Alien face found in duck

Chupacabra

Maybe the duck ate the alien?

"Your total disregard for the law and human decency both disgusts me and touches my heart. Bless you, sir."

"Soilent Green is people. This guy's just a homeless heroin junkie who got in a internet caf

r there aliens here?

well nevermind.i think its teh birds embryo similar to an alien like every embryo.

Edited by Onur The Courageous

The Illuminator

Democracy starts with allowing different political opinions to express themselves.

Fascism starts with killling all, who has different political opinions than yours.

It's a pity for earth as it is full of fascists claiming to be democratic.

Aliens are here!  And now we know where they've been hiding!

id better ignore this not to start a chain of off-topic brit-american bombing over me.

back on topic:i can never imagine a duck bein able to eat an alien.its just teh poor overgrowed embryo.

The Illuminator

Democracy starts with allowing different political opinions to express themselves.

Fascism starts with killling all, who has different political opinions than yours.

It's a pity for earth as it is full of fascists claiming to be democratic.

Aliens are here!  And now we know where they've been hiding!

id better ignore this not to start a chain of off-topic brit-american bombing over me.

back on topic:i can never imagine a duck bein able to eat an alien.its just teh poor overgrowed embryo.

What?

"Your total disregard for the law and human decency both disgusts me and touches my heart. Bless you, sir."

"Soilent Green is people. This guy's just a homeless heroin junkie who got in a internet caf

Initial reports from the center claimed the cause of the alien face was never determined, but Benzel said she was still awaiting results of a necropsy.

:-

I had thought that some of nature's journeymen had made men and not made them well, for they imitated humanity so abominably. - Book of Counted Sorrows

'Cause I won't know the man that kills me

and I don't know these men I kill

but we all wind up on the same side

'cause ain't none of us doin' god's will.

- Everlast

Aliens are coming through our ducks to sell insurance!

AFLAC!

Except it is a goose on the comercial.

Lou Gutman, P.I.- It's like I'm not even trying anymore!
http://theatomicdanger.iforumer.com/index....theatomicdanger

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

It's a goose.

Lou Gutman, P.I.- It's like I'm not even trying anymore!
http://theatomicdanger.iforumer.com/index....theatomicdanger

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.