What are you thinking?

Rosbjerg

I wish I was on a cruise ship. I hate myself and want to die.

Lou Gutman, P.I.- It's like I'm not even trying anymore!
http://theatomicdanger.iforumer.com/index....theatomicdanger

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

But I never took a geometry class!

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

I just heard a guy on television say "this is the greatest upset in professional bass fishing history."

It amazes me how you can be a professional fisherman when no one eats what you catch.

People laugh when I say that I think a jellyfish is one of the most beautiful things in the world. What they don't understand is, I mean a jellyfish with long, blond hair.

I'm thinking about my bike. I had for two weeks and it was stolen this morning.

Must be karmic backlash from something I've done. Although it could have been just because the bike was so new. I should have kept it in the shed, instead of just leaving it on the frontyard locked.

Well, back to the old assbuster, let's see how well it does with all the hills and dirt roads my general course has adopted since I got an all-terrain bike.

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

Senselessness?

I live in a suburb at the city's fringe, I've lived here for 18 years and over those years only 2 bikes have been stolen from the general area. And have kept my bike at the front, which is hidden from the street since the bike/tool/moped shed is in front of it, forever. This is the first time I've been stolen a bike of right from our house. Don't you write about senselessness, sithdude, when all I've been doing is what I've always done.

If this was California, I'd call myself stupid to leave the bike out in front, but it's not.

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

I had a bike stolen in the quietest area imaginable. You're never safe from bike thieves, but I did get it back (it rocks having three cops for neighbours) after a while, albeit stripped for parts. That's when I called Bicylce Repairman.

^Yes, that is a good observation, Checkpoint. /God

I'm thinking about how tight this community right here actually is, and i'm surprised in a way about how difficult it is for some people to get involved and accepted at least in here, and now wondering how it must have been at the dawn of the Obsidian forums, and regretting not being there.

I was also thinking how awesomely great my weekend was and wish it was still going now.

I'm thinking about how tight this community right here actually is, and i'm surprised in a way about how difficult it is for some people to get involved and accepted at least in here, and now wondering how it must have been at the dawn of the Obsidian forums, and regretting not being there.

I was also thinking how awesomely great my weekend was and wish it was still going now.

I damn near always think about the 1st part, but I dont even think Eldar or the green dragon has been here that long.....

If money is the root of all evil.....why is the world not destroyed?

You could always search through all the old threads. It was really just talking about KOTOR II.

Senselessness?

I live in a suburb at the city's fringe, I've lived here for 18 years and over those years only 2 bikes have been stolen from the general area. And have kept my bike at the front, which is hidden from the street since the bike/tool/moped shed is in front of it, forever. This is the first time I've been stolen a bike of right from our house. Don't you write about senselessness, sithdude, when all I've been doing is what I've always done.

If this was California, I'd call myself stupid to leave the bike out in front, but it's not.

I live in California and leave my bike out in front of the house all the time. Unlocked. :wub:

DEADSIGS.jpg

RIP

Just choose some random state with high bike disappearance rate. :wub:

kirottu said:

Right now, I'm thinking why the hell didn't I find out the name of the awesome band I was watching live at the weekend, just so I could go get some of their music. It's really annoying me.

Edited by Petay

Pizza in the morning pizza int eh evening pizza at supper time when pizza is on a bagel you can eat pizza anytime pizza in the morning pizza in the evening pizza at supper time when pizza is on a bagel you can eat pizza anytime pizza int he morining pizza int the evening pizza a t supper time when pizza is on a bagel you can eat pizza anytime pizza in the morning poizza in the evening pizza at supper time when pizza is on abgel you can eat pizza anytime

I'm thinking about why this thread stays open while the three where people shared their writing got locked down.

Just post your story here and say that's what you are thinking. This isn't that tough.

I'm thinking of a certain post in a certain forum run by a certain Obsidian forum member involving the pizza song above, but with different lyrics.

You know what I'm talking about!