NHL

Darque

Got to see Buffalo - Washington and NYI - NYR tonight. The Islanders looked surprisingly good and Yashin was fantastic. He's dangerous everytime he touches the puck. Good to see him back to old form. I missed the first period of the Buffalo game.. which was unfortunate since they scored like a billion goals in that period. But after that I saw it all and Briere looked great. Ovechkin looked like he was missing a step, despite him scoring one. He wasn't as physical as I've seen him before. I hope he isn't getting tired of the game already.

Swedes, go to: Spel2, for the latest game reviews in swedish!

I bet Ovy ate too much turkey yesterday.

Go go 'Nucks and Sharks!!

edit: and I noticed that Manny Legace of the Blues was named one of the NHL's three stars last week. Good for your team, Taks!

Edited by Kor Qel Droma

bnwdancer9ma7pk.gif

Jaguars4ever is still alive.  No word of a lie.

Welcome back Ryan Smyth!!

And Dan Cleary gets a hat trick. Whodathunkit?

edit:and Stoll scores from sixty feet out! go Oilers!!! :*

Edited by Kor Qel Droma

bnwdancer9ma7pk.gif

Hahaha Brashear. Sometimes I wish Marty McSorley would have really hurt him with that little stick swinging incident a long long time ago in a rink far far away. And major props to Shanny for mixing it up with the big goon as well. And he did a damn good job in there too boot!

I don't think I like Marc-Andre Bergeron tonight. :)

bnwdancer9ma7pk.gif

edit: and I noticed that Manny Legace of the Blues was named one of the NHL's three stars last week.  Good for your team, Taks!

legacy has been rocking along with the rest of the team. 5-0-3 in the last eight, 5-0-1 in the last 6, 1.58 GAA for legacy since his concussion (knock on the head woke him up i guess) including a 33 save shutout last night. murray must be having an impact.

yay.

taks

comrade taks... just because.

OMG, no.

Anaheim will win, even though I'm counting for Canadiens.

"Alright, I've been thinking. When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade - make life take the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons, what am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life's manager. Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons. Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! With the lemons. I'm going to to get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!"

Nice solid win tonight. We're not last in the North East division any longer! Woo!

Let's hope Sundin can keep this scoring pace up. Whenever he has a good game it seems the Leafs win.

Sorta Hockey related news: Kor and Alan might be pleased to know that Chris Pronger was chosen as a target for Air Farce's year end chicken cannon salute.

Haven't been able to keep up with the NHL over the past week since I've been away visiting relatives, but it appears that Montreal has dropped a few games in my absence. :(

EDIT: And when was that last time that Edmonton won a game? :blink:

Edited by Deraldin

"And when was that last time that Edmonton won a game?"

Since Pronger was an Oiler. Ok, ok. I kid, I kid. :D :D :D

:aiee: :crazy: :dancing::aiee: :crazy: :dancing:

:blink::(:sorcerer:

o:):o:*

Edited by Volourn

DWARVES IN PROJECT ETERNITY = VOLOURN HAS PLEDGED $250.

And the Rangers have what, one win in their last five? Against a flu riddled Capital squad?

Why would the Oilers gm pick up Peter Nedved off of waivers? I thought he was going to go to Ottawa.

And tonight, I'm going to bypass the Oil/Panthers matchup. I can't justify paying the money for a ppv game on this squad right now.

bnwdancer9ma7pk.gif

Why doesn't anyone like Nedved? When he's motivated and healthy he can be really good. I think the guy has an unmotivated bad reputation around the league. Just think about Toronto's forwards everytime Nedved's name stings you (except Sundin and Peca) and you'll feel a lot better. >_<

It's just that Nedved hasn't done a whole lot since his last time here.

If we get the Nedved that was a PPG player I'll be happy, but in Phoenix and Philly, he did nothing. He wasn't picked up until the being placed on waivers for a third.