gonna answer you. I'm not gonna insult you either, since I was pretty gay for Warcraft back in the day too. It's just that I didn't go around and flaunt my supposed supremacy of geekness.

I know alot about Warcraft lore, this thread is to challange my knoledge thats all, im not bragging, i do not know everything just quite alot, i know i know, the thread discription says i know everything what i should have put is: I know alot.

Frost wolf clan -  led by Durotar, In the mountians (near Dun Morogh)

The Clans, according to the Warcraft 2 manual:

-Blackrock Clan. Leader: Orgrim Doomhammer. Dominion: Blackrock Spire, Azeroth

-Stormreaver Clan. Leader: Gul'dan the Warlock. Dominion: Stormwind, Azeroth and Balor, Azeroth

-Twilight's Hammer Clan. Leader: Cho'gall the Ogre-Mage. Dominion: Northshire, Azeroth

-Black Tooth Grin Clan. Leaders: Rend and Maim, sons of Blackhand. Dominion: The Black Morass, Azeroth

-Bleeding Hollow Clan. Leader: Kilrogg Deadeye. Dominion: Ironforge, Khaz Modan

-Dragonmaw Clan. Leader: Zuluhed the Whacked. Dominion: Grim Batol, Khaz Modan

-Burning Blade Clan. Leader: None. Dominion: Nomadic.

Looks like you need to study the Lore more ;)"

Frost wolf clan -  led by Durotar, In the mountians (near Dun Morogh)

The Clans, according to the Warcraft 2 manual:

-Blackrock Clan. Leader: Orgrim Doomhammer. Dominion: Blackrock Spire, Azeroth

-Stormreaver Clan. Leader: Gul'dan the Warlock. Dominion: Stormwind, Azeroth and Balor, Azeroth

-Twilight's Hammer Clan. Leader: Cho'gall the Ogre-Mage. Dominion: Northshire, Azeroth

-Black Tooth Grin Clan. Leaders: Rend and Maim, sons of Blackhand. Dominion: The Black Morass, Azeroth

-Bleeding Hollow Clan. Leader: Kilrogg Deadeye. Dominion: Ironforge, Khaz Modan

-Dragonmaw Clan. Leader: Zuluhed the Whacked. Dominion: Grim Batol, Khaz Modan

-Burning Blade Clan. Leader: None. Dominion: Nomadic.

Looks like you need to study the Lore more ;)"

Noooooooooooo i have been bested, i guess it is imposible to know everything, someone is bound to come along and add something new, i think in a contest i might get a silver medal.

Though i still eagerly await more questions, just want the challenge thats all

Edited by Metal_billy

How come Blizzard still can't reproduce Starcraft's success in single campaign writing?

LOL ;)

I don't work at Blizz so i don't know!

And anyway this has nothing to do about Warcraft ;)

Why did Warcraft 3 have crappy cartoon graphics?

Erm... because the main programmer was a kid. ;)

It is because Blizzard wanted to try out a 3D engine for a RPS game.