I watched Ep3 a few days ago...

i love this movie..... i almost cryd when aniken was about to kill the young once in the consul chamber :shifty: , and whe the clone turned on the jedi that was around in the galaxy :mellow: ....but the rest of the movie was sweet :alien:

Those were the best parts of the whole movie! I felt like screaming "DIE FOOLS, DIE!!!!!" :)

your just mean.....poor younglings berly started there jedi training and they get kill by an ass**** who fall for his own dreams insted of doing what yoda told him. if he had'nt don any thing and just lisend to his masters padme would be alive. :o

Edited by mandalorianx

Well, as the whole plot and writing in general of the prequels were crap, the films failed to create any kind of emotional attachment other than hate towards the characters in the movies. Mace Windu was awesome, though, but that's just because SLJ is a BMF.

Edited by Pidesco

"My hovercraft is full of eels!" - Hungarian tourist
I am Dan Quayle of the Romans.
I want to tattoo a map of the Netherlands on my nether lands.
Heja Sverige!!
Everyone should cuffawkle more.
The wrench is your friend. :bat:

Ewen MacGregor was good, too.

As was the guy who played Palpatine, until GL had him turn into a cackling moron.

Yes, they were.

Heja Sverige!!

Think George Lucas forgot to develop further Palpatine's manipulativeness trait after his physical form changed from saber battle with Windu with taking damage from continuous Force lightning attack. Was almost like his manipulation was non-existent in episodes 4, 5 and 6 except perhaps with his cunning for ROTJ star fleet battle, perhaps. Hardly saw him in TESB apart from once with Vader on Avenger ship. (Not sure if that is his ship's name)

Edited by vaxen83

Deep from within...

Victims live a life of fantasy.

Some see salvation as an act of God, a few look within for it.

朱宣澧

Ewen MacGregor was good, too.

As was the guy who played Palpatine, until GL had him turn into a cackling moron.

Ian McDimond, he also did palps during ROTJ.

Victor of the 5 year fan fic competition!

Kevin Butler will awesome your face off.

McDiarmid

Heja Sverige!!

You mean, crap?

Heja Sverige!!

The parts without Anakin, Padme and Jar Jar are decent enough.

padme is salvaged only by the body... jar jar should be roasted on a spit and Anakin needs to be tossed into yavin.

Victor of the 5 year fan fic competition!

Kevin Butler will awesome your face off.

So you are saying that the movie would be good, if it didn't have lead characters?

Heja Sverige!!

Think George Lucas forgot to develop further Palpatine's manipulativeness trait after his physical form changed from saber battle with Windu with taking damage from continuous Force lightning attack. Was almost like his manipulation was non-existent in episodes 4, 5 and 6 except perhaps with his cunning for ROTJ star fleet battle, perhaps. Hardly saw him in TESB apart from once with Vader on Avenger ship. (Not sure if that is his ship's name)

donno....cuz in the begining when aniken and obiwan is going to save palpatin, you hear palpatin sa "Do it"with tha same voice(this is when aniken cut off dukos head)

Palpatine was anything but scary or fearsome. And his character looked freakily out of expectation of what he was conceived to be in Episode 5 or 6. His cackling sounded like the witch that one might have heard of from Hansel and Gretel as perhaps some kind of bedtime story when young.

Deep from within...

Victims live a life of fantasy.

Some see salvation as an act of God, a few look within for it.

朱宣澧

So you are saying that the movie would be good, if it didn't have lead characters?

Well Obi Wan is a lead character that wasn't mentioned.

Jar Jar could have been dealt away with completely. It

War is Peace, Freedom is Slavery, Ignorance is Strength

Baldur's Gate modding
TeamBG
Baldur's Gate modder/community leader
Baldur's Gate - Enhanced Edition beta tester
Baldur's Gate 2 - Enhanced Edition beta tester

Icewind Dale - Enhanced Edition beta tester

Yes, but Anakin is THE lead character. How can a movie with a completely failed lead character be any good?

Heja Sverige!!

Hayden Christensen and Natalie Portman were fine by me. They had some questionable moments, but that was the problem with the writing of the script not their acting. I am under the assumption that GOA is complaining about the actors who played the characters, not the characters themselves.

War is Peace, Freedom is Slavery, Ignorance is Strength

Baldur's Gate modding
TeamBG
Baldur's Gate modder/community leader
Baldur's Gate - Enhanced Edition beta tester
Baldur's Gate 2 - Enhanced Edition beta tester

Icewind Dale - Enhanced Edition beta tester

How about both?

And what you call "questionable moments" were actually unmitigated disasters in filmmaking.

Heja Sverige!!

And what you call "questionable moments" were actually unmitigated disasters in filmmaking.

*cough cough* Kiss-scene at Naboo... *cough cough* I don't like sand... *cough cough*

Edited by Xard

How can it be a no ob build. It has PROVEN effective. I dare you to show your builds and I will tear you apart in an arugment about how these builds will won them.

- OverPowered Godzilla (OPG)

But the idea was his. He wrote the entire saga after all. Of course there were others that produced it along with him

Yes, the entire project was his. Including ewoks, Jar Jar Binks, awful dialogues, silly love story, crap character development, silly Palpatine laugh, and awful actor directing.

:thumbsup:

If money is the root of all evil.....why is the world not destroyed?

Yes, but Anakin is THE lead character. How can a movie with a completely failed lead character be any good?

If re-written to be less annoying, those characters would have worked (well not Jar Jar. That was just pure garbage).

I'm talking from a purely individual, scene by scene scale rating, that the scenes that didn't include Anakin, Padme, and Jar Jar were pretty good.

For instance, the scenes with Obi-Wan and Qui-Gon = good. Maul and Palpatine = good. Jedi Council discussions = good.

Obviously the overall story would fall apart without the main character, but I was referring to the enjoyment factor of each individual scene when broken down individually.

"Console exclusive is such a harsh word." - Darque

"Console exclusive is two words Darque." - Nartwak (in response to Darque's observation)

If re-written to be less annoying, those characters would have worked (well not Jar Jar. That was just pure garbage).

I'm talking from a purely individual, scene by scene scale rating, that the scenes that didn't include Anakin, Padme, and Jar Jar were pretty good.

For instance, the scenes with Obi-Wan and Qui-Gon = good. Maul and Palpatine = good. Jedi Council discussions = good.

Obviously the overall story would fall apart without the main character, but I was referring to the enjoyment factor of each individual scene when broken down individually.

In a way you are saying that The Star Wars prequels are like the Scary Movie series, where only two or three good jokes can be found amid all the awfulness. Of course, despite those few good jokes the Scary Movies are still not worth watching. :p

Heja Sverige!!