What are you playing now?

Darque

Half Life (original one, can see why it got so many game of the year awards, etc, pretty awesrome game)

This still ranks in my top 5 games of all time. It was just awesome when it came out. Plus it had a huge mod community; it was my first experience using mods for a game.

The ie games, the half life franchise and the command & conquer franchises all rank up with the best in my terms of game enjoyment (historically), at least my experience.

ok, back to Oblivion... :blink:

Edited by Ellester

Life is like a clam. Years of filtering crap then some bastard cracks you open and scrapes you into its damned mouth, end of story.

- Steven Erikson

I had my first Regular season game in Superstar mode of Madden. I'm the rookie starting QB for the Chargers. I'm playing it pure, which means I sit and watch the defense and only throw the ball. I was impressive, with 395 yards in the air and 3 TD throws, but we lost by a field goal to the Raiders (34-31). My defense stinks, I think they made one stop the entire game. I also pulled ahead with 54 seconds left, and my defense still couldn't hold them. With 12 seconds left I went for a hail mary and actually completed it. We went for a 50 yard field goal to tie it, but fell short.

Neverwinter Nights with no mods installed. It's been a while since I played it.

War is Peace, Freedom is Slavery, Ignorance is Strength

Baldur's Gate modding
TeamBG
Baldur's Gate modder/community leader
Baldur's Gate - Enhanced Edition beta tester
Baldur's Gate 2 - Enhanced Edition beta tester

Icewind Dale - Enhanced Edition beta tester

Neverwinter Nights with no mods installed. It's been a while since I played it.

I bought taht along with a few of the expansion packs a little while ago, and quite frankly am really quite unimpressed and couldn't get into it. I just don't/can't get to grips with the technicalities of the combat and having to right-click on enemies to do special attacks for each class or whatever, and it got me a little bit how you have to rest after using a spell. Not really my type of game.

It could also be because I played kotor before it and I may have been spoiled by the fluidity and ease of combat in that game.

Just been through NWN Chap 4.

Used lvl 20 Fighter and 1 lvl in CoT Prestige.

Edited by vaxen83

Deep from within...

Victims live a life of fantasy.

Some see salvation as an act of God, a few look within for it.

朱宣澧

Well, in preparation for Neverwinter Nights 2 I am installing all the Infinity Engine games and going to play each one starting with PS:T, then the Icewind Dales, and lastly the Baldur's Gate games. After that I am going to go through the NWN OCs. By they time I finished NWN 2 should be out and we all should have a good indication on how well the game will be recieved by the community and how well Atari and Obsidian supports the game.

I just thought of something, if Icewind Dale 1 and 2 are suppose to take place before the Time of Troubles shouldn't they use 1e ADnD rules?

Edited by Judge Hades

Still playing Act of War: High Treason. Finally hit a snag here on mission 10 or so where you have to defend yourself from 3 fully complete enemy bases. You start in a good defensive position, however I've been trying to use my heroes to defend against the enemy attacks, but I've discovered that a single shot from USA Paladin artillery will kill half of the troops that garrison a building including my heroes.

And of course their survival happens to be a mission objective. >_< Also, my mouse is dying on me.

The 360 version is excellent, but I wonder if the PC version has a beefier Franchise mode. I actually miss owner mode. I'm enjoying Superstar, but when I reach the end of the season, I'm going to be upset that I can't run the draft or move my team to Mexico City.

NWN became boring so I decided to play Bloodlines. I never played as a Brujah so this will be my first time with that clan.

War is Peace, Freedom is Slavery, Ignorance is Strength

Baldur's Gate modding
TeamBG
Baldur's Gate modder/community leader
Baldur's Gate - Enhanced Edition beta tester
Baldur's Gate 2 - Enhanced Edition beta tester

Icewind Dale - Enhanced Edition beta tester

The waiting game.

\o/

Just because you're a bit thinner than your even fatter mum it doesn't mean you're in excellent physical shape, if you could fit through the door and view the normal people you'd notice that cheeseburger boy. Squid suck.

The waiting game.

\o/

*Hades begins to sing!*

I can't wait to play this game

Its been a long while

that I know for sure

They changed the box art just a bit

The collector's edition has more pieces inside of it

The names have not changed so

I am familiar with

But I know its a different game

Although the engine is upgraded