The online campain thread

Well, maybe I can get a chance to play a little. I haven't had a chance to play in a campaign for years now.

Fionavar's Holliday Wishes to all members of our online community:  Happy Holidays

Join the revelry at the Obsidian Plays channel:
Obsidian Plays

Remembering tarna, Phosphor, Metadigital, and Visceris.  Drink mead heartily in the halls of Valhalla, my friends!

:blink:---------------:

Awe crap.

Edited by thepixiesrock

Lou Gutman, P.I.- It's like I'm not even trying anymore!
http://theatomicdanger.iforumer.com/index....theatomicdanger

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

I wouldn't mind shifting schedules every week or whatever, Eldar is excellent... but if at the end he does not want to continue the responsibility, then that's fair enough, certainly.

I don't want the sessions to discontinue though, we need a DM whoever it is. :shifty:

Well, I'm running the next game. I really look forward to seeing what you do about that horse. That gives us a couple of weeks to look for a replacement. We might want to start a new thread. Also, it might be good to find someone who has real experience with OpenRPG.

Fionavar's Holliday Wishes to all members of our online community:  Happy Holidays

Obsidian Plays

Remembering tarna, Phosphor, Metadigital, and Visceris.  Drink mead heartily in the halls of Valhalla, my friends!

Zombie-horse! Awesome.

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

If you actually want me to DM it's looking like Mondays and Fridays are going to be my days off from now on the way the schedule seems to be settling after being in flux.

Me DMing is a very, very bad idea though.

DEADSIGS.jpg

RIP

Me DMing is a very, very bad idea though.

Your candor is noted, but unnecessary due to the fact that we already know that.

My schedule is going to start getting hinky as hell. I'll run this next session and then it'll be time for someone to over the campaign. I like the setting and I'm sure that someone could take it and run with it. You can do it! The bottom line is, you guys deserve a dedicated DM and I've said all along that I just can't make a regular schedule of it. Let's see if Kaftan, meta, or one of the others is willing to put his money where his mouth is and run this group!

DON'T GO ELDAR! :'(

and BTW, the "trueneutral" hobbit said, "you'll have to toss me," only because his role-player was making a joke in reference to the second LotR movie, in which Gimli says such a phrase to Strider. But it sounded interesting to play it out, and I realise how lucky I was that Horace didn't die, especially since that horse couldn't even make it out. Although, a reanimated Horace would be interesting too.

Edited by Blank

Schmucking around is part of a PnP game. I mean, we'd've gone a lot further if we met in person, but I'd also have munchies and there would be more jokes and I'd act out the parts of the vines and horse. PnP games are all about schmucking around and being goofy.

One time, the party was fighting off some lizard men and giant lizards. I jump out of my seat and got on all fours and showed the party how the lizard managed to bit one of the party members in half. It was a lot of fun.

As for this campaign. I did say all along that this was a temporary measure. However, what this has encouraged me to do is maybe pitch the campaign idea to one of you modder types. I'd love to turn over what I've got done and see if we can make it into a NWN2 mod. I'm possessed of great laziness, but I do exert myself from time to time. Maybe I'll post in Atreides' thread.

Obsidian Plays

So... Does that mean I would fit in?

Lou Gutman, P.I.- It's like I'm not even trying anymore!
http://theatomicdanger.iforumer.com/index....theatomicdanger

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.