Most powerful Jedi.

I. =] I have good explanation which is found from many pages of this topic.

Anyway, what do you people think of plotwist in Betrayal? I find to be lame :wacko:

Edited by Xard

How can it be a no ob build. It has PROVEN effective. I dare you to show your builds and I will tear you apart in an arugment about how these builds will won them.

- OverPowered Godzilla (OPG)

It isn't.

How can it be a no ob build. It has PROVEN effective. I dare you to show your builds and I will tear you apart in an arugment about how these builds will won them.

Sorry but you can't go unchallenged for 100 years and not be the most powerful especially in a time of some of the powerful sith lords.

Jaden Korr (which is just another NR era jedi knight) defeated him. Lame, but long as we consider EU-canon, it is so that Jaden and many jedis who are stronger than him, can win Ragnos.

I don't like that crappy ending where you defeat Ragnos - well, easily - but it is eu-canon, so, say sorry.

edit: But yeah, I agree with Lilandra. Close to be strongest one, but isn't after all.

Edited by Xard

Nio proof for that resumption. Spirit cannot be weakened, and he possessed "fresh" body anyway.

Ragnos is much weaker by then. You would be too if you spent 5000 years doing nothing.

I refute that with Lord Kun... after all the guy beat up Luke without breaking a sweat as a spirit (well... disembodied and almost killed him anyway). And nearly killed Corran Horn.

Victor of the 5 year fan fic competition!

Kevin Butler will awesome your face off.

I haven't read the comic or comic where he does that but I dont think Luke is really powerful at that time and even if he was, he stiill wouldn't be able to stop Kun.

Kun got everybody by surprise. And like I've said some 100 time allready, Luke is much more powerful later than he was during Search of the jedi etc. trilogy in which ghost of Exar Kun was.

It is like if you compare lvl 4 Revan to lvl 20 Revan <_<

Ok let me straighten a few things out here:

1. Luke is the strongest Jedi in Star Wars currently. Fact.

examples of his power: He can move black holes, he can create fully functioning ships from the force, he has invented new instant killing force powers, When fighing the Vong in the last battle Jaina describes his movements as " It looked as if he was swinging 20 lightsabers at once, he was a malestorm of force energy so calm so focused he was unstopable. In his battle with Sidious in Dark Empire he was moving so fast that only blurs could be seen, He is descibed in the text of Dark Empire as being on "God Like" status, He refects a AT AT blaster bolt with his lightsaber.

2. Kreias comment about the Exile cannot be taken literally since we have no clue what greatest entails, what was she the greatest at? Its too vauge a comment to be taken seriously and she only has a Revan who she last saw 15 years ago to compare too.

3. Revans better then the Exile.

4. Exar Kun was a *****. He beat a weakened Luke with the help of Kyp Durron, then was killed forever by Padawans.

5. Markas Ragnos was a *****. He has done absolutly nothing aside from rule the Sith for a long time in a culture where backstabbing is heavily shunned on. Hell we've never even seen Markas Ragnos in physical form.

6. The power tier for Jedi should go

Luke

Yoda

Anakin

Jacen

Kyp

Mace

Revan

Obi Wan

Exile

examples of his power: He can move black holes, he can create fully functioning ships from the force, he has invented new instant killing force powers, When fighing the Vong in the last battle Jaina describes his movements as " It looked as if he was swinging 20 lightsabers at once, he was a malestorm of force energy so calm so focused he was unstopable. In his battle with Sidious in Dark Empire he was moving so fast that only blurs could be seen, He is descibed in the text of Dark Empire as being on "God Like" status, He refects a AT AT blaster bolt with his lightsaber.

lesse... the basics behind blasters remain the same no matter the size... thus you could possibly deflect an at at blaster cannon with a lightsaber, the problem would be getting out of the way if you miss.

2. Kreias comment about the Exile cannot be taken literally since we have no clue what greatest entails, what was she the greatest at? Its too vauge a comment to be taken seriously and she only has a Revan who she last saw 15 years ago to compare too.

Honestly I don't care about this part as Revan and Exiles powerlevels are COMPLETLy changable based on how you play
4. Exar Kun was a *****. He beat a weakened Luke with the help of Kyp Durron, then was killed forever by Padawans.

but you forget he personally slew Masters Odan Urr AND vodo sisko baas. Two of the most powerful at a time when the Jedi Thrived. and besides, I think you'd do a heck of alot worse against a bunch of people when you were a 5000 year old spirit kept alive only by the sacrifice of an entire RACE.

5. Markas Ragnos was a *****. He has done absolutly nothing aside from rule the Sith for a long time in a culture where backstabbing is heavily shunned on. Hell we've never even seen Markas Ragnos in physical form.

to say that backstabbing was heavily shunned is not entirly true. GETTING CAUGHT backstabbing was shunned but doing it without getting caught but everyone knowing about it was encouraged.

Luke

Yoda

Anakin

Jacen

Kyp

Mace

Revan

Obi Wan

Exile

sigh.. skywalker revan and exile fanbois what can you do.

*lesse... the basics behind blasters remain the same no matter the size... thus you could possibly deflect an at at blaster cannon with a lightsaber, the problem would be getting out of the way if you miss.*

Accept for the you know...size. And that hardly discredits Luke.

*but you forget he personally slew Masters Odan Urr AND vodo sisko baas. Two of the most powerful at a time when the Jedi Thrived. and besides, I think you'd do a heck of alot worse against a bunch of people when you were a 5000 year old spirit kept alive only by the sacrifice of an entire RACE.*

No, HELL NO was Vodo or Odan "the most powerful" Vodo first off was beaten by a padawan, not only that but he was a damn retard too "Hm Kun is falling too the darkside we know the path he's going down lets NOT help him."Hm lets teach Kun a lesson about how violece is wrong by Kicking his ass! "I think I'll fight a Sith Lord with a stick...Yeah what a great and powerful master. Odan on the other hand was a decrpit old man whose dieing word were "Im old!" And please with Jedi like, Nomi Sunrider, Jolee Bindo, Vrook, Vandar, The Qel Droma line, Thron around these two were pathetic, As for Kun is ghost form is stronger then he ever was as a human. slightly insane but much stronger then his physical body.

*to say that backstabbing was heavily shunned is not entirly true. GETTING CAUGHT backstabbing was shunned but doing it without getting caught but everyone knowing about it was encouraged.*

No it wasn't, the Ancients were a society based on honor. Or else Naga Sadow would have taken out Ragnos long ago and would be ranked lower then a floating head in a jar.

*sigh.. skywalker revan and exile fanbois what can you do.*

How the hell am I a fanboy (jesus spell the word right) for stating facts?

IMO Vodo's strenght was in wisdom, not in power itself.

I am wondering same thing right now.

And haven't I give good explanation why Exar Kun is NOT strongest one? :)

Luke

Yoda

Anakin

Jacen

Kyp

Mace

Revan

Obi Wan

Exile

It's all fiction. If OE - the crafters of Kotor 2 - feel that the Exile is greater than all Kreia's students - including Revan - then that's what we have to live with. No point in mentioning power levels and what Revan's she knew. Revan is a one dimentional character, we are not talking complex here, so there's really no - as yet - underlying aspect of his make-up that has gone unnoticed in the last two Kotor's: so what are we talking about? It's all just opinion on your part, except the said statement in the fictional setting.

As to the rankings, the force is supposed to be immeasurable. I have always found the concept of power levels in star wars as cheezy, because I would never have become a fan, if GL handled the OT like Dragon Ball Z. How is it that people who rely on an infinite entity can claim to have their own power? That's why I found the "wound" concept so interesting.

I've always felt that the Skwalker's are not neccesarily powerful but more aware of this enity (the force) or simply have a greater aptitude for the force. Might it be that Ragnos possesed a similar aptitude and was thus considered powerful on the basis of having a strong connection to the force?

Again, going back to the concept of a "wound" or empty spot in the force, seeing as this force controls everything it would mean that whoever has lost their connection to this force, but can still manipulate it, is trully powerful. Of course, this again is only another opinion, much like yours.

Edited by Darth Blivion

Ragnos is much weaker by then. You would be too if you spent 5000 years doing nothing.

