2006 FIFA World Cup

Guest The Architect

POR-TU-GAL!!!!!!!!!!!

I might be Mexican, but support portugal since 2000, And I think that Ricardo Alexandre is the best goal keeper. Portugal should win the Word cup for first time. I respect England for the way they play, but Portugal was better.

And when Portugal played against Mexico?

Ricardo the best goal keeper? No way! The best keepers in the world are totally Edwin van der Sar, Petr Cech en Jens Lehmann.

Ricardo has a special talent for penalties against England it seems, now more than ever England will get nervous when facing him, should they do so again that is.

As for goal keepers... Peter Schmeichel FTW! Even though he's kinda retired :lol:"

DENMARK!

It appears that I have not yet found a sig to replace the one about me not being banned... interesting.

Buffon and Cech have really been the best goalkeepers in the past few years.

"My hovercraft is full of eels!" - Hungarian tourist
I am Dan Quayle of the Romans.
I want to tattoo a map of the Netherlands on my nether lands.
Heja Sverige!!
Everyone should cuffawkle more.
The wrench is your friend. :bat:

I think Germany v Italy has extra time written all over it.

Frings has some extra time already.

http://fifaworldcup.yahoo.com/06/en/060703/1/8izd.html

Weakest punch ever.

Well, it's not exactly smart to throw an uppercut with the entire world watching now is it. :o

DENMARK!

It appears that I have not yet found a sig to replace the one about me not being banned... interesting.

Even that day I supported Portugal and I got a picture taken after the first attack of hooligans, the second one I didn't had much luck, I still have the the right hand wounded. But I will keep supporting Portugal.

And for me Ricardo is the best, Buffoni is second in my list. Let's se what happens tomorow in the game "Italy-Germany".

^to the neck no less

The only valid "grab a body part and roll on the groud" I've seen all game.

New rule: If you have to grab your leg before you even hit the ground, in that twisting way the Power Rangers used to do, you have to come out of the game. Otherwise, suck it up.

Italians are a bunch of primadonna crybabies. Oh and they're arrogant as hell too, kick their ass Germania!!!! :angry:

DENMARK!

Italy just scored 2 goals in the last 2 minutes of extra time. And they deserved it too.

Heja Sverige!!

Italy just scored 2 goals in the last 2 minutes of extra time. And they deserved it too.

I honestly don't think they played that well during the second half, but the German defense was terrible. Other than Lehmann, of course.

I thought they were quite a bit better than the germans over the course of the whole game. And, also, there were those two strikes against the woodwork in the beginning of extra time.

Heja Sverige!!

@Lucius - HA HA HA!

I can at least take comfort in knowing that you guys were eliminated and beyond medal reach. >_<)

Hmm... go FRANCE!

DENMARK!

I can at least take comfort in knowing that you guys were eliminated and beyond medal reach. :wacko:)

Hmm... go PORTUGAL!

What? >_

Heja Sverige!!

Well you know, after seeing France the other day they suddenly moved out of the pathetic zone into a team that was actually amusing to watch, Portugal didn't do so well in the last game, but again they were lacking key players so... meh I dunno, whomever can beat those damned Italians. >_<

DENMARK!