What are you playing now...

Darque

Still playing Persona 2 :)

How are you building Maya?

I took her down the spellcaster road... She is incredibly powerful, but very frail. :p

Spellcaster of course :)

but I'm not neglecting defense :)

I've had quite a few mutations (stat boosts) already, so thanks to Maia, her stats are probably overpowered for this level (7)

Still playing Persona 2 :)

How are you building Maya?

I took her down the spellcaster road... She is incredibly powerful, but very frail. :p

Spellcaster of course :)

but I'm not neglecting defense :)

I've had quite a few mutations (stat boosts) already, so thanks to Maia, her stats are probably overpowered for this level (7)

Stat boost mutation only effect the Persona... When you change them, they will be gone. I neglected her defense (focuses on Speed and Tech) and she died really fast during the later battles. She killed almost anything in one hit though...

Quite a few so far.

I've finally made it to the velvet room (for the first time) and didn't realize just how many I needed per persona... so I'll start farming them again at the next dungeon.

Quite a few so far.

I've finally made it to the velvet room (for the first time) and didn't realize just how many I needed per persona... so I'll start farming them again at the next dungeon.

Love the Velvet Room music.

Best thing to do for farming cards is to form a pact with a Demon then stark it's interest.... It will give you it's type tarot cards PLUS a few "free" cards that you can have the painter turn into any type of card. :p

Edited by Haitoku

Yup  (w00t)

Discovered taht after charming the socks off some ghost :p

I've yet to use any of my free cards though... what are they best used on?

At earlier levels it's best to use them so you will have enough cards to summon whatever Person you are currently looking at. Later though, there are 3 Types of tarot cards that can ONLY be gained by using free cards, so you will probably only want to use them for that.

For now though, just use them for whatever... Or use them to gain tarot cards you can't gain by contacts.

A. It looks like Star Control.

B. How long was the timed demo ?

It was just long enough to get me interested.

About a day.

It is funny from my perspective.

"ARE YOU DUMB, ARE YOU DUMB, ARE YOU DUMB?"

Evidently Mr Chu was more perspicacious than I gave him credit for ...

OBSCVRVM PER OBSCVRIVS ET IGNOTVM PER IGNOTIVS

ingsoc.gif

OPVS ARTIFICEM PROBAT

Take command 2nd mannassas...

Boy that game is a deviation from what I'm used too (you don't have a definitive endpoint for each senario... instead you choose when to end.)

Victor of the 5 year fan fic competition!

Kevin Butler will awesome your face off.

Take command 2nd mannassas...

Boy that game is a deviation from what I'm used too (you don't have a definitive endpoint for each senario... instead you choose when to end.)

:wub::wub::wub::shifty: :ph34r:

If I weren't so busy this week, I'd be playing that too, with Hearts of Iron II: Doomsday and Red Orchestra on the side. Next week will be gaming time again.

Aye, and NWN2 modding will be picking up again as well.

Hadescopy.jpg

(Approved by Fio, so feel free to use it)

Mus? you'd probably like all the stealthy bits in Cthulu.  In fact, I know you would.

The second I'll find it under 40 moolah, I'll buy it. I was totally hyped up for it around 2004, when Bloodlines got a new release date and I was looking for new objects of fandom.

My obligatory lovecraft-crush is quite recent.

Forty moolah in your silly money or forty moolah in God Bless America monies? The PC version launched at thirty, the Xbox version is still retailing for fifty though. :ermm:

Right up Darque's alley I imagine.

That sounds painful.

Dirty little forumites.

I meant she'd like it.

Up her alley.

DEADSIGS.jpg

RIP

Mus? you'd probably like all the stealthy bits in Cthulu.  In fact, I know you would.

The second I'll find it under 40 moolah, I'll buy it. I was totally hyped up for it around 2004, when Bloodlines got a new release date and I was looking for new objects of fandom.

My obligatory lovecraft-crush is quite recent.

Forty moolah in your silly money or forty moolah in God Bless America monies? The PC version launched at thirty, the Xbox version is still retailing for fifty though. :(

Forty moolah in REAL European money, not your silly upstart money.

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds