Hitman: Blood Money

So uh, can somebody explain to me WTF the ending meant?

Was Mr. 47 signing up with another contract agency?

Also, I felt kind've bad for the reporter.

I PROMISE YOUR SECRET'S SAFE WITH ME! :)

DEADSIGS.jpg

RIP

Why doesn't a game make sense in widescreen Alan?

ANd who am I supposed to kill in the drunk recovery center where everyone wears bathrobes?

It's not necessarily that they don't make sense, but movies are typically filmed in widescreen to begin with. With the widescreen version, you're getting 100% of the recorded content. No pan and scan or anything of the like.

I PROMISE YOUR SECRET'S SAFE WITH ME!  :(

I felt kind of bad too. But Agent 47 does what he has to do. He's working for some Chinese now.

I like Bok's widescreen arguments.  Basically, Pixies, you're helping make his point. 

I was never disagreeing with him. He asked why films have widescreen. I gave him the answer.

Why doesn't a game make sense in widescreen Alan?

ANd who am I supposed to kill in the drunk recovery center where everyone wears bathrobes?

It's not necessarily that they don't make sense, but movies are typically filmed in widescreen to begin with. With the widescreen version, you're getting 100% of the recorded content. No pan and scan or anything of the like.

Already covered it.

Lou Gutman, P.I.- It's like I'm not even trying anymore!
http://theatomicdanger.iforumer.com/index....theatomicdanger

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

Good question. I got "the Undertaker" tag for the Mississippi mission. Of course, that was just a practice run where I smote a whole bunch of folks out of irritation. I'm on the shiek mission right now, but the most irritating mission, by far, was the Mississippi mission. I finally ran into some room and this ridiculous looking fellow told me to take a cake to the boss-man. It was, if you'll pardon the pun, cake after that. I got my SA and continued.

Fionavar's Holliday Wishes to all members of our online community:  Happy Holidays

Join the revelry at the Obsidian Plays channel:
Obsidian Plays

Remembering tarna, Phosphor, Metadigital, and Visceris.  Drink mead heartily in the halls of Valhalla, my friends!

Ah, that could work. I might try that on my next run. I did manage a couple of missions where everyone I killed was an accident. I'm tempted, although this is just one of those weird things, to try to kill everyone with the shears on the New Life mission. I think Sawyer said that you get a tag for that also. Funny.

Fionavar's Holliday Wishes to all members of our online community:  Happy Holidays

Obsidian Plays

Remembering tarna, Phosphor, Metadigital, and Visceris.  Drink mead heartily in the halls of Valhalla, my friends!

This game is one of the best games I've played in a long, long time.

Wait, this game is one of the best games I've ever played. It's well written. The graphics are sharp. The gameplay is entertaining. The voice acting is good. The full review will have to wait until I'm done. As yet, I don't know how long that will be, but it must be close considering what my contact told me.

Obsidian Plays

I PROMISE YOUR SECRET'S SAFE WITH ME!  :thumbsup:

I felt kind of bad too. But Agent 47 does what he has to do. He's working for some Chinese now.

I doubt it.

I think he kills the chinese guy when they go to the back

I finished a while earlier today and this game is probably in the top ten of my all time favorites. I won't make a judgement about that until some time has passed, but this game is awesome.

If you're a lurker or just someone interested in a great new game consider this. It doesn't provide for easy moral answers to complicated moral questions. On the outside, it's a brutal look at a gritty setting. Inside, it's cold, hard steel. Buy this game. It is worth it.

I'm going to have to write up a longwinded review and post it.

Obsidian Plays

I only upgrade the sniper rifle and the pistols. I've been having a blast since I bought this game. I just finished the New Orleans mission and I was really surprised how much it felt like an actual crowd. Good times.

Funny story on that. I actually didn't realize I could upgrade anything other than the first item on each weapon. I went through the whole game without realizing I could hit the right and left arrows to switch to other things. It wasn't until I accidently hit the button while looking at what I'd take for the Mark Parchezzi mission. Ha! The last damned standard mission in the game and I finally realize I can upgrade all sorts of stuff. During all that time, I would have been happy to get a silencer on my silverballer. Damnit! I'm going through on pro right now and I'm in the Curtains down mission. I managed a quick Silent Assassin score for the Vintage mission before I was too tired to see straight.

Obsidian Plays

There's probably enough then but I didn't know that the upgrades would become obsolete originally because the upgrades that make them obsolete are the last ones to become available. :)

So now I've got a fully upgraded pair of Silverballers, SMG, Shotgun, Sniper Rifle, and a completely unmodded M4. Also I have neither of the health upgrades and to get those I'd have to sacrifice one of the shotty upgrades.

Oh well, replay time I guess. :)

DEADSIGS.jpg

RIP

Oh, and for the Death on the Mississippi mission:

I broke the powerbox at the beginning, scaled the boxes and entered the bridge. Drugged the sailor's drink while he was fixing the box. Hid in the closet and waited. Stole his clothes, gun, and grabbed the Engine Room Key off the table after he passed out.

Entered the lower level of the Engine Room. Pushed the guy into the pistons.

Walked up to the Staff Deck, stole a Purser's uniform out of the locker room. Walked up to the Passenger Deck. Interrupted the second mark's fun and then waited for him to come out on the deck for a smoke after bonin' his lady. Pushed him over and into the water.

Went up to the Co

cktail Lounge, guy asked me to put a bottle of Champagne in his room, gave me his keycard. I stole his tux and VIP pass instead. I used the pass and the tux to get through the scanpoint with my guns, just in case I needed them later. Went down the hall that comes after the Cocktail Lounge, sailor was coming out of the doorway to a Staff Only type refreshment room nextdoor to the kitchen. Used the open doorway as cover so the guard posted midway down the hall and staring my direction didn't see. Stole the 1st Class Purser's uniform off the floor there.

Entered the kitchen, told to take the cake to the Skipper, poisoned it, then grabbed it. Walked out on the deck, dropped the cake when I noticed a mark was in front of me leaning over the rail smoking, pushed him over, unfortunately he didn't fall in the water but onto a lower deck next to my escape boat. Oh well, no one seemed to notice. Left the cake there to do some recon. Waited until the coast was clear, fibrewired the guard. Dragged him and threw him over the rail into the shadows. Waited for the guy with the burgers to take a leak. Fibrewired him while he was urinating. Watched and waited to figure out how to take out the last two marks. Sedated the 1st Class purser near the end of the area, dragged him around the corner (right under the light >_<) since since the drop from the (SIX FOOT) rail kills him. Waited until the last mark besides the skip came out and leaned over the rail. Threw him off and into the water. Picked the lock on the door because I didn't feel like walking around. Grabbed the photos, realized I forgot the tainted cake. Ran back down the stairs to get it. Brought it back, walked in, fed it to Skipper, dragged his corpse to his bedroom so his boytoy wouldn't notice.

Walked back down to where I got the 1st Class Purser's uniform, changed back into my Tux, walked back to where I got the tux, changed into my Purser's uniform, walked back to where I got the Purser's uniform and changed into my Sailor's outfit, snuck over to the armory and grabbed the FN2000 when the other Sailor's back was turned, walked back to the Bridge, left the Sailor undressed next to his clothes. Snuck through the Engine Room and around back of the boat to the Lifeboat. Escaped.

I think my favorite level has to be A Dance with the Devil. Walking around in my mark's costume was just too fun. Surprised nobody noticed the host had gone bald all of a sudden though.

Edited by Fenghuang

DEADSIGS.jpg

RIP