I refute that with Lord Kun... after all the guy beat up Luke without breaking a sweat as a spirit (well... disembodied and almost killed him anyway). And nearly killed Corran Horn.

Why does this even become an argument? Jaden was the hero: it's his job to win against all odds.

Why does this even become an argument? Jaden was the hero: it's his job to win against all odds.

And Skywalkers are hero of SW. They survive against all odds.

Seriously, originally Luke was ment to be killed in Vector Prime. But GL did not allow it. He did not want that Luke would be killed in some stupid EU-BOOK. Chewie was not that important.

And it is not in the hands of OE which one will become more powerful, Exile or Revan. It is in hand of LA/LFL.

Edited by Xard

Darth Blivion are you following me :shifty:

Anyways, since you really didn't dispute anything I'll only talk about the Revan/Exile. We don't ahev to live with it because its coming from a single biased character, if it said in the narration or the load screen text that "The Exile had become Kreia's greatest student" Then we would have to accept it, and yet it comes from a old, half sane woman who is obsessed with finding a student to rival a perfect form of Revan in her mind that could do no wrong, The Exile is the case because she isn't held at the will of the force. That alone makes her better then anyother in her mind (she says she loves her and would kill the galaxy to perserve her, as highly as she speaks of Revan it NEVER goes that far)

Guest Ajunta Pall

Luke

Yoda

Anakin

Jacen

Kyp

Mace

Revan

Obi Wan

Exile

It's all fiction. If OE - the crafters of Kotor 2 - feel that the Exile is greater than all Kreia's students - including Revan - then that's what we have to live with. No point in mentioning power levels and what Revan's she knew. Revan is a one dimentional character, we are not talking complex here, so there's really no - as yet - underlying aspect of his make-up that has gone unnoticed in the last two Kotor's: so what are we talking about? It's all just opinion on your part, except the said statement in the fictional setting.

As to the rankings, the force is supposed to be immeasurable. I have always found the concept of power levels in star wars as cheezy, because I would never have become a fan, if GL handled the OT like Dragon Ball Z. How is it that people who rely on an infinite entity can claim to have their own power? That's why I found the "wound" concept so interesting.

I've always felt that the Skwalker's are not neccesarily powerful but more aware of this enity (the force) or simply have a greater aptitude for the force. Might it be that Ragnos possesed a similar aptitude and was thus considered powerful on the basis of having a strong connection to the force?

Again, going back to the concept of a "wound" or empty spot in the force, seeing as this force controls everything it would mean that whoever has lost their connection to this force, but can still manipulate it, is trully powerful. Of course, this again is only another opinion, much like yours.

Good Point, Darth Blivion... The story in it's totality is almost never-ending. More power can always be aquired...

IMO Vodo's strenght was in wisdom, not in power itself.

I am wondering same thing right now.

And haven't I give good explanation why Exar Kun is NOT strongest one? :huh:

Xard. I wasn't saying that you were wrong. Just that buddy boy wasn't correct. and ultimatly this is a futile topic becuse of a number of reasons. Cheif of which being the Definition of POWER. which is the more powerful? the one who can life a ship by sheer will? or the one who tips a planets axsis by knowing where to push?

Also with this flexible definition of power we get subjective power. Under X circumstances you get Y amount of power and under X writer character Y is teh ubernastrum!

Darth Blivion are you following me :-

Anyways, since you really didn't dispute anything I'll only talk about the Revan/Exile. We don't ahev to live with it because its coming from a single biased character, if it said in the narration or the load screen text that "The Exile had become Kreia's greatest student" Then we would have to accept it, and yet it comes from a old, half sane woman who is obsessed with finding a student to rival a perfect form of Revan in her mind that could do no wrong, The Exile is the case because she isn't held at the will of the force. That alone makes her better then anyother in her mind (she says she loves her and would kill the galaxy to perserve her, as highly as she speaks of Revan it NEVER goes that far)

I've been here a while, as you should know.

But that's just your opinion, the only thing that's not, is that Kreia said what she said. It's open to interpretation but the statement is there as it is and until changed or expounded remains what it is. Let's not forget that Kreia knew Revan better than anyone - who better to make a comparison of her students than herself?