Command & Conquer 3?

kumquatq3

What was fun was that Westwood send a letter towards Blizzard with "Nice Dune2 clone" after WarCraft was released... :D

Good old days where not every game looked like the old one

^

I agree that that is such a stupid idiotic pathetic garbage hateful retarded scumbag evil satanic nazi like term ever created. At least top 5.

TSLRCM Official Forum || TSLRCM Moddb || My other KOTOR2 mods || TSLRCM (English version) on Steam || [M4-78EP on Steam

Formerly known as BattleWookiee/BattleCookiee

ok... turns out the red alert 3 was a fakeout.

But regular 3 lookies bootyful. and of course Kane being back is always a plus.

:cough: (I'm reading the PCgamer article and OMG they have actual SCIENCE behind tiberium.)

and VOIP supposedly will be included.

Edited by Calax

Victor of the 5 year fan fic competition!

Kevin Butler will awesome your face off.

Not at all.  The original games were developed by Westwood Studios, and published by Virgin Interactive.

An excellent company that was bought out and brought down. C&C3? I do not know about this. I was dissatisfied with the C&C games after Red Alert 2.

War is Peace, Freedom is Slavery, Ignorance is Strength

Baldur's Gate modding
TeamBG
Baldur's Gate modder/community leader
Baldur's Gate - Enhanced Edition beta tester
Baldur's Gate 2 - Enhanced Edition beta tester

Icewind Dale - Enhanced Edition beta tester

Not at all.  The original games were developed by Westwood Studios, and published by Virgin Interactive.

An excellent company that was bought out and brought down. C&C3? I do not know about this. I was dissatisfied with the C&C games after Red Alert 2.

those were only a moderate fps and generals which was NOT a C&C game.

Victor of the 5 year fan fic competition!

Kevin Butler will awesome your face off.

It held the C&C name... just like this one does...

Only time will tell...

^

I agree that that is such a stupid idiotic pathetic garbage hateful retarded scumbag evil satanic nazi like term ever created. At least top 5.

TSLRCM Official Forum || TSLRCM Moddb || My other KOTOR2 mods || TSLRCM (English version) on Steam || [M4-78EP on Steam

Well lets see, we have Brotherhood of Nod + GDI + Tiberium = **** YEAH! I'MSOGONNABUYIT!

DENMARK!

It appears that I have not yet found a sig to replace the one about me not being banned... interesting.

April 28th... will get the mag today, and will give an update after reading...

Can't post scans since that is not allowed by forum regulations

(asking to be allowed to circumvent that one in this post o:)" Pretty please? :o )

^

Kane is back.

In the year 2047 he launches a nuke towards the GDI spacestation Philadephia. After the impact of the pieces on earth Kane sends his Black Hand Shock Troopers to cause chaos and destroy the GDI. He almost succeeds and the GDI is severly weakened. The GDI campaign is about you collecting the few remaining GDI troopers and crushing the gigantic power of the NOD.

C&C3 will include 3 campaings, aformentioned GDI, NOD and an unannounced one. In the GDI one you will (like mentioned) crush the NOD and capture (NOT kill) Kane. In the NOD campaign you have to follow the orders of Kane to make his (unknown) masterplan come true. About the 3rd campaign is only known the team you control will be very dependant on Tiberium and wants the world covered with it entirely.

Campaignmap: The campaignmap will be different from previous C&C. It will be seperated into several differently coloured areas. Blue are areas with almost no Tiberium-affection. These contain the last GDI-bases and 20% of the worldpopulation. About 30% of the worldmap is blue. The yellow zones (who occupy about 50% of the map) had several tiberium wars and know a relatively high grade of Tiberium infection. 80% of the world-population lives in these areas in poorness. These yellow areas contain alot of NOD bases. Red areas are completely covered in Tiberium and uninhabitable. These areas have frequent heavy Ion Storms. These areas are very valuable (despite the danger).

GDI wants to remove all Tiberium from earth, yet they still need it to finance there war. NOD instead is religiously worshipping Tiberium and believes the stuff will evolve the human race into the next ladder of evolution...

The gameplay is described as "Fast, Fluid and Fun". C&C3's returns to the mood set in C&C and not that of Tiberium Sun. Units like the "GDI Orca, GDI Mammoth Tank, NOD Stealth Tank, NOD Flame Tank and the Commando" will return. Even if they return to C&C's mood Tiberium Sun like Mechs will be included. Advanched TS units like the Cyborg and Banshee will be scrapped or heavily modified.

Units of the GDI: Rifleman, Missile Troopers, Grenadiers, Commando (with stealth and ability to blow every building in one shot), Zone Trooper (no damage from Tiberium). If these units are inside an APC they will shoot from openings of the APC. The infantry of C&C3 can occupy buildings and shoot from it. Also taking over neutral buildings for bonusses like in RA2 will return. Other units include Fast Buggy, MRLS, The Ridge (mobile repair-unit) and Medic. Units in C&C3 (like RA2) will get experience, and thus improvements if surviving alot of combat.

In C&C3 there will be more "unit upgrades" than special abilities. This will allow you to see right away with what kind of enemy you are dealing with. Like in Generals you will see alterations done to units and you can improve units with bonusses without altering the properties (function) of said unit.

Some new elements in C&C3 include Mobile Bases, Weathersystems and the mixing of 2 units to a totally new unit (more info on all 3 further down)

The Mobile Base one is only available to the new third fraction... This third fraction will have one big moving fort, and all the building will be attached to it or other parts of the construction. This entire "base" will be movable. You can also use this "base" as assault unit due to defensive turrets (who will not be used so defensive :- ).

You can control Ion Storms. You can use this to harm enemies, but also to heal friendlies, as some units heal while being in an Ion Storm.

The combining of 2 units into a new one will be primarily for the third fraction, but also GDI and NOD can combine some units with each other. For example you can combine a tank and scoutplane to have an quite aggresive aircraft or you can combine a NOD stealth tank with another unit giving him Stealth too.

The creators of C&C loved the combo Ghost/Nuclear Strike in Starcraft and will implent a similar system of units that can help each other in C&C3. For example: a GDI spotter can designate the location for a Orca Strike.

C&C is NOT Tiberian Twilight (which is put on Hold) and is designed by EA:LA (makers of RA2, Generals and both Battle for Middle Earths). C&C3 uses an (heavily) upgraded version of the engine used for BFME2.

THE FMV-SEQUENCES WILL RETURN (w00t)

It is unknown if the original Kane actor will return, but it is already certain EVA will return.

C&C3 MP has support for VoIP and several of the well-known multiplayer types. Skirmishes will allow you to set specific AI scripts for training like "rush, turtle" etc.

C&C will be in stores *somewhere* in 2007

^

Ooh, sounds nice. I would have preferred a total new style of play in the same setting. Something like Ground Control, with victory locations and dropships. I hate base building.

Anyways, I guess I could take another trip to tiberium land. We'll see.

Edited by Musopticon?
kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

April 28th... will get the mag today, and will give an update after reading...

Can't post scans since that is not allowed by forum regulations

(asking to be allowed to circumvent that one in this post  :-"  Pretty please?  :- )

Posting a link to someone elses post where they have posted scans wouldn't be considered posting scans would it? :-"

Like this? :thumbsup:"

(Not me, BTW)

^

K, you never posted that and we never saw anything.

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

I guess mine was a little to subtle  for you people. :)

Nope...

I just used your quote and bended it for personal gain :)

^

Other mag...

Eh, I mean, What the Hell do You Talk About?

^

Huh?  :thumbsup:

Mine was in english though...

That was because it was a totally different magazine and thus also a very different preview

^

Huh?  :)

That was because it was a totally different magazine and thus also a very different preview

So was your earlier post the translation then? If it was then that clears things up a little for me. I wasn't making the connection between the two for some reason...

Huh?  :)

So was your earlier post the translation then? If it was then that clears things up a little for me. I wasn't making the connection between the two for some reason...

<_<

2010spaceships.jpg

Hades was the life of the party. RIP You'll be missed.