What Music Are You Currently Listening To?

Darth Launch

Leadbelly -- Goodnight Irene

People laugh when I say that I think a jellyfish is one of the most beautiful things in the world. What they don't understand is, I mean a jellyfish with long, blond hair.

Dead Can Dance - Wilderness

"My hovercraft is full of eels!" - Hungarian tourist
I am Dan Quayle of the Romans.
I want to tattoo a map of the Netherlands on my nether lands.
Heja Sverige!!
Everyone should cuffawkle more.
The wrench is your friend. :bat:

Kyuss - Green Machine

"My hovercraft is full of eels!" - Hungarian tourist
I am Dan Quayle of the Romans.
I want to tattoo a map of the Netherlands on my nether lands.
Heja Sverige!!
Everyone should cuffawkle more.
The wrench is your friend. :bat:

Skeletonwitch - At One With The Shadows.

Just because you're a bit thinner than your even fatter mum it doesn't mean you're in excellent physical shape, if you could fit through the door and view the normal people you'd notice that cheeseburger boy. Squid suck.

Thelonious Monk - Well, You Needn't

70483.jpg

I love how, at the end of Monk's first solo, he concludes his piano playing with some tension, but resolves it vocally by calling out Coltrane's name in tones that bring it back to the root.

John Zorn (Naked City) - The Sicilian Clan

Edited by thepixiesrock

Lou Gutman, P.I.- It's like I'm not even trying anymore!
http://theatomicdanger.iforumer.com/index....theatomicdanger

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

InMe - Ice Warm.

Just because you're a bit thinner than your even fatter mum it doesn't mean you're in excellent physical shape, if you could fit through the door and view the normal people you'd notice that cheeseburger boy. Squid suck.

Teenage Fanclub - Who Loves The Sun

because I don't today, there's been a heat wave all weekend, which leads to me having to cut up more watermelons at work. It's a pain in the ass.

bnwdancer9ma7pk.gif

Jaguars4ever is still alive.  No word of a lie.

Lacuna Coil - When A Dead Man Walks.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fdFUGHzGCvs...y%20%20Immortal

Come on, this band is a joke right?

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

Immortal is one of the best bm bands. Corpsepaint is just for laughs.

Atheist - Green

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

That, for all you uninitiated peons, is like being one of the smartest, cleanest, dandiest blokes in a retard-ran coal factory.

BM bands get a lot better once they stop playing BM, I mean, just look at Ulver or Ephel Duath or, hell, even Arcturus.

That said, Impaled Northern Moonforest is the greatest musical ensemble in the history of man. Seth Putnam might not be god, but he sure comes close.

B000000OUJ.01._AA240_SCLZZZZZZZ_.jpg

B0000024JA.01._AA240_SCLZZZZZZZ_.jpg

B000003N8P.01._AA240_SCLZZZZZZZ_.jpg

B0007KVDHC.01._AA240_SCLZZZZZZZ_.jpg

Here are a couple vids,

DJ Muggs Vs. GZA - Smothered Mate

[iron Monkey (Siu nin Wong Fei Hung ji Tit Ma Lau) footage. Pretty cool.]

GZA -

Reckon Jack was gay for this song.

You're just elitist like hell, mister Dragos.

BBB - Sunday ararak

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

All these Black Metal guys have stupid frog voices.

Susan and The Surftones - The Blue Hammer

This video is from BizarreFest in Germany, I'm guessing mid-to late-90s. Greg taunting the he dude who is getting kicked out of the show is priceless. People in bands should take lessons from Greg Dulli on how to deal with jerks in the crowd.

Edited by Darth Drabek

baby, take off your beret

everyone's a critic and most people are DJs

InMe - Gelosea.