My first 360 game

icebox15

which game should I get first  

14 members have voted

1. 1. which game should I get first

• KOTOR II
    • Dead or Alive 4

So I've finally got enough money to get an Xbox 360 and I was wondering what game I should get with it.

I've already played KOTOR II but I want a copy of it for myself and a used one for Xbox would be cheap.

I like DOA3 so I really want to have DOA4 but it will cost $60.00, and I really don't want to spend that much just yet.

I'm leaving this up to you guys. Regardless I will get both games eventually I just don't want to drain my account right now.

iceman1731.jpg

Umm, wrong forum.:)

And I vote you sacrifice the console in a blaze of fire to the Gods of gaming.

"My hovercraft is full of eels!" - Hungarian tourist
I am Dan Quayle of the Romans.
I want to tattoo a map of the Netherlands on my nether lands.
Heja Sverige!!
Everyone should cuffawkle more.
The wrench is your friend. :bat:

Neither - KOTOR 2 runs poorly in emulation on the 360, and DoA 4 is a sub-par fighter.

Once you get it, download a bunch of demos and see if any of them are of your liking.

I'd recommend buying Oblivion and renting pretty much everything else at the moment.

I've never played any of the Hitman or Elder Scrolls games so I don't know what to expect from them.

Think on this. Oblivion is native X Box 360 while KotOR 2 is not. KotOR 2 will need to be emulated and the emulation aspects of X Box 360 is less than spectacular. If you want to play console KotOR 2 then just get the old X Box.

Unless your planning on playing XboxLive right out of the box, get the cheaper version and a memory card. $100 USD is a lot of money to save.

The premium version is far more than just for playing online... The main purpose of the HDD is to store demos, videos and BC updates - which is all part of the free Xbox Live service. If you download the demos available on the marketplace, the HDD pays for itself in game rentals right there.

The premium version is completely worth the extra moola. As 10k fist said, the HD is solid gold. The wireless controller, DVD remote, and headset are all worth over $100. And memory cards aren't cheap, so it's really pointless not to spring for the whole package.

The premium version is far more than just for playing online...  The main purpose of the HDD is to store demos, videos and BC updates - which is all part of the free Xbox Live service.  If you download the demos available on the marketplace, the HDD pays for itself in game rentals right there.

You can't really rent demos.

The premium version is far more than just for playing online...  The main purpose of the HDD is to store demos, videos and BC updates - which is all part of the free Xbox Live service.  If you download the demos available on the marketplace, the HDD pays for itself in game rentals right there.

You can't really rent demos.

You didn't get it... The demos allow you to play a part of the game without renting them. That's why trying all the demos will save you money from blindly renting games.

Edited by 10k fists