Pictures of your Games: Revolutions

Those who say NWN2 has bad graphics are very much mistaken. Proof:

Murphy's Law of Computer Gaming: The listed minimum specifications written on the box by the publisher are not the minimum specifications of the game set by the developer.

@\NightandtheShape/@ - "Because you're a bizzare strange deranged human?"

Walsingham- "Sand - always rushing around, stirring up apathy."

Joseph Bulock - "Another headache, courtesy of Sand"

Looks like a cross between a bit of Kotor and Oblivion. And most other 3d fantasy games. :D

And yeah...it's often really hard to tell exactly what graphics are like just from screenshots. It always looks 300% better in-game, where things are animated.

“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

My system will display the game at my monitor's full res (1680x1050) with everything maxed, but I can't play it that way because it's a slide show. However, it's great for taking screenshots. I've been rushing through the game so haven't really had time to stop and savor the scenery. I'll do that next time.

I haven't use the drow spells except for the heal spell so far.

:shifty:  :ninja:

A:

The Drow spells are useful in a pinch, but I have found that my Assassin only needs them when it's already too late. On the other hand, the infravision is useful... :)

B:

He lives!!! o:)

"Geez. It's like we lost some sort of bet and ended up saddled with a bunch of terrible new posters on this forum."

-Hurlshot

BUNNY! :joy:

Murphy's Law of Computer Gaming: The listed minimum specifications written on the box by the publisher are not the minimum specifications of the game set by the developer.

Do not eat the familiar! :bat:

How about bears, oh my? >_<)

DEEKIN!111!  (w00t)

post-1237-1163133001_thumb.jpg

Also: @Jorian: ZOMGz0r!11 My drow battlemage of death is now pwning eveybody, and he's only level 5!  >_<

mage armor-->false life-->fire burst x 4--> mop up with true strike

Jorian's battle mage build FTW!1

I said it will be quite nice when the time comes, as I see you didn't wait for the armor/spell combo on higher levels :wub:

IB1OsQq.png

I looking forward to getting to level 12 with this char.

The first feat I chose was light armor, and at the moment I have a pretty good one with only 10% arcane failure. I'm going to go through the medium and heavy armor progressions as you advised and then top it off with still spell. :joy:

manthing2.jpg

I looking forward to getting to level 12 with this char.

The first feat I chose was light armor, and at the moment I have a pretty good one with only 10% arcane failure.  I'm going to go through the medium and heavy armor progressions as you advised and then top it off with still spell.  :joy:

But not just powerplay, if there are any possibilities for you to play out a bit of warrior or mostly mage in dialogues, do it. >_<

(I did originally use elves becouse they are really many times multiclassing mages, or slightly modifiing them anyway, so the char concept is fitting...except that ya are a sorc and not a wiz, but you are dragonblooded anyway, so fits too ^_^ )

Edited by jorian

IB1OsQq.png

But not just powerplay, if there are any possibilities for you to play out a bit of warrior or mostly mage in dialogues, do it. :wub:

That's true - but don't forget the "I came here to do two things: Kick ass and chew bubble gum - and I'm all out of gum" dialogues. The low-wis stat is ideal for "hot-headed" role playing as well. >_<

manthing2.jpg

But not just powerplay, if there are any possibilities for you to play out a bit of warrior or mostly mage in dialogues, do it. :lol:

That's true - but don't forget the "I came here to do two things: Kick ass and chew bubble gum - and I'm all out of gum" dialogues. The low-wis stat is ideal for "hot-headed" role playing as well. >_<

right, this shows i play a female variant,

and i think about low wis something else there :wub:

IB1OsQq.png

NUKE IT

^

I agree that that is such a stupid idiotic pathetic garbage hateful retarded scumbag evil satanic nazi like term ever created. At least top 5.

TSLRCM Official Forum || TSLRCM Moddb || My other KOTOR2 mods || TSLRCM (English version) on Steam || [M4-78EP on Steam

Formerly known as BattleWookiee/BattleCookiee

gee! I almost went berserk after watching those 2 videos! Don't ever do that again guys!

"Ooo, squirrels, Boo! I know I saw them! Quick, throw nuts!" -Minsc

"I am a well-known racist in the Realms! Elves? Dwarves? Ha! Kill'em all! Humans rule! -Me

Volourn will never grow up, he's like the Black Peter Pan, here to tell you that it might be great to always be a child, but everybody around is gonna hate it. :p