The average age here.

Blank

What do you estimate is the average age on the Obsidian Forums altogether?  

47 members have voted

1. 1. What do you estimate is the average age on the Obsidian Forums altogether?

• 11-12
    • 13-14
    • 15-16
    • 17-18
    • 19-20
    • 21-22
    • 23-24
    • 25-26
    • 27-28
    • 29-30

I think I'll have to look "coonhound" up somewhere. No idea what it is.

“He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice.” - Albert Einstein

A hound that hunts raccoons. I think.

"My hovercraft is full of eels!" - Hungarian tourist
I am Dan Quayle of the Romans.
I want to tattoo a map of the Netherlands on my nether lands.
Heja Sverige!!
Everyone should cuffawkle more.
The wrench is your friend. :bat:

Okay, I did vote 15-16, but since C&C and WOT have grumpy old guys and K2-pits have scary pre-teens, the average is going to be around 20, 23 probably. Most of the fora denizen is composed of teen SW geeks and folks whose first platform was probably Xbox and pap's PC, while the really active people seem to be quite a bit older.

I think it's frankly quite daft to think that's most forum members are in their twenties. We have a wide range of ages here, some would say wider than usual, since SW-mania knows no age bounds. Yes, not everyone is an SW-geek(thankfully), but over half of the members did register thanks to Project Delaware. And those folks either write crazily immature, or are what the society calls 'kids'.

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

:)

A custom bred american hound variant. Not very likely to see one where I live :lol:

Edited by Gorth

“He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice.” - Albert Einstein

But they're awesome!

And Mus?, age is really pretty irrelevant on the magickal intertron. On one side of the spectrum we have the Darksides, who post in a pretty well thought out and mature manner, and on the other end we have our Judge Hadeses who's angstier than the entire audience of a The Killers concert.

DEADSIGS.jpg

RIP

Surre, there's folks who are older than 30 in the K2-fora. I remember confronting one over her serious participation on the "your fav class/weapon/chore/whatever"-threads and she didn't see anything odd or bad in it. So, I believe her and leave the issue. Heck, what do I know? I haven't been interested in SW since the remastered release on video in the nineties.

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

Ok we are in agreement on that. I originally misread your statement on it.

Upon reading it again this bit is confusing:

Okay, I did vote 15-16, but since C&C and WOT have grumpy old guys and K2-pits have scary pre-teens, the average is going to be around 20, 23 probably. Most of the fora denizen is composed of teen SW geeks and folks whose first platform was probably Xbox and pap's PC, while the really active people seem to be quite a bit older.

Ok we are in agreement on that. I originally misread your statement on it.

Upon reading it again this bit is confusing:

:">

I have a bad habit of deciding to totally change emphasis in the middle of a text, might be a bit confusing. I rarely proofread, so stuff gets kinda convoluted.

kirottu said:

Prob 23-24 in age.

You got the yound kids and the old vets. On loads of occassions (*cough*Hades*cough*) the older folks act less mature than the kids do; so mentally it would be around the age of 16...

I have a bad habit of deciding to totally change emphasis in the middle of a text, might be a bit confusing. I rarely proofread, so stuff gets kinda convoluted.

Same here... no doubt the main reason so many actually never get the point I try to make...

^

I agree that that is such a stupid idiotic pathetic garbage hateful retarded scumbag evil satanic nazi like term ever created. At least top 5.

TSLRCM Official Forum || TSLRCM Moddb || My other KOTOR2 mods || TSLRCM (English version) on Steam || [M4-78EP on Steam

Formerly known as BattleWookiee/BattleCookiee

the great thing 'bout boards like this is that it don't matter what age you is... or race, or gender, or occupation. you is all equal here... 'least til you start posting, and even then you is judged solely based on contents of posts. if somebody finds out age or occupation it is 'cause you had to tell somebody... though keeps in mind that just 'cause you share something in pm not mean that you has kept private... we found that out the hard way with the lawyer crap and shadowspawn.

regardless, if you don't wanna be dismissed 'cause of age, don't tell anybody that you is 12. if you has good ideas it not matter if you is still unable to get into pg-13 movies w/o mom.

HA! Good Fun!

"If there be time to expose through discussion the falsehood and fallacies, to avert the evil by the processes of education, the remedy to be applied is more speech, not enforced silence."Justice Louis Brandeis, Concurring, Whitney v. California, 274 U.S. 357 (1927)

"Im indifferent to almost any murder as long as it doesn't affect me or mine."--Gfted1 (September 30, 2019)

WoT and the Computer/Console forum - average 25 or so is my guess.

The entire forum, average around 20.

Over the course of the years I feel a bit like the average age on game forums goes up a tad, as all the teen/20's gamers 'back then' age and are still gamers. Depends on the genre somewhat tho - RPG forums tend to be a bit 'older' in general, I find.

“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

44 years old. Deep into geezerdom.  ;)

Damn. You are getting close to the grave. :ermm:

Look who's talking, granny. :-"

I had thought that some of nature's journeymen had made men and not made them well, for they imitated humanity so abominably. - Book of Counted Sorrows

'Cause I won't know the man that kills me

and I don't know these men I kill

but we all wind up on the same side

'cause ain't none of us doin' god's will.

- Everlast

Pshtut. Also, I like Doctor Who. I've been watching it on the Sci-Fi channel. You Brits are one funny bunch.

What about people who are older than 30?

"Your total disregard for the law and human decency both disgusts me and touches my heart. Bless you, sir."

"Soilent Green is people. This guy's just a homeless heroin junkie who got in a internet caf

44 years old. Deep into geezerdom.  ;)

Damn. You are getting close to the grave. :lol:

:(

You'll be chasing your Jack Daniels with Pepto shortly yourself Babe. ;)

Besides, if only the good die young, I've got the ticket to eternal life. :devil:

Ruminations...

When a man has no Future, the Present passes too quickly to be assimilated and only the static Past has value.