NHL

Darque

Ha! I saw that punch on SportsCenter today, and it made 'Melo look like a limp-wristed pansy.

Also, the whole "Vote for Rory" thing is hilarious. You crazy hockey fans and your hairbrained schemes.

Now, don't expect me in here too much - I just wanted to see what you guys were saying about the Penguins situation.

baby, take off your beret

everyone's a critic and most people are DJs

Hmm...the only part I like is the fact that we'll be playing every team at least once a season. I'm not a big fan of the current schedule.

Agreed. I dislike everything except the schedule change and even that still needs work. I'd like to see every team play every other team twice, that way you get one home and one away game. That way, every year you get to see each team at least once in your own arena. :thumbsup:

I just saw the highlights from the Preds - Sabres tilt.  I've seen worse cheap shots before.

Damn that hit on Peca's knee looked like it hurt. :o

Yeah. I don't get the guys on the TSN "Your Call" thing that are calling for a life suspension for the guy. I mean, it's kinda like that Bertuzzi hit right? Kick him out of the league! We don't need this kind of player in our league...

And then you have the ones saying it was totally worth it, because Spacek is a jerk who ran Nichols into the goalpost. :)

Yeah. I don't get the guys on the TSN "Your Call" thing that are calling for a life suspension for the guy.

Gasp!! Could the Toronto Sports Network be showing a bias towards the Leafs? No WAI!!!

And good on Peter Bondra for netting his 500th regular season goal tonight. They should make him king of the Ukraine now.

bnwdancer9ma7pk.gif

Jaguars4ever is still alive.  No word of a lie.

Yeah. I don't get the guys on the TSN "Your Call" thing that are calling for a life suspension for the guy.

Gasp!! Could the Toronto Sports Network be showing a bias towards the Leafs? No WAI!!!

I wasn't talking about anyone that works for TSN. I was talking about the comments section at the bottom of the article. :)

Reading those comments will only make you dumber, Deraldin.  It's like reading posts at the official Edmonton Oilers forums. <_<

Heh. Sometimes you can find someone who actually says something intelligent, although most of the time it is just some going "Hah! My team beat your team therefore your team sucks. \/\/3 pwnz0r3d U! I generally only read the comments for games that I didn't get to see that I wanted to watch, because you can usually glean some information on how each team did that you don't normall get from the article.

I don't mind the schedule changes for the most part.

I prefer a 4 division setup. A bit of me wouldn't mind going back to the old school Top 4 in each division make the playoffs, and play each other to the Division Finals, and the winners of the division play for the winners of the conference.

Though at the same time, it does lend itself to the possibility that a better team in a different division wouldn't make the playoffs, though I'm not sure how often stuff like that actually happens.

I got to see both the Oilers game and the Leafs game tonite. Although the scores were the same, the games were very different. The Oilers battled valiantly and lost to one of the top teams, although it might as well have gone the other way. The Leafs were humiliated in their own arena by a team that shouldn't even be considered for a play-off spot (yet), and only the Leafs captain was awake and battling.

Sometimes it sucks being a Leafs fan. Go Leafs go.

Swedes, go to: Spel2, for the latest game reviews in swedish!

All in all, I have been happy with the play of the Oilers the past few games.

Horcoff is starting to get points now too. Slowly but surely, the players that got off to a slow start are starting to get back into the swing of things.