Keria is the handmaiden mom??

I hear from a friend of mine. He told me if U past the game 6 times using all the jedi classes plus the sith ones too. On your 7 try and is a male?? you spare the handmaiden then after talk to kreia shes tells you why are you trainng my daughter!!! does any one knoe if this is true???

Hmm, you are an alt.

But I like humouring alts.

For starters, if you were real, I would advise you to learn how to spell correctly. If this were your first post, you would want to look good, and a typo in the topic title is pretty poor looking, as it says you don't care if other people's eyes hurt. Capital "u" instead of "you"? No. Also, there are too many exclamation marks and question marks. One is enough for each, and in the exclamation mark's case, maybe one is too much.

Your "friend" would be a lying sack of green beans if what you said were true. Handmaiden knows who her mother was (not Kreia), and the main character in the game can talk to her about it in length.

The handmaiden sisters supposedly honour their mother by taking on her appearance, but the Handmaiden chooses her father's... which I guess is more manly? Anyway, they would look like Kreia, but they don't.

Moreover, the Obsidian Entertainment developers would be jerks if they made you beat the game six times just to hear that one thing, but they aren't really jerks from what I've seen... at least, not in that way...

If you aren't an alt, you should follow some of the advise perhaps... and you probably don't know what an alt is... Just know that some people make other accounts to act stupid (which means my perception of your post was that it was...)

Hmm, you are an alt.

But I like humouring alts.

For starters, if you were real, I would advise you to learn how to spell correctly. If this were your first post, you would want to look good, and a typo in the topic title is pretty poor looking, as it says you don't care if other people's eyes hurt. Capital "u" instead of "you"? No. Also, there are too many exclamation marks and question marks. One is enough for each, and in the exclamation mark's case, maybe one is too much.

Your "friend" would be a lying sack of green beans if what you said were true. Handmaiden knows who her mother was (not Kreia), and the main character in the game can talk to her about it in length.

The handmaiden sisters supposedly honour their mother by taking on her appearance, but the Handmaiden chooses her father's... which I guess is more manly? Anyway, they would look like Kreia, but they don't.

Moreover, the Obsidian Entertainment developers would be jerks if they made you beat the game six times just to hear that one thing, but they aren't really jerks from what I've seen... at least, not in that way...

If you aren't an alt, you should follow some of the advise perhaps... and you probably don't know what an alt is... Just know that some people make other accounts to act stupid (which means my perception of your post was that it was...)

There is speculation on the net that Kreia and Arren Kae are one and the same, them both being referred as being Revan's master. See this. Arren Kae is Brianna's mother, so if someone took that link to be true it would be natural for them to put two and two together.

I personally have not played KOTOR through more then once. Though I would assume that it is wild speculation on the original posters friends part.

As for the new guy being 'false' when I joined my first forum I made typos, and I certainly didn't try to impress people. The person could easily be someone who speaks English as a second language.

P.S: What is an 'alt'

Edited by KaanFun-We

Blank give him a break, he could come from a country which doesnt speak english as their first language, he may just prefer to type in that shorter context

Edited by Revan_Returns

Even anyone who might be effective at writing might take a while to get used to posting initially. (Forums don't really use spellcheckers anyway)

(By the way, some words are double-spaced apart in some character dialogue from K1)

Edited by vaxen83

Deep from within...

Victims live a life of fantasy.

Some see salvation as an act of God, a few look within for it.

朱宣澧

Yes she did

"I though you died in Mandalorian Wars" like Vrook said

Edited by Xard

How can it be a no ob build. It has PROVEN effective. I dare you to show your builds and I will tear you apart in an arugment about how these builds will won them.

- OverPowered Godzilla (OPG)

vrook says it before they try to steal your force powers I find it hard to believe krea is erin because the handmaiden never recagnizez her and since they are both force sensitive you would think they have some sort of bond together such as darth vader and luke for instance in the third movie luke sais He (darth Vader) can feel my presence the same should be true for the handmaiden and her mother

vrook says it before they try to steal your force powers I find it hard to believe krea is erin because the handmaiden never recagnizez her and since they are both force sensitive you would think they have some sort of bond together such as darth vader and luke for instance in the third movie luke sais He (darth Vader) can feel my presence the same should be true for the handmaiden and her mother

Actually Kavar says it.

I assume you also come from a country where one speaks english as a second language?

Because I would be glad to offer advice (I am not being sarcastic BTW):

Use punctuation. Even one period at the end makes all the difference. I mean, your post is not even one sentence, yet it consists of 75 words. Good job with the parenthesis though.

Perhaps you should calm down when you write the stuff? When I read it, you sound like an earnest, but highly-caffeinated guy. Again, the periods will make a big difference. After each thought, you might consider placing one. I know there are periods in other languages; in english there are periods too.

I don't fully know how much knowledge of english you have, but you made a good effort and I understood it.

Heck, it might be helpful if I exemplified what I am talking about:

vrook says it before they try to steal your force powers. I find it hard to believe krea is erin because the handmaiden never recagnizez her, and since they are both force sensitive you would think they have some sort of bond together, such as darth vader and luke. for instance, in the third movie, luke sais, "He (darth Vader) can feel my presence." the same should be true for the handmaiden and her mother.
Edited by Blank

Sorry, I never saw/heard that anywhere in my games.

It is in LS ending

How can it be a no ob build. It has PROVEN effective. I dare you to show your builds and I will tear you apart in an arugment about how these builds will won them.

- OverPowered Godzilla (OPG)

But beyond my pathetic fixation with grammar, I had some good points that nobody felt compelled to refute.

Why don't the handmaidens recognize Kreia as their mother if they honoured her by resembling her? I acknowledge that the darkside can make you look different/ugly, but not beyond recognition.

Also, the developers would be irrational if they made you beat the game six times in order to hear Kreia say, "Why are you training my daughter?"

And to you guys who were trying to generate euphemisms for "fliplife's" spelling, why does he have so many exclamation marks and question marks? That is excessive in any language. I am not trying to disparage Fliplife, but I want him to know that he has room for improvement in English.

On the contrary, if I were judged likewise in his language (of which I probably know nothing), any criticism toward me would be expected and perhaps welcomed (if it was helpful).

Edited by Blank

Well, hope that DS does not have any genetic link or relation from mother to daughter.

Deep from within...

Victims live a life of fantasy.

Some see salvation as an act of God, a few look within for it.

朱宣澧

Well, from what I have seen from Star Wars, becoming DS or LS depends on your choices and/or compromises.

Take the classic example of Anakin: he gets angry a few times as a kid, but it is okay, nobody dies. He slaughters the sandpeople village, oh well, they are animals anyway; they killed his mom. Obi says to do stuff, but Anakin thinks he is better than all that anyway. Obi says to be careful of Palp, but Anakin assumes he is better than Obi, and that Obi is just jealous. Palp plays on the kid's emotions and gets him to kill Mace, then the jedi academy, and he has slowly but surely become a full-fledged DSer.

Also, when one plays the game, one is made LS, DS, or even Grey, by doing or not doing things. Of course, the game has to be like that for role-playing purposes, but it goes along with the rest of SW.

Though there can be DS auras I guess, it seems like each character in SW is a clean slate. Luke is Darth Vader's son, but he isn't bad, et cetera. Therefore, unless Brianna gets persuaded by a DS exile, it is hard for me to believe that she would end up DS.

Edited by Blank