about bao-dur becoming a jedi...

Meaning at the end? Kreia doesn't say anything about Bao-Dur. The only time she does is when you do the "listening" lesson. And then she says she couldn't hear anything and assumes the same of the PC, which isn't true.

"They might not call you a Jedi anymore, but believe me, you are. It's not the sort of thing that you just stop being. You're stuck with it, just like you're stuck being the General." ~Bao-Dur, Knights of the Old Republic: The Sith Lords

I read somewhere that Bao-Dur was supposed to die on M4-78...

It might have been on Wikipedia, but I'm not sure. And in any event, it can be no more than an evil rumor. Still wondering, though...

There isn't any evidence of him dieing on M4-78... <_<

No, there isn't, and I'm not saying he was supposed to, just that I read it somewhere and wondered about it.

There isn't any evidence of him dieing on M4-78... <_<

Quoted for emphasis. :lol:

"They might not call you a Jedi anymore, but believe me, you are. It's not the sort of thing that you just stop being. You're stuck with it, just like you're stuck being the General." ~Bao-Dur, Knights of the Old Republic: The Sith Lords

i reckon bao-dur is one of the most capable jedi in your party, hes strong and good force moves, hes a dark jedi guardian for me i think and he is now reguarly in my party. i havent managed to turn the handmaiden though :p

it is not dieing it is dying.

Often, ie ending words will replace ie with a y when adding ing.

:x

the handamiden is easy to turn all you have to do is fight with her 3 times and she talks about the force cos shes curious and then you tell her u can teach her etc etc

yeah but then you need high infulence to learn about her mother and stuff, and you need to level up and get lots of xp with her if you wish to continue the fights

yeah but then you need high infulence to learn about her mother and stuff, and you need to level up and get lots of xp with her if you wish to continue the fights

Influence with her is easy, I basically just trained with her and talked with her and kriea, then she can turn into a jedi. True you need the XP and Level 18 before she becomes a jedi, but surely you would reach level 18 well before you *abandon* your party :p I got to level 18 after I finished my 1st planet Nar Shadda. Plus you can save all the external influence stuff like helping/killing people for people like Atton and Bao Dur :thumbsup:

There are guides that can help you, just look on the net or these forums... :)

I personally dont know how to make Bao Dur a jedi when the Exile is DS, but I read somewhere that having kriea around helps. Best influence triggers for Bao that I dont think have LS/DS consequences are the airspeeder on Nar Shadda (let Bao fix it) and that moisture vapour guy on Dantooine (hes just outside the crystal cave, this may not work if you are too cruel to the guy).