What Music Are You Currently Listening To?

Darth Launch

Cuban Fantasy!

89.1 Jazz NPR

Lou Gutman, P.I.- It's like I'm not even trying anymore!
http://theatomicdanger.iforumer.com/index....theatomicdanger

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

Cuban Fantasy!

89.1 Jazz NPR

I'm no jazz scholar but I used to listen to the CBC's jazz program when I was in the mood for some laid-back groovin. They played classical music during the day, jazz at night, and indie rock in the wee hours of the morning.

BONUS: Canadian news, too, so I can find out what the crazy northerners are plotting!

biglibertines1.jpg

The Libertines - What a Waster

baby, take off your beret

everyone's a critic and most people are DJs

I'm double-posting because apparently nobody listens to music at night... well at least it's night here.

and if a ship meets your car

you know you can't go real far

well they could treat you real nice

or put a tracking device

waaaaaay down insiiiiiiiide

(enter menacing guitar riff)

I'm double-posting because apparently nobody listens to music at night... well at least it's night here.

and if a ship meets your car

you know you can't go real far

well they could treat you real nice

or put a tracking device

waaaaaay down insiiiiiiiide

(enter menacing guitar riff)

I love that song. I like the last minute or so a lot too.

Lou Gutman, P.I.- It's like I'm not even trying anymore!
http://theatomicdanger.iforumer.com/index....theatomicdanger

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

I'm pretty sure it's the Twilight Singers, although the mag i read it from said Dulli/Lanegan. And it's a club gig. With 22 Pistepirkko as The Others opening. It could be totally sweet, i'm just a bit short on cash at the moment.

Excellent! :rolleyes:

That site does have an interesting remix of "I'm Ready," that is worth the visit, I'd say. I kinda like it.... more "restrained" than the original version, that's for sure.