Does mira love the jedi exile

Mira even calls the female Exile beautiful...  :devil:  :wub:

she does when? she telling me doesn't want to be my friend:P

Kreia's mind reading lessons, IIRC

Sweet thank you..i always thought she was both ways:P btw to chris i think your trolling but here your answer she never attended to kill exile. actually she was hire to protected him/her.

They are good freinds u cant take any romance farther then friendship belive me i treied lol <_<

"Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both." Benjamin Franklin

" Revan was power and it was like staring into the heart of the force."

If mira would not get with my exile i would kill her if you could :D

Well, if you did actually use Force Persuade on an Onderon soldier when trying to gain entry to the market place, Mira would have said "You better not be trying any of those mind tricks on me Jedi..." A non-DS nor LS way of responding to a situation, I suppose, without having to be violent.

Deep from within...

Victims live a life of fantasy.

Some see salvation as an act of God, a few look within for it.

朱宣澧

What I meant was, even with DS means of influencing Mira need not have to be fatal. An example like inflicting catatonic paralysis on enemies.

Deep from within...

朱宣澧

Mira has zero interest in Exile.

Wrong. Insults and arrogance are her coping mechanisms ... but the lady doth protest too much. She's using every trick she can think of to rationalize away her feelings. She would so go for that, HM and Visas be d**ned, except she's afraid of getting too close--to anyone, but particularly to Exile. She fears giving up control, which is a real possibility because of the 'force' of his personality.

correct me if im wrong but aren't jedi not supposed to have these sort of relations ne wayz?... lol

Yeah they are not supposed to be in realtionships like that but the exile was well exiled so he doesn

Edited by Revan1127

"Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both." Benjamin Franklin

When Jedi's are having love, it is called "pulling the Bindo" :p

Actually there seems to be some kind of contiunity mistake due the first kotor. It was made to be more like movies than Tales of the jedi comics. Only 40 years before K1 (exar kun and the sith war) jedis are allowed to marry. It changes in 40 years, without good storyreason.

The "no jedi marriage" thing is both kotors because Bio wanted to make games more like movies than Totj comics, and in movies marriage is ot allowed. Or they were not familiar enough with era.

How can it be a no ob build. It has PROVEN effective. I dare you to show your builds and I will tear you apart in an arugment about how these builds will won them.

- OverPowered Godzilla (OPG)

When Jedi's are having love, it is called "pulling the Bindo" :huh:

Actually there seems to be some kind of contiunity mistake due the first kotor. It was made to be more like movies than Tales of the jedi comics. Only 40 years before K1 (exar kun and the sith war) jedis are allowed to marry. It changes in 40 years, without good storyreason.

The "no jedi marriage" thing is both kotors because Bio wanted to make games more like movies than Totj comics, and in movies marriage is ot allowed. Or they were not familiar enough with era.

I always wondered what that meant lol

if anyone, it would be brianna (handmadien) if you are a male.

Yeah or Visas

Handmaiden and her other sisters are almost like look-alikes. Especially if they wear same clothes with hood on.

Deep from within...

朱宣澧

mira also states that she doesnt like older guys, even though half the characters to choose from in the beginning are younger looking than she is (only like 2-3 tops are old) maybe she just doesnt like you cause shes mandalorian or w/e :ph34r:

I thought I remember someone saying that originaly Mira was supposed to be a romanceable character for both male and female PC's.  :blink:  Anyone else here about this?

i remember reading that but i cann't remember where either.

Wasn't this in an earlier build of the game where Mira would first meet the PC at Peragus and Atris was supposed to be a party member? :lol: