Vampire: Bloodlines.

Darque

I'm not sure, I've only played it as Brujah and Tremere so far, seems the Brujah get less (since they don't get the uber item the tremere get)

Storywise I haven't really noticed anything different.

Though I suppose that'll change after I play it a few more times.

Tremere

Diseased blood for the Tremere (you can do it for the Anarch "and" tremere and still get it)

Kill the Gargoyle for Strauss... and don't tell Isaac about the connection between the Gargoyle and Strauss.

The Ventrue woman has the coolest clothes in the game. The trenchcoat is a tad Matrix but the rest is hawt :)"

DISCLAIMER: Do not take what I write seriously unless it is clearly and in no uncertain terms, declared by me to be meant in a serious and non-humoristic manner. If there is no clear indication, asume the post is written in jest. This notification is meant very seriously and its purpouse is to avoid misunderstandings and the consequences thereof. Furthermore; I can not be held accountable for anything I write on these forums since the idea of taking serious responsability for my unserious actions, is an oxymoron in itself.

Important: as the following sentence contains many naughty words I warn you not to read it under any circumstances; botty, knickers, wee, erogenous zone, psychiatrist, clitoris, stockings, bosom, poetry reading, dentist, fellatio and the department of agriculture.

"I suppose outright stupidity and complete lack of taste could also be considered points of view. "

Using the blood spell Suicide is good, since no one knows you were behind that persons demise. -_-"

War is Peace, Freedom is Slavery, Ignorance is Strength

Baldur's Gate modding
TeamBG
Baldur's Gate modder/community leader
Baldur's Gate - Enhanced Edition beta tester
Baldur's Gate 2 - Enhanced Edition beta tester

Icewind Dale - Enhanced Edition beta tester

Up to the Hallowbrook in my Tremere game.

Had to give up the armor heather gives you for piece of mind... seeing as she vanished before I could cut her loose, but still before the Hallowbrook. :ermm:

Heather > Riot Gear

Not sure what happened, but a reload to a slightly earlier save fixed it :)

On the gun and fun note: Killmatic is beyond awesome.

I wish I had listened to Alan last game, I can't believe I actually beat the game last time... I was using fairly low end weaponry :lol:

The high level guns are very, very effective. Plus you can get mountains of ammo for them.

For much of the game I used the anaconda as my long range "sniper rifle." The 'Jaime Sue' is a oneshot kill weapon if you use it when zoomed in, and the Steyr AUG is great for supernatural beasties.

Toss in the Desert Eagle (don't remember what the game name is for it) and even the Glock (can't remember its name either) and you can be decked out with an impressive arsenal.

Up to the Hallowbrook in my Tremere game.

Had to give up the armor heather gives you for piece of mind... seeing as she vanished before I could cut her loose, but still before the Hallowbrook.  :ermm:

Heather > Riot Gear

Not sure what happened, but a reload to a slightly earlier save fixed it :)

On the gun and fun note: Killmatic is beyond awesome.

I wish I had listened to Alan last game, I can't believe I actually beat the game last time... I was using fairly low end weaponry :p

If she was gone before you said she could leave, that is not good. It will be sad. :(

2010spaceships.jpg

Hades was the life of the party. RIP You'll be missed.

It didn't end in a sad way, I reloaded from a slightly earlier save and let her go once I realized she wasn't in the apartment. :(

I'd rather have my favorite pet ghoul live than get the armor :)

Plus, I figured it was a bug or something....

Up to the Kuei Jin now... Anarchs ftw again :)

I still can't get over how badly I lucked my way through the last game :p

I had a defense of like 6, firearms of 6 and used the Glock to kill Ming Xiao :ermm:

How I managed that is beyond me at this point (w00t)

I'll probably do that on game 3 :ermm:

If I could only decide on what to do next...

I'm toying with one of 3 possibilities.

1) Ventrue Dominate/persuader

2) Malkavian or Nosferatu stealth ninja

3) Rabid Gangrel

A glock? Heh I used a combination of the Desert Eagle and the Bull Pup rifle to bring her down. Melee was to fatal in my case to use. :ermm:

It didn't end in a sad way, I reloaded from a slightly earlier save and let her go once I realized she wasn't in the apartment. :lol:

I'd rather have my favorite pet ghoul live than get the armor :)

Plus, I figured it was a bug or something....

Up to the Kuei Jin now... Anarchs ftw again :)

I still can't get over how badly I lucked my way through the last game :ermm:

I had a defense of like 6, firearms of 6 and used the Glock to kill Ming Xiao :luck:

How I managed that is beyond me at this point  (w00t)

2010spaceships.jpg

Hades was the life of the party. RIP You'll be missed.