Vampire: Bloodlines.

Darque

I actually agree with Hades on that...I should have been able to hurt it.

I had thought that some of nature's journeymen had made men and not made them well, for they imitated humanity so abominably. - Book of Counted Sorrows

'Cause I won't know the man that kills me

and I don't know these men I kill

but we all wind up on the same side

'cause ain't none of us doin' god's will.

- Everlast

The first half was in medieval Europe, Prague and Vienna. The second on the verge of the millennium in London and New York. Really nice idea, though they could have made more of it.

Wow :thumbsup: This is sounding better and better :)

Its a bit hack and slashy but it has its moments. A fair bit of undead romance too.

Romance? Now you peaked my interest.

2010spaceships.jpg

Hades was the life of the party. RIP You'll be missed.

The first half was in medieval Europe, Prague and Vienna. The second on the verge of the millennium in London and New York. Really nice idea, though they could have made more of it.

Wow :wacko: This is sounding better and better :devil:

Its a bit hack and slashy but it has its moments. A fair bit of undead romance too.

Nothing too interesting, just some vampiric melodrama. The game is kinda a love story between Christof and Anezka. Its all pretty hammy though and completely linear.

Didn't it have three endings, depending on your humanity?

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

It's piqued, but I will tell you what has peaked, your ignorance of the english language!

Oho, zing!

Edited by thepixiesrock

Lou Gutman, P.I.- It's like I'm not even trying anymore!
http://theatomicdanger.iforumer.com/index....theatomicdanger

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

Get it, because I don't actually read these things before posting them!

Lou Gutman, P.I.- It's like I'm not even trying anymore!
http://theatomicdanger.iforumer.com/index....theatomicdanger

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

Didn't it have three endings, depending on your humanity?

not really. It was three endings depending on who you managed not to anger during the game.

Victor of the 5 year fan fic competition!

Kevin Butler will awesome your face off.

It was an enjoyable romp overall, but I wouldn't think of replaying it. I tend to think many people around here are overrating it quite a bit. May be the vampire fetish. Shrug.

Hadescopy.jpg

(Approved by Fio, so feel free to use it)

Oh man, I started a new game as a Ventrue. I know, I know, kiss-ass Cammy tool, right? Wrong!

Dominate in dialogue is devious. For example, instead of convincing Chunk to open the Gallery Noir, I just make him do it. Then (and here's the kicker), I tell him to go somewhere... and dance.

Next time I see our favorite security guard, he's flailing his limbs at the Asylum.

baby, take off your beret

everyone's a critic and most people are DJs

I played a Ventrue that thought the Prince was a pompous ass and did his own thing. He didn't like the Anarchs either.

The trenchcoat he wore was badass too, though it did have some odd clipping problems which made for some laugh out loud images.

My first(and only) playthrough was as Ventrue.

Suit, dominate, fireaxe. Man, that was a fun experience. Pretty easy though, since domination can get you through most talk situations.

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds