kid getting scared by face

has anybody ever seen that thing were the dad is filming his son play some game on the pc and then out of nowhere a face pops up on the screen and starts screaming? the kid hits the screen and runs away and starts crying. its so funny! i'd like to apoligize to anyone who hasn't seen it who thought i would put a link to it.

Edited by Visas Marr is hot

There was a link to it once, but most agreed that it was in such bad taste that it was pulled. There is nothing funny about the absolute terror of a young child. It was abusive to put the young one in that situation and it's even worse to post the video up.

Who carses if it was funneh then post it.

Thought I doubt I'd hit the link itn this stagte

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

oh did anyone see starwars kid? u know dat thing with the fat kid and the big pole jumping around pretending its a double-bladed lightsaber.

Is this, by any chance, your first day out on the big, wild internet perhaps..?

Swedes, go to: Spel2, for the latest game reviews in swedish!

oh did anyone see starwars kid? u know dat thing with the fat kid and the big pole jumping around pretending its a double-bladed lightsaber.

Is this, by any chance, your first day out on the big, wild internet perhaps..?

i know everybody has already seen it but i'm trying to start a discussion about it

Welcome to internet then, son't ever end up with 5000?

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

Shut up, you crazy swedu-clwosn, I can tyope wronf enought ath you undrstand why it's qorng. Althougn this is sort of fake drunk typoing sinc e idon

kirottu said:

I fit's the game where tou hadve to trvaerse teh maze to get tho the aend rthen meta loked the thread it becausee I posted somehting oiek oh********aaarhgmothercuker! when I saw teh kid adfter teh I hit eh wall I hate dit!

kirottu said:

SOmrthing like tha! Telwe pack is only 8 euros! REL eurpoean money!

kirottu said:

Jerekface!

kirottu said:

It's only abusive if they knew that the kid would react that way.

well of course they knew he'd react dat way but it was still funny. also i saw something very unexpected and it scared the **** outta me. so it makes it even funnier when i see it happen to other people

You would know this from the video how?

All I know is that he got a LOT of money out of the guys who posted that vid of him (the SW kid)

Victor of the 5 year fan fic competition!

Kevin Butler will awesome your face off.