Americans too fat for X-rays

jaguars4ever

what abotu excersise?

Lou Gutman, P.I.- It's like I'm not even trying anymore!
http://theatomicdanger.iforumer.com/index....theatomicdanger

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

You know, Hades, instead of living on in a world where no one loves you, where no one cares if you live, die or bloat like a fat pig on Christmas and go pop on New Year's, you could kill yourself and donate the corpse to some poor Liberian kids via UNICEF, give 'em one last feast, Hades, be a good sport, they're dying in Africa while you eat away their world.

Don't overdo it.

Going from fat to skinny too fast makes you literally SKINNY, as in, you have a crapload of loose skin hanging everywhere.

This happened to me, it's true. Got bloated up when I was on antidepressants and they effed with my metabolism. Got off them and I dropped about a hundred pounds in <6 months when my metabolism reverted back to that of a small rodent. Sucks to be my midsection. :blink:

DEADSIGS.jpg

RIP

I could eat all sorts of crap. Until now.

But fruits are good for you. So is cycling. Meh, depression and drugs are for puny humans.

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

In the words of Pixie Stick, "You Jerkface!"

I stole it from Llyranor.

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

I sit around all day eating ice cream and I continue to lose weight.  Go latent mutant abilities!

I sit around drinking coke all day and eating sugar loaded snacks and I haven't gain a pound beyond my yearly fluctuation in nearly 4 years now. I gain ten pounds over the winter but then it all disappears in the summer. :wacko:

Edited by Deraldin

Go Go Diabetes!

Don't remind me. : (

;)
kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

post-1658-1154113736_thumb.jpg

Jay Pinkerton.