Backwards Compatibility

I had thought that some of nature's journeymen had made men and not made them well, for they imitated humanity so abominably. - Book of Counted Sorrows

'Cause I won't know the man that kills me

and I don't know these men I kill

but we all wind up on the same side

'cause ain't none of us doin' god's will.

- Everlast

There went my sale.

I swear, the only console that remain's interesting is the Wii.

Why is this important to you? Do you have a stockpile of old Xbox games? Have you looked closely at the list of games that work?

This is such a non-issue to me, I'm just curious to know.

My mouth isn't moving.... I don't talk to monitors...

Anyways, as for the actual topic, they aren't stopping backwards compatibility yet. By the time they do, all the important games will be done.

;)

DWARVES IN PROJECT ETERNITY = VOLOURN HAS PLEDGED $250.

What new games are going to come out for X-Box that people are going to want to play on their 360? Here's a tip: if you want to play it on the 360, buy it for the 360 and not for the original X-Box. Here's another tip: don't sell your old system if you want to play new X-box games that for some reason aren't also being developed for the 360.

The design-team deserves a big punch in the nuts for this decision. Sure, games like KotOR, Ninja Gaiden and Jade Empire are playable on the Xbox360, but the performance is horrible. And i still can't play Morrowing GOTY on my Xbox360.

"Some men see things as they are and say why?"
"I dream things that never were and say why not?"
- George Bernard Shaw

"Hope in reality is the worst of all evils because it prolongs the torments of man."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

"The amount of energy necessary to refute bull**** is an order of magnitude bigger than to produce it."

- Some guy 

There went my sale.

Why is this important to you? Do you have a stockpile of old Xbox games? Have you looked closely at the list of games that work?

Neither console has enough games to justify me buying it.. if the 360 had excellent BC I'd be interested... as it is... meh.

There went my sale.

Neither console has enough games to justify me buying it.. if the 360 had excellent BC I'd be interested... as it is... meh.

PS3 will come bundled with the PS2 hardware, so you can expect somewhere in the 100% backwards compatible range. :ermm:"

Persona 2 in 1080p! :D