What are you playing now...

Darque

You stole your mini-gun from them?!

I'm shocked!

Lou Gutman, P.I.- It's like I'm not even trying anymore!
http://theatomicdanger.iforumer.com/index....theatomicdanger

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

I just beat X-Men Legends II, Rise of Apocalypse!

It has taken a few months because it was kind of boring, and I didn't play it a lot.

Lou Gutman, P.I.- It's like I'm not even trying anymore!
http://theatomicdanger.iforumer.com/index....theatomicdanger

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

I should stop playing WC3.  It's the one RTS I just seem to always suck at.  <_<

I know! Same here, strangely enough.

My tactics just don't work in the game, I guess. I focus on base defense with just enough soldiers to defend me until I can get set up. This works in every other damned game, except this one...it pretty much requires you to explore and engage in combat in order to stay in it.

And those heroes just slaughter everything that gets in their way...

Oh, playing Starcraft and BF2

Edited by LoneWolf16

I had thought that some of nature's journeymen had made men and not made them well, for they imitated humanity so abominably. - Book of Counted Sorrows

'Cause I won't know the man that kills me

and I don't know these men I kill

but we all wind up on the same side

'cause ain't none of us doin' god's will.

- Everlast

Splinter Cell Chaos Theory

"Your total disregard for the law and human decency both disgusts me and touches my heart. Bless you, sir."

"Soilent Green is people. This guy's just a homeless heroin junkie who got in a internet caf

I liked the way heroes were done in war 2. They weren't special with increasing stats or anything they were just copies of the current units but with better stats.

Look at Starcraft. It had heroes and it didn't suck. Problem with war 3 is that if you don't focus on your hero early on your army gets smashed no matter what so the game benefits the very aggressive commanders. (I'm a turtle king)

Victor of the 5 year fan fic competition!

Kevin Butler will awesome your face off.

Alas, my gaming rig is gone again. I have three computers in this house and I don't have a game on any of them I feel compelled to play right now. I guess I can get back to work and play TOMBS when I feel like a break.

Fionavar's Holliday Wishes to all members of our online community:  Happy Holidays

Join the revelry at the Obsidian Plays channel:
Obsidian Plays

Remembering tarna, Phosphor, Metadigital, and Visceris.  Drink mead heartily in the halls of Valhalla, my friends!

Started the NWN OC about a dozen or more times recently, trying to decide on a character build I like enough to get out of the Academy with.

I took this job because I thought you were just a legend. Just a story. A story to scare little kids. But you're the real deal. The demon who dares to challenge God.

So what the hell do you want? Don't seem to me like you're out to make this stinkin' world a better place. Why you gotta kill all my men? Why you gotta kill me?

Nothing personal. It's just revenge.

Grand theft San Andreas.

I love Truth...

"Can you shoot!?"

"Shoot? I ain't shot anything except acid!"

Of course this is the guy who gives you a flamethrower and a rpg.

Victor of the 5 year fan fic competition!

Kevin Butler will awesome your face off.

Welcome to the club ;)

In any case, I took a small break from Half-Life 2 (just got to Nova Prospekt) to play through the new Hitman: Blood Money demo. Neat game. I agree that it's a bit too tutorialish to get the full feeling of how the game will actually play.

But it was fun. Looks crazy nice!

Good luck.  I could only find two characters worth taking through the academy.

Tell me about the builds you used please. So far my favourite was a fairly stereotypical low-INT half-orc barbarian, but he died when I attacked a "practice dummy" skeleton in the divine magic training room, after the attack on the Academy took place. The skeleton went hostile and my hits did no damage.

I took this job because I thought you were just a legend. Just a story. A story to scare little kids. But you're the real deal. The demon who dares to challenge God.

So what the hell do you want? Don't seem to me like you're out to make this stinkin' world a better place. Why you gotta kill all my men? Why you gotta kill me?

Nothing personal. It's just revenge.

I went through with a wizard in the company of those idiotic henchmen. I went through the second time with a Sorceror who never fought a single enemy in the company of henchmen. God, I hated the henchmen.

I think the easiest build is probably a cleric. Good hit points, good armor, good weapons, generally good spells with some awsome spells thown in for good measure.

Fionavar's Holliday Wishes to all members of our online community:  Happy Holidays

Join the revelry at the Obsidian Plays channel:
Obsidian Plays

Remembering tarna, Phosphor, Metadigital, and Visceris.  Drink mead heartily in the halls of Valhalla, my friends!

Trying out Eve with its 14-day trial.

It's different...and I'm actually liking it for some reason.

I had thought that some of nature's journeymen had made men and not made them well, for they imitated humanity so abominably. - Book of Counted Sorrows

- Everlast

Since I can't edit my post <_<...

I spent the entire damn night playing Eve and I've discovered two things.

1. I'm and idiot. (Blatantly obvious, but it makes sense that it took so long for me to figure it out, considering the extent of my idiocy.)

2. I'm definitely buying a subscription, for at least a month.

- Everlast