erm how the hell did exile get the ebon hawk

Still, so far nobody explained when and how was the Exile (supposedly) drugged on Harbinger.

Clarification: By bounty, I refer to your life, Master. It would pain me to see you damaged in any way. That is why the arrival of this "Ebon Hawk" caused me considerable distress. Clarification: By locked, I meant "sealed," Master. My vocabulator seems to be malfunctioning. Clarification: Yes, Master. No doubt the flurry of destruction on board the Harbinger somehow drugged you into a stupor from which you could not awaken. Most curious.Placation: Merely a turn of phrase, Master. The implication that your state was due to the result of ingesting large quantities of juma juice was unintentional.I meant to communicate only that you were somehow rendered unconscious before you were locked securely in the cargo hold.

AND

Through a thorough search of Peragus, its remaining inhabitants, and its records, you have tracked down the entire sequence of events that led to your arrival on Peragus, and it has convinced you that the Force moves in bizarre ways. You were a passenger on board the Harbinger, on route to Telos, when the ship encountered a Sith warship and the Ebon Hawk, drifting in space, with no sign of a crew on either ship. The Ebon Hawk was taken on board, and during the search of the Sith vessel, stelathed Sith assassins made it on board the Harbinger, slowly taking over the ship.

During this time, you were noticed by the HK-50 protocol droid, drugged unconscious, and then hauled on board the damaged Ebon Hawk. The Ebon Hawk was fired upon as it was escaping, crippling it. It then drifted to Peragus, where the HK unit slowly took over the facility and murdered all the miners to prevent you from being sold.Apparently, the Republic knew of your exiled status... and they had secretly been monitoring you on the vessel. They even assigned the HK protocol droid to watch you, which is probably how he discovered your presence in the first place. It looks like the Harbinger encountered the Ebon Hawk being attacked by a Sith vessel, but when they encountered it, both vessels were empty. While searching both vessels, it is likely that Sith assassins stealthed their way on board the Republic cruiser and began to take over the vessel.

EDIT: PS. haven't really been paying attention to the thread since page 1; sorry if I repeat already said stuff...

Edited by Hassat Hunter

^

I agree that that is such a stupid idiotic pathetic garbage hateful retarded scumbag evil satanic nazi like term ever created. At least top 5.

TSLRCM Official Forum || TSLRCM Moddb || My other KOTOR2 mods || TSLRCM (English version) on Steam || [M4-78EP on Steam

Formerly known as BattleWookiee/BattleCookiee

LOL  That's funny! You aren't the first to make such a comparisson :devil:  :p

And it's not the first time I pointed it out either.

I sense conspiracy...

To wonder why he likes T3 so much, though?

To believe he just does not like *rude* manipulators.

I hated T3 in K1 - he was useless junk. But he's fairly useful and dependable in K2.

You people are just so mean - it's all nasty rumors, I tell you... Honestly!  o:)

Translation to common tongue commencing

Edited by Jediphile

Atton, I believe was the pilot Coorta had hired to take him off Peragus. Otherwise, what other reason would a mercenary pilot be doing in a mining facility?

Freighting fuel? Wouldn't Atton have another ship if he had indeed been Coorta's contact? Why wouldn't the HK-50 have taken it? Why be waiting around? The Exile was unconcious. It's my theory he was still waiting for Coorta's contact. Although he repaired the Ebon Hawk he couldn't use it. The navicomputer is locked.

[

The same would apply if he was freighting fuel. There is no way Atton would fReight fuel and run the risk of getting stuck or having a possible extended stay (as he is without a ship) unless there was some payment involved. I'm guessing he was contracted by Coorta through a shared acquintance, he boards a freighter to Peragus expecting that Coorta gets transport via his own communcitations. I know it's a bit of a wild guess, but assuming that Atton wasn't filled in on the specifics of the cargo they'd be transporting (i.e. if Coorta mentioned they'd be cargo in the first place), it would explain why he doesn't know about Coorta's plans to sell a Jedi.

He gets arrested as security makes a guess that he might have some connection to Coorta. Atton being unaware of the true purpose of his potential contract -outside of piloting - is oblivious to the reason they arrest him. But then again, he might have known and decided to go along with it anyway, there was money involved after all.

