darth soin

I was just thinking that there should be a movie about a jedi named chos echo (my forum name and my name in kotor 2) or something should have an ancester named darth soin from kotor 2 and the jedi turns evil and all that jazz ok you know that theres always like a darth reven or darth vader thats like the ruler of the sith so when the jedi goes to kill him the sith has him in a spot were he has no chance of survival but something happens he turns evil and liike in seconds his skin turns grey and his eyes change and stuff then he gets more powerfull and he gives the sith lord a chance to be his aprentice and the jedi has part of darth soin but darth soin doesn't have control (bum bum bum) and stuff but he has the power of darth soin including his ability to stay alive forever muhahahahhahahahha you know there just should be a fan film thats like that

Wow, stupidest topic since "I hate admins", cheers

How can it be a no ob build. It has PROVEN effective. I dare you to show your builds and I will tear you apart in an arugment about how these builds will won them.

- OverPowered Godzilla (OPG)

I was just thinking that there should be a movie about a jedi named chos echo (my forum name and my name in kotor 2) or something should have an ancester named darth soin from kotor 2 and the jedi turns evil and all that jazz ok you know that theres always like a darth reven or darth vader thats like the ruler of the sith so when the jedi goes to kill him the sith has him in a spot were he has no chance of survival but something happens he turns evil and liike in seconds his  skin turns grey and his eyes change and stuff then he gets more powerfull and he gives the sith lord a chance to be his aprentice and the jedi has part of darth soin but darth soin doesn't have control (bum bum bum) and stuff but he has the power of darth soin including his ability to stay alive forever muhahahahhahahahha you know there just should be a fan film thats like that

Didn't your mother teach you not to use run-on/fragment sentences? Also, spelling, punctuation, and capitalization.

Seriously, just glancing at your post gave me a killer migraine... as does your nescience.

Edited by Every_Mn

LOL I know how you feel with those massive ass posts, people really need to learn how to put more commas, paragraphs and to stop in a while. Thats why I barely post in that KotOR3 Ideas and Suggestions because nooblets come along just to either spam or post their 8 eye-sore pages of nooblety ideas that have already been done

Let's try to stay on topic and not criticize other's ethusiasim or grammar.

I've known some fans who might enjoy a fan film on Sion. :shifty:

“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

Believe that it takes time to notice some things. Sion in some ways looks like a pirate warrior and also like a fighter that hardly yields to back down at all. Will of the force?

Deep from within...

Victims live a life of fantasy.

Some see salvation as an act of God, a few look within for it.

朱宣澧

Sion doesn't deserve a fan film, there is no back story to make it interesting at all and you have to be creative to make one up, which from your "idea", you are not.

Heres a bit of advice, never write a fan fiction about Star Wars. Your lack of understanding and comprehension, as well as compiling characters for a story is terrible and you would just be wasting your time. Fan Fiction writing for a series is among one of the most difficult things style wise and you need the education to be able to properly do it.

Maybe if you have some artistic ability you can make a short comic about Sion and before all that, get a better understanding of story and plot development.

Edited by Darth Hades
wookiedance.gif

Heres a bit of advice, never write a fan fiction about Star Wars.  Your lack of understanding and comprehension, as well as compiling characters for a story is terrible and you would just be wasting your time.  Fan Fiction writing for a series is among one of the most difficult things style wise and you need the education to be able to properly do it.

Sorry to be a bit blunt here, Darth Hades, but that's bullpoo. You either haven't grasped the idea of fan fiction yet or have a rare sympathy impairment. Cut the dude some slack, your nick is Darth Hades for Iahve's sake! How are you an authority on this? Or anything?

Your fake book English just makes it worse, don't be a wannabe internet tough guy. Because frankly, you don't want to be "That Guy". Believe me, I've been one.

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

Maybe if you have some artistic ability you can make a short comic about Sion and before all that, get a better understanding of story and plot development.

Oh, I think Sion is getting more then just a short comic. :)

*cough*Zayne Carrick*cough*

Edited by Wild Storm

Meh, Zayne will become Nihilus :)

Besides, their phenotypes are quite different

How can it be a no ob build. It has PROVEN effective. I dare you to show your builds and I will tear you apart in an arugment about how these builds will won them.

Heres a bit of advice, never write a fan fiction about Star Wars. 

Actually, I think this good advice. Mostly because all fan fiction should be universally banned from the internet. And I do mean ALL.

"My hovercraft is full of eels!" - Hungarian tourist
I am Dan Quayle of the Romans.
I want to tattoo a map of the Netherlands on my nether lands.
Heja Sverige!!
Everyone should cuffawkle more.
The wrench is your friend. :bat:

I agree with that totally

Yeah, I agree, but excercising a bit of internet cuffawkle first has never hurt anyone.

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

Yes, cuffawkle is always a good thing to do. Cuffawkling helps stress and lowers your colesterol.

Go forth, and cuffawkle each other.

Heja Sverige!!

Sorry to be a bit blunt here, Darth Hades, but that's bullpoo. You either haven't grasped the idea of fan fiction yet or have a rare sympathy impairment. Cut the dude some slack, your nick is Darth Hades for Iahve's sake! How are you an authority on this? Or anything?

Your fake book English just makes it worse, don't be a wannabe internet tough guy. Because frankly, you don't want to be "That Guy". Believe me, I've been one.

Who am I? Someone who has studied creative and analytical writing for years. If you took the time to read what chos echo wrote, you would see it shows enthusiasm which is very good, but lacks the creativity and solid structure needed for a successful fan creation.

This is evidence that there is lack of experience with creativity, but it is not chos echo's fault, from his profile he is only 11 years old, which is an age where the skills needed for making a solid piece of fan fiction are just not available.

Its not being un-sympathetic, its criticism.

Not to mention the fact that there are no decent videos of Sion that could make a solid video and portray a story. It would be just as crappy as that Atton Fan girl video.

wookiedance.gif

So you can't grasp the idea? Ok then.

kirottu said:

You're missing the point. If it wasn't half assed it wouldn't be fan fiction.

Heja Sverige!!

You're missing the point. If it wasn't half assed it wouldn't be fan fiction.

Where does it say that fan fiction can't be written in a creative manner?

Maybe the idea of fan fiction has been degraded over these past years, but I remember long ago of fan fiction writers actually taking pride in their work, alot of whom produced excellent results.

wookiedance.gif

Hehe, that's why it's fan fiction. It's done by fans for fans. It doesn't need criticism, not even constructive, it's writers don't need any prequisities and nor does it need outside opinions. What you think is "crappy" is a non-issue, since the fiction is theirs. I can't argue whether it's done "from the heart" like some like to say or whether it's just idle scribbling to pass time, but the fact remains that it's a product of fandom.

Of course, you could argue that since you yourself are a fan, the fan text/video/other media needs to be of decent quality by your standards, but that would be, for lack of a better term, lame.

Ah, cuffawkling.

kirottu said: