What Music Are You Currently Listening To?

Darth Launch

NOFX -- Pump Up the Valium

People laugh when I say that I think a jellyfish is one of the most beautiful things in the world. What they don't understand is, I mean a jellyfish with long, blond hair.

That's pretty emo.

Lou Gutman, P.I.- It's like I'm not even trying anymore!
http://theatomicdanger.iforumer.com/index....theatomicdanger

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

Athiest - The Formative Years.

Just because you're a bit thinner than your even fatter mum it doesn't mean you're in excellent physical shape, if you could fit through the door and view the normal people you'd notice that cheeseburger boy. Squid suck.

Tom Waits - Baby I'm Not a Baby Anymore.

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

Taking Back Sunday - Bike Scene "Tell All Your Friends"

Sometimes when i'm all alone, i turn the lights down low, put this album on and love it. I'm so ashamed.

I am SO sorry for you.

>_ >

hides his Dashboard Confessional albums

Currently listening to Black Market Radio - I would describe them as Soundgarden version 2.0, which isn't all that surprising because it's Chris Cornell's brother's band.

Edited by TrueNeutral

John Coltrane -- Blue Train

People laugh when I say that I think a jellyfish is one of the most beautiful things in the world. What they don't understand is, I mean a jellyfish with long, blond hair.

I've been gay for anything John Williams since I saw Jurassic Park.

The Killers - Indie Rock and Roll

Sometimes I could listen to this song all day.

she plays the drums, i'm on tambourine

WTF? :shifty:

Jeff Buckly -- Corpus Christi Carol

The Killers - Indie Rock and Roll

WTF? :lol:

Jeff Buckly -- Corpus Christi Carol

I love how monstrously cliched the song is. They took a classic chord progression and beat it to death with overdone vocals and romanticizing.

Is it satire? They've sold a bazillion records, so the Killers aren't the epitome of "Indie Rock" anymore - if they ever were - so are they taking the piss out of Pavement? Are they satiring Sebadoh?

But mostly I think I like it because I'm a sucker for big key changes, and they don't get much bigger than this one.

Franz Ferdinand - Outsiders

baby, take off your beret

everyone's a critic and most people are DJs