Al-Zarqawi Dead

LoneWolf16

Well, I guess you disagree that the evil American infidels don't deserve death. Maybe there wouldn't be a conflict if the terrorists agreed. Humanity is relative.

Hadescopy.jpg

(Approved by Fio, so feel free to use it)

Humanity is relative.

True enough, but I'm not debating the motives/view point of terrorists. >_<

I had thought that some of nature's journeymen had made men and not made them well, for they imitated humanity so abominably. - Book of Counted Sorrows

'Cause I won't know the man that kills me

and I don't know these men I kill

but we all wind up on the same side

'cause ain't none of us doin' god's will.

- Everlast

Once Llyr goes all relativist, it's not really possible to win the argument, since morality, justice and other similar notions are not only arbitrary (and thus, easily reversible), but also full of double-standards and contradictions.

Therefore, the only answer left to the question of "How do you justify killing those nice fellas?" that can't be contested is "Because we can".

- When he is best, he is a little worse than a man, and when he is worst, he is little better than a beast.

Not only th enemy is an inhuman beast but so are your allies and yourself. It is that truth that the great majority of people on this planet just do not get. Human beaings are animals, capable of such vicsiousness, cruelty, and stupidity. That is what makes us who we are.

Some of you should share whatever the hell you're smoking.

Zarqawi personally sawed the living head off two screaming civilians, and video taped himself doing it. Earlier this week 17 heads were found stuffed in fruit boxes and scattered around the city, also attributed to him. A few days before that, he was responsible for the atrocity of stopping a busload of about 50 students, yanking off the 4 sunni's amongst them then slaughtering the rest. His siege of slaughter against Iraqi Shia's has lead to the butchering of thousands upon thousands, including countless women and children.

And yet anyone who is pleased to see this guy stopped is somehow lowering him/herself to the level of a butchering mass-murderer?

Like I said, please share what you're smoking.

Well, first off you need a good propaganda machine. Your people need to percieve themselves as oppressed. Sometimes that is easy depending on ethnicity. Once you have that taken care of then go on your murder spree, but be very selective of your targets. If you want the people to be very much on your side and not just the extremists you need to target 18 to 60 year old men and women who are not mothers. You definitely do not want to kill children. If you kill children only the most radical of your population will give you any respect.

Once you got that started you want to kill about 20 to 30 percent of the population. You want to make it quick with minimal blood. Extremists like the whole decapitation thing but the average joe on the street will no. Too yucky and the stains are a b**ch to get out of the clothes. You want to make it a quick and clean kill, and look good doing it.

:blink:

Edited by Judge Hades

Well, first off you need a good propaganda machine.  Your people need to percieve themselves as oppressed.  Sometimes that is easy depending on ethnicity.  Once you have that taken care of then go on your murder spree, but be very selective of your targets.  If you want the people to be very much on your side and not just the extremists you need to target 18 to 60 year old men and women who are not mothers.  You definitely do not want to kill children.  If you kill children only the most radical of your population will give you any respect.

Once you got that started you want to kill about 20 to 30 percent of the population.  You want to make it quick with minimal blood.  Extremists like the whole decapitation thing but the average joe on the street will no.  Too yucky and the stains are a b**ch to get out of the clothes.  You want to make it a quick and clean kill, and look good doing it.

:thumbsup:

*Takes notes because Hades is a genius*

So it's headshots for the win!

Are you sure kids are off limits?

You should only go after kids if you don't really want the average Joe on the street support. There are extremists that can rally some support but to really keep that "hero" shine kids are off limits.

Not just head shots but use of a rifle or handgun in killing someone is often viewed in better light ets say, a hacksaw. Sure the hacksaw is more fun in some cases but using one whill most certainly make you look more of a lunatic than a hero. Remember, image is everything in mass murder.

Edited by Judge Hades

You should only go after kids if you don't really want the average Joe on the street support.  There are extremists that can rally some support but to really keep that "hero" shine kids are off limits. 

Not just head shots but use of a rifle or handgun in killing someone is often viewed in better light ets say, a hacksaw.  Sure the hacksaw is more fun in some cases but using one whill most certainly make you look more of a lunatic than a hero.  Remember, image is everything in mass murder.

Thank you Master. I shall reflect upon your teachings. :ph34r:

It's all easy when you live in a black & white world where your enemy is an inhuman beast. It works for both sides.

Well......it's because we can.

I had thought that some of nature's journeymen had made men and not made them well, for they imitated humanity so abominably. - Book of Counted Sorrows

'Cause I won't know the man that kills me

and I don't know these men I kill

but we all wind up on the same side

'cause ain't none of us doin' god's will.

- Everlast