Edited by Darth Blivion

The same would apply if he was freighting fuel. There is no way Atton would fReight fuel and run the risk of getting stuck or having a possible extended stay (as he is without a ship) unless there was some payment involved. I'm guessing he was contracted by Coorta through a shared acquintance, he boards a freighter to Peragus expecting that Coorta gets transport via his own communcitations. I know it's a bit of a wild guess, but assuming that Atton wasn't filled in on the specifics of the cargo they'd be transporting (i.e. if Coorta mentioned they'd be cargo in the first place), it would explain why he doesn't know about Coorta's plans to sell a Jedi.

He gets arrested as security makes a guess that he might have some connection to Coorta. Atton being unaware of the true purpose of his potential contract -outside of piloting - is oblivious to the reason they arrest him. But then again, he might have known and decided to go along with it anyway, there was money involved after all.

Sounds plausible to me. We must not forget however, that Atton plays the fool card once too often. I have a feeling Atton was after the Exile from the start (and not the money driving him to it), but I forget if it was actually mentioned in game. Why else would he pretend that he didn't know it was the Exile he was talking to? 'Oh, wait. You're that Jedi, aren't you?

I hated T3 in K1 - he was useless junk. But he's fairly useful and dependable in K2.

So is Kreia. ;)"

Mostly you can depend on her to stick a knife in your back when you're not looking...

To quote Garak: "Why is it that nobody ever believes me, even when I'm telling the truth..."  :ph34r:

[insert sigh here]

:huh:

We do believe you, but do not trust you. :)

So you're saying that after all my time on these boards, all our discussions together, you still don't entirely trust me?!? :o

There is hope for you yet... ;)

You get extra xp for Kreia. That's why I always (well, nearly) keeped her with me

Edited by Xard

How can it be a no ob build. It has PROVEN effective. I dare you to show your builds and I will tear you apart in an arugment about how these builds will won them.

- OverPowered Godzilla (OPG)

:blink:

erm, right...

How can it be a no ob build. It has PROVEN effective. I dare you to show your builds and I will tear you apart in an arugment about how these builds will won them.

I think the question has been answered. besides, if your not sure, just restart the game and talk to kreia as much as possible. she will eventually give you some info on that.

"Alright, I've been thinking. When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade - make life take the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons, what am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life's manager. Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons. Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! With the lemons. I'm going to to get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!"

Okay, I'll put this forth. Why would Atton want to have anything to do with a Jedi? You see how freaked out he gets about being around just Atris. Sorry, I just can't see him as Coorta's contact. It just doesn't fit.

Edited by Mellypie
"They might not call you a Jedi anymore, but believe me, you are. It's not the sort of thing that you just stop being. You're stuck with it, just like you're stuck being the General." ~Bao-Dur, Knights of the Old Republic: The Sith Lords

Well, once the Exile did return to the known galaxy we know that Carth (we'll use him for simplicity's sake) wanted to send the Exile to Telos, and the Harbinger was the only ship they could spare, and it was headed from somewhere to Onderon (presumably to help in the Talia/Vaklu ordeal) at the time. So they pick her up, give her a room, which HK-50 sees to assist her personally (how did Goto know she was going to be on the Harbinger?) where he drugs her (somehow her clothes vanish in the process [unless she was stashed in the Harbinger in her underwear]). Then they see the beat up Ebon Hawk and beat up Sith warship (and seeing from the clutter in the prologue, there was more than T3-M4 and 3C-FD on board). All the Sith smuggle themselves, Kreia sneaks in and hauls the Exile onto the Ebon Hawk, which is then fired on again as the Sith overtake the Harbinger and eventually the freighter is floating about in an asteroid field near Peragus.

Atton, I've been a little curious as to how he survived and the others didn't, but the security officer pinned him in there when he installed that override switch, and I guess as a result he saved his life. He could have gotten there by way of a traveling freighter and once he was there he somehow got busted (pazaak? lol) and wound up in that cage until the Exile showed up.

DAWUSS

Dawes ain't too bright. Hitting rock bottom is when you leave 2 tickets on the dash of your car, leave it unlocked hoping someone will steal them & when you come back, there are 4 tickets on your dashboard.

We are, but only if you build influence with HK-47.

HK-47: "...Recollection: The last thing I remember is having my core wiped from the last five years. I believe my master was responsible.

"from the last 5 years" that would be everything from the begining of KotOR until the start of KotOR II. So the question still begs, who deleted the years since Revan did leave even if Revan deleted the year previous to her/his leaving? The second question is, who is HK-47 then refering to as his master since it obviously can't be Revan unless he was recently brought into contact with Revan who then deleted his memory at that point? The third question is who dismantled HK-47?

Don't forget the cutscene where HK-47 mocks T3 and muses on the "troublesome burden" placed on T3 concerning the navi-computer. HK-47 then tries to unlock the navi-computer, only to be promptly zapped by T3. When you then go and talk to HK-47, he's forgotten the whole thing and even praises T3 for all his abilities - T3 has clearly takes a few notes from Kreia...  :)

LOL That is true. i wonder how T3 managed to do that though... That would lend credence to the possibility Kreia really does know more about T3 than is brought to light.

Well, I just don't believe T3 when he tells you that. He knew full well all along. Revan had just sworn him to secrecy, and T3 was programmed to remain true to that no matter how much influence you build with him. Like I said, T3 has learned from Kreia...

i don't understand the logic in his lying about it with him showing the holograms of Bastila and/or Carth. Exile knew Bastila, that gives Exile a lead to at the least do some research and know she is speaking of a powerful Jedi who fell to the dark side. And since in answering Atton's questions about Revan when Exile first meets him, Exile knows Revan fell by confirming Atton's story. Carth is a famous Republic hero. Exile would have a basis to do some snooping with that information too. Lying may delay Exile finding out, but to what end?

You people are just so mean - it's all nasty rumors, I tell you... Honestly!  :)

"If I am being mean it's because I care" :wacko:

Oh, I must have remembered it wrong. It does happen...  :">

Nah, there must be some other explanation... :)

Through a thorough search of Peragus, its remaining inhabitants, and its records, you have tracked down the entire sequence of events that led to your arrival on Peragus, and it has convinced you that the Force moves in bizarre ways. You were a passenger on board the Harbinger, on route to Telos, when the ship encountered a Sith warship and the Ebon Hawk, drifting in space, with no sign of a crew on either ship. The Ebon Hawk was taken on board, and during the search of the Sith vessel, stelathed Sith assassins made it on board the Harbinger, slowly taking over the ship.

During this time, you were noticed by the HK-50 protocol droid, drugged unconscious, and then hauled on board the damaged Ebon Hawk. The Ebon Hawk was fired upon as it was escaping, crippling it. It then drifted to Peragus, where the HK unit slowly took over the facility and murdered all the miners to prevent you from being sold.Apparently, the Republic knew of your exiled status... and they had secretly been monitoring you on the vessel. They even assigned the HK protocol droid to watch you, which is probably how he discovered your presence in the first place. It looks like the Harbinger encountered the Ebon Hawk being attacked by a Sith vessel, but when they encountered it, both vessels were empty. While searching both vessels, it is likely that Sith assassins stealthed their way on board the Republic cruiser and began to take over the vessel.

The logs with regard to the Ebon Hawk are contradictory. The bridge logs state the Ebon Hawk was empty. The medical logs state (mild paraphrasing, didn't write down if she actually said "Ebon Hawk" or "freighter") "everyone on board the Ebon Hawk was dead" hence there were people on board. Also, with regards to the Sith vessel, there is contradictory information as well. The bridge logs state it was empty and like a ghost ship, but the medical logs state Sion was found, which is obviously the case since they had put him into a kolto tank and they had a hololog of Sion breaking out of the tank and wreaking havok. The med log after that has the medical officer stating Sion must be a Sith Lord just waiting for the right trigger to be woken.

That also doesn't explain how Kreia nor that extra dead body just lying there got on board the Ebon Hawk .

It also doesn't explain why the Harbinger would have picked-up on their sensors and then be rerouted to go investigate a Sith firefight going on in the opposide of the galaxy from Onderon where they were headed prior to picking up the passengers, of which Exile was one. But time between the 2 events could account for that.

Sounds plausible to me. We must not forget however, that Atton plays the fool card once too often. I have a feeling Atton was after the Exile from the start (and not the money driving him to it), but I forget if it was actually mentioned in game. Why else would he pretend that he didn't know it was the Exile he was talking to? 'Oh, wait. You're that Jedi, aren't you?

But yeah, it is good question. How Atton ended up to Pergaus! Is there any cut-information about this thing?

Also, if Carth wanted the Exile to go to Telos, how come it takes him so long to get there?

DAWUSS

Dawes ain't too bright. Hitting rock bottom is when you leave 2 tickets on the dash of your car, leave it unlocked hoping someone will steal them & when you come back, there are 4 tickets on your dashboard.

Well, once the Exile did return to the known galaxy we know that Carth (we'll use him for simplicity's sake) wanted to send the Exile to Telos, and the Harbinger was the only ship they could spare, and it was headed from somewhere to Onderon (presumably to help in the Talia/Vaklu ordeal) at the time. So they pick her up, give her a room, which HK-50 sees to assist her personally (how did Goto know she was going to be on the Harbinger?)

GOTO didn't know - HK-50 says himself that it was a matter of pure luck that he stumbled across the Exile, and then followed his programming accordingly.

where he drugs her (somehow her clothes vanish in the process [unless she was stashed in the Harbinger in her underwear]). Then they see the beat up Ebon Hawk and beat up Sith warship (and seeing from the clutter in the prologue, there was more than T3-M4 and 3C-FD on board).

First, the Harbinger didn't "see" the beat-up Ebon Hawk - they received a distress call from it. The Captain mentions in his logs that they received a message from a transport claiming to be under attack from a sith warship. You even get to see a cutscene, where he contacts an excited Carth/Cede who promptly orders the Harbinger to investigate and bring the Ebon Hawk back to Telos.

Second, I've wondered about who all those (dead) people on the Ebon Hawk as well, but it might be that they are Sith soldiers who boarded the Ebon Hawk from the sith warship and were then killed in combat. Where 3C-FD came from is completely beyond me, though.

All the Sith smuggle themselves, Kreia sneaks in and hauls the Exile onto the Ebon Hawk, which is then fired on again as the Sith overtake the Harbinger and eventually the freighter is floating about in an asteroid field near Peragus.

:rolleyes:

Atton, I've been a little curious as to how he survived and the others didn't, but the security officer pinned him in there when he installed that override switch, and I guess as a result he saved his life. He could have gotten there by way of a traveling freighter and once he was there he somehow got busted (pazaak? lol) and wound up in that cage until the Exile showed up.

IIRC, there is a log where the security chief talks about the droids going crazy and then mentions that he set up extra precautions around the cell (where Atton is captured) in order to prevent anything from happening there. Ironically Atton survives because they locked him down tightly...

HK-47: "...Recollection: The last thing I remember is having my core wiped from the last five years. I believe my master was responsible.

"from the last 5 years" that would be everything from the begining of KotOR until the start of KotOR II. So the question still begs, who deleted the years since Revan did leave even if Revan deleted the year previous to her/his leaving?

I guess those five years may be relative. We're not sure when Revan abandoned the droids, but then we're also not sure how long HK-47 has been shut down. He may simply mean the number of years he recollects having been erased, but not those during which he was shut down. So it really is difficult to say.

The second question is, who is HK-47 then refering to as his master since it obviously can't be Revan unless he was recently brought into contact with Revan who then deleted his memory at that point?

HK-47's master is undoutbedly Revan, I think. Nothing else seems to make sense.

The third question is who dismantled HK-47?

Nobody. He's not any arms or such when you find him, he's just damaged beyond repair in some critical areas. He was likely just damaged a lot during the confrontation with the Sith warship, methinks.

i don't understand the logic in his lying about it with him showing the holograms of Bastila and/or Carth. Exile knew Bastila, that gives Exile a lead to at the least do some research and know she is speaking of a powerful Jedi who fell to the dark side. And since in answering Atton's questions about Revan when Exile first meets him, Exile knows Revan fell by confirming Atton's story. Carth is a famous Republic hero. Exile would have a basis to do some snooping with that information too. Lying may delay Exile finding out, but to what end?

I see T3 displaying that hologram as an analogy to R2 displaying Leia's to Luke in episode 4. He did not intend to, but as a droid he did not have the option of denying it was there, so he showed it and then made up some silly story about it. Besides, displaying the hologram is a way of saying, "look, I'm not making this up, see? But that's all I know about it..."

You people are just so mean - it's all nasty rumors, I tell you... Honestly!  :shifty:

"If I am being mean it's because I care" :blink:

Riiiiggghht... :rolleyes:

Rule #48 "The bigger the smile, the sharper the knife." :shifty: