Should women be allowed

julianw

Same as the title.  

24 members have voted

1. 1. Same as the title.

• Yes.
    • No.
    • Only when all the men are dead.

Wait...how does that make any sense? Are you...heterophobic?

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

Who says chivalry is dead?

Women.

I had thought that some of nature's journeymen had made men and not made them well, for they imitated humanity so abominably. - Book of Counted Sorrows

'Cause I won't know the man that kills me

and I don't know these men I kill

but we all wind up on the same side

'cause ain't none of us doin' god's will.

- Everlast

I'd have a hard time shooting a woman. Especially if she was cute.

We don't need to know your sexual preference. :p

I KID! I KID! :blink:

I've always had a thing for cute women. Guess that makes me a deviant :">

I have to agree with Volourn.  Bioware is pretty much dead now.  Deals like this kills development studios.

478327[/snapback]

Personally I couldn't get myself to shoot to kill a woman, let alone attack one. Cute or not. Just isn't in my nature to cause harm to anyone except myself. Probably another reason why the military didn't agree with me.

Sexy property! .......................................... sorry. :(

Anyway, to quote a Mr. Chris Rock, "Chivalry is dead...and women killed it."

I had thought that some of nature's journeymen had made men and not made them well, for they imitated humanity so abominably. - Book of Counted Sorrows

- Everlast

I am going to pull a Meta on you.

chivalry - WordNet ® 2.0 (August 2003) :

chivalry

n 1: courtesy towards women [syn: gallantry, politesse]

2: the medieval principles of knighthood

Linky

2010spaceships.jpg

Hades was the life of the party. RIP You'll be missed.

Chivalry = good friend = you

- Everlast

Chivalry = good friend = you
Edited by LoneWolf16

- Everlast

Which is exactly why I'm royally ****ed in that department. I don't get it. I'm nice, buy a girl things I know she likes just to see her smile, get doors for her, am there whenever they need a shoulder...and they date the jackass who cheats on them daily, abuses them emotionally, and lies his ass off 24/7.

To reiterate: "Chivalry is dead...and women killed it."

Something will crop up and you will end up doing it

I have to agree with Volourn.  Bioware is pretty much dead now.  Deals like this kills development studios.

478327[/snapback]

I'd say cos it sounds like [Lonewolf is] a usable chump! But that is because I am mean.

Also its sickening to be chivalrous to a woman just because she is a woman. Plenty of nasty people out there that simply aren't worth the effort.

Edited by Surreptishus

:(

...Wait...It's true. :(

Edited by LoneWolf16

- Everlast

No you wouldn't. Ask any VietNam vet who has seen an adorable female sidle up and try to drop a grenade into a friend's jeep if he had the slightest hesitation in pulling the trigger to stop her. War is hell. In war, their are only two kinds of people... those who are enemies and those who are not.

As for the quetion, of course women should be allowed in combat. And if there is ever another involuntary draft, God forbid, women should be drafted right along side their male counterparts. It is entirely unfair, IMHO, to ask half of our society to do all the fighting and dying so the other half can sit at home playing Rosie the Riveter and making goo-goo eyes at all the 4-F males who slipped under the radar.

Ladies, please don't stone me. I have both sons and daughters; I believe they have equal responsibility for and in this society, and that includes equal responsibility to protect it militarily.

As for the quetion, of course women should be allowed in combat. And if there is ever another involuntary draft, God forbid, women should be drafted right along side their male counterparts. It is entirely unfair, IMHO, to ask half of our society to do all the fighting and dying so the other half can sit at home playing Rosie the Riveter and making goo-goo eyes at all the 4-F males who slipped under the radar.

:( ~Di. :(

Points from me, lady. Glad to hear you'll be willing to muck in.

"It wasn't lies. It was just... bull****"."

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.