What Music Are You Currently Listening To?

Darth Launch

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HEyKWOlkou0...=zelda%20guitar

I'm pretty sure I have that same Ukulele.

Trivia of the day: The ukulele is actually a portuguese instrument. It's actual name is cavaquinho. There's a large contigent of Portuguese descendants in Hawaii.

"My hovercraft is full of eels!" - Hungarian tourist
I am Dan Quayle of the Romans.
I want to tattoo a map of the Netherlands on my nether lands.
Heja Sverige!!
Everyone should cuffawkle more.
The wrench is your friend. :bat:

You seemed to equate skill to technical proficiency, if I mistook your statement I apologise, though my own statement was more general, anyway, that wasn't the point, you see, those genres have different goals in mind, the playing itself is shaped around those goals. There's no point in comparing a 14 year old Chinese Girl playing Rachmaninoff to a 20 year old man playing an innovative form of heavily blues inspired rock. Does she put her soul into her playing? I don't know, all I saw was a young girl hitting some chords, maybe her emotions are lost on me, I don't know, I couldn't tell. Could she just pick up her guitar and play the blues without much prior exposure? I don't know that either, no one does. Frankly, I don't much care. Well, enough with this pesky arguing, it's time for some movies.

"My hovercraft is full of eels!" - Hungarian tourist
I am Dan Quayle of the Romans.
I want to tattoo a map of the Netherlands on my nether lands.
Heja Sverige!!
Everyone should cuffawkle more.
The wrench is your friend. :bat:

Pixies --Subbaculture

This goes out to that goth who's by the numbers conformity has given rise to my base passions. A night of unbearable pleasure awaits you, my sweet.

"We did the clubs what ass

I was hoping to have her in the sack

I was looking handsome

She was looking like an erotic vulture"

Edited by Laozi

People laugh when I say that I think a jellyfish is one of the most beautiful things in the world. What they don't understand is, I mean a jellyfish with long, blond hair.

Erotic Vulture gets me every time.

Lou Gutman, P.I.- It's like I'm not even trying anymore!
http://theatomicdanger.iforumer.com/index....theatomicdanger

